LF Friendly/Social Guild

Question :slight_smile: Are you willing to Realm & faction transfer if guild is a good fit?

Our guild on Thrall, Horde - EST time zone. We are a Heroic Raiding guild, AOTC is our aim. We don’t do mythic progression though. We are actually in need of a DH in our raid tier for BoD.

Currently we are gonna farm Uldir H until Jan 22.

If you are intrested check us out: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/twisted-reflection-heroic-raiding-lfm-for-bod

Hey Hornhorn!

Our guild sounds like it would be a great fit for you (and is EST)

You can see our post here:

Or add me to Bnet: my tage is #Nickidoodles1448

Have a great day!

Greetings! I’m the GM for Subject to Change, a horde guild on Turalyon. We’re a social-everything guild - we love to run content together. We raid, we run keystones, but first and foremost it’s an actively and friendly community.

I’ve included my ad below so you can get an idea of what we’re all about. We’re red, but we’re also an EST guild so there’s that. :slight_smile:

Have a great day! And I’d be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Subject to Change is a friendly, active guild where we want to help you make the most of your WoW experience. We value every member, whether you’re a high end key runner or just starting out, whether you’re experienced or would like mentoring, whether you like raiding or battling pets (or both). Our onboarding officer checks in with all new recruits to see what gets your blood pumping in game. We’ll help you knock down keys, chase achievements or get that mount you’ve been salivating over.

Everything in life is Subject to Change - but WoW should always be fun.

Now recruiting for Battle for Dazar’alor! Seeking more for Normal and Heroic raiding.

Normal/Heroic Raids - Wednesday/Sunday at 8 p.m. EST
Alt run - Saturday at 8 p.m. EST.
Keystones - All day, every day

we provide to casual/social as well as hardcore raiders

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey there Hornhorn!

We think Guildy as Charged (Ravencrest - Alliance) might be a good fit for you! We are a casual guild that focuses more on an enjoyable raid than hard-core progress. We are comprised mostly of close friends met both online and in real life and we’re a close team because of it. We raid heroic on Friday at 5pm CST and we raid normal or do mythic dungeons on Saturday at 2pm CST. We are currently 8/8 normal and 5/8 heroic, it’s our goal to slowly work through heroic in time but we don’t plan to push it too much past a stage that is enjoyable. When we aren’t raiding we do a lot of mythics, low character levelling and legacy/mount runs as a team. We spend a lot of time with each other in discord outside of raids and we are looking for people who would really love to get involved in that too. We are looking for some good DPS to fill our team, strong healers that don’t mind being kept on their toes and nice people who like to have fun! Our guild is mostly run through discord as we have people from lots of different servers so I ask that if you were to join you’d join our discord too. We would love to have you to trial with us and while we do accept people from different servers we would much rather you eventually transfer or at the very least have a high-level alt with us.

Feel free to message either of our GMs at ArtyWolf#1209 or Reyene#1683.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Guildy <3

Heya Horn! TBH you sound a lot like most of us. We always place friendships and making it fun over everything else. We raid heroic level and plan on running mythic with BoD. We also run mythic+ and some of us PvP quite a bit. Quite a few of us run old content to have fun, look for xmogs and mounts. We’re laid back and no drama…no asshats. Check out the info and if you’re interested feel free to add or contact any of us bellow. And good luck to you no matter where you end up.

Crazies Again is a Horde Heroic raiding guild on Wyrmrest Accord server. We are currently recruiting for our raid team for BoD. We’re an older group… 30’s to late 40’s. Drama free and plenty of jokes so a good sense of humor is a plus. We are currently 8/8H Uldir. Our goal is to achieve AOTC with current raid tiers and get as much into mythic as we can with a short raid schedule. We pride ourselves on clearing content in a relaxed, laid back environment and having a blast doing it. We also run mythic+ and some PvP.

We’re also interested in “good” people no matter what class, spec or level. New to WoW? Returning player? Higher end raider looking to take it easy in a more relaxed atmosphere? If you’re searching for a friendly and fun place to call home, then look no further.

Recruitment (Updated 1/10/18)
The following classes are currently in highest demand but any are welcome:

Tank:
None (However tanks are welcome to apply-We can always switch things around. Plus tanks are useful for mythic+)

Healer:
Monk
Druid
Priest
Shamman

Dps:
Any Class, Any Spec

Raid Schedule
• Wednesday and Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST (5:00PM-8:00PM Server)
• 2 days (6 hours a week)

• Our atmosphere is laid-back and fun with a lot of laughing, cringe and terrible puns.
• Our core still enjoys the game very much.

We supply all Flasks and Feasts. Also, for all gear obtained in the raid we will provide Enchants and Gems. This means that you no longer have to spend your gold on that 5k enchant, and can instead spend it on the 30 different transmog outfits you have.

Contact Information

Orcnbeans (Guild Leader)
BattleTag: Coldhart#1619
Varthiis (Officer)
BattleTag: JoetheToe#1911
Silexis (Officer)
BattleTag: Soluss#1870
Perdurable
BattleTag: DominusUmbra#11999

Name: Bare Bones
Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Progression: 2/8M
Schedule:
Mythic Team: Friday / Sunday 9-12pm EST
Casual Team: Saturdays 9-12pm EST

Recruiting:

1. Any competitive DPS
  2. All exceptional players considered
  3. All casuals welcomed

We are an active, semi-hardcore raiding guild. We participate in RBG’s, we have several groups of people that push keys, some are pushing 15’s. We have guild alt runs, mythic island groups, and other fun events. We have groups that sell M+ keys and island run’s also.

Next steps:

Contact me on discord: Manetheren#9370 or on Bnet: Manetheren#11993

Bro friendly is my guild’s middle name.

I run a horde pve/pvp guild on Tichondrius called Big Friendly Gamers.

We have a very active group of people who do all pve and pvp content.

We raid tues thurs at 9pm pacific, and do arenas, RBGs and M+ in between.

Including alts, we have over 100 members. At any given time of day there is usually about 5-20 people online.

For our raid team, we are only bringing our most serious PVErs to raid because our core wants to push mythic hard next teir.

We are about 60% full with about 12 people who show up very regularly.

With that in mind, we are looking for players of all roles.

Our primary requirement is that you show up regularly, with a positive attitude and a desire to improve to progress through mythic content.

If you’d like to learn more about our guild or view our full roster you can check out our website:

bigfriendlygamers dot com

Feel free to hit me up on bnet: Murg#11862

Hello Hornhorn, I might be able to sell you red…

AOTC guild 8/8N 8/8H Uldir looking to fill raid roster as we approach BOD.

We look at raiding as an enjoying aspect of the game. Former mythic raiders in a relaxed environment, we push high keys, play all aspects of the game, enjoy other games together daily, as well as raid.

We’re an all adult, social group, on the smaller side, laughing while we progress through wow together and have room for a few more faces to pick up shiney loot with.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am eastern time.

If we sound interesting to you and you want more information

Btag: Sataraa#1236

Discord: Sataraa#6900

On a personal note I know it sucks to switch sides without being able to hang out with the people, quite a few of us have 120 alli alts, so we can play a bit together first :star_struck:

Hello,

Right now Extenze(A-Sargeras) is looking for more to help round out our mythic roster. We are a group of friends that is looking for more fun people to push mythic content with. We started this tier with CE in our sights after going 9/11M in ABT - however, with the amount of fall off BFA has received, we are currently only 2/8M. Our goal right now is to rebuild out roster for next tier, then push back into mythic getting as far as we can. Currently we raid Wednesday/Monday, 9pm-12am est.

We have a strong focus on our community. There are some players here that are amazing, and could easily join an 8/8M guild - but they stay because the atmosphere we’ve created here is really fun.

From reading your post, I got the vibe that this is something you are interested in too. We are looking to add another DH to our team, and I’d love to talk with your more about what we have to offer here. I’ve add me on bnet (JoeJ03#11660) if you are interested.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Hornhorn, I am Sephina GL of Reforged, we are a progression guild that isn’t quite like most others, we focus on being stress free and fun, we have a laid back group of raiders. We currently have downed 6/8 H Uldir and would be able to do more if we had some more solid consistent raiders. Looking to be able to compete on server for at least AotC if not work on Mythic Raids. We raid Tue/Wed 8-11 server my battle.net is Revan#1421 feel free to add me if you have any questions or comments for me. Were a pretty good guild just could use some stable players :slight_smile:

Hello Hornhorn! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together :smiley:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. Proudmoore is a PST server but in Evolved we have people in a bunch of different time zones so we try and find ones that work well for as many people as possible.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

I actually do have horde characters, so moving a character over is not only cheaper, but it’s something that can happen.

Still Standing (A-Emerald Dream) was formed when 4 friends from difference servers came together on Emerald Dream to raid and have fun. Having trouble finding a guild that fit all of our needs with kids, work, and school, we decided to try our hand at creating a guild! We plan to primarily be a raiding guild, pushing as far as we can into mythic content once we have the roster but always getting AOTC. We don’t over care about CE, nor do we want to burn out our raider by only farming heroic. Community and friendship is what the guild was founded on and that is how it will stay. M+ teams and a RBG team are things we would like to look at in the future if people are interested in.

Raid Times!

• Tuesday/Wednesday (progression): 9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)
  • Saturday (Optional Farm/Alt nights): 9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)

Recruiting Needs:

• Any Spec Rogue
  • Fury/Arms Warrior
  • Retribution Paladin
  • Frost/Unholy Death Knight
  • Shadow/Disc Priest
  • Restoration/Balance/Feral Druid
  • Any Spec of Shaman
    If you do not see your class on the list above, and you feel like you’d be a good fit with us, do not hesitate to still contact us!

What we expect from raiding applicants:

• Ability to attend at least 85% of raids
  • Friendly, team player attitude
  • Ability to communicate on Discord
    Performance is only looked at when we get stuck or get into mythic

Not looking to raid? No problem! We have many players that like to level alts, run old raids for mogs/mounts, or just hang out to chat!

Questions? Please contact:
GM/Raid Lead/Tank Lead: KiwiTiger#11312
Officer/Recuitment: Aevur#1712 (Bnet) | Dani#1267 (Discord)

I added your b-tag (Apologies for the wait, kind of a long day and I’ve been meaning to get back to people)

We might be a great fit for you. You can check out our guild spam below.

We are a CE guild that recently reformed for Battle of Dazar’alor, and we are also very active with running M+ throughout the week. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday from 8pm - 11pm EST.

Btag Info:
Jaz - Jazmina#1630
Pixi - GiGi#1168

Hi Hornhorn! I think Gears of Warcraft on Lightbringer would be a good home for you. We are a semi-casual, very friendly close-knit guild. We are recruiting raiders/guildies of all shapes and sizes as long as they are willing to have a positive attitude towards others and learn/improve.

We cater to those that are looking to raid, as we have 2 raid teams, as well as those that are looking for a social, casual guild. We have guildies that frequently run M+ together as well as those that frequently run old content and organize events for transmog/achievements. Our guild has been around since 2011 and has a diverse array of players with varying experience, skill, and activity. In regards to your preference for PST, we have a lot of guildies in varying timezones and our event/raid times tend towards the afternoon/evening in EST.

We would love to have you in our guild! If you’d be interested you can contact us on Bnet (Sassafras96#1531) (BastBlaster#1166)

Hi Hornhorn, Please add me Skinsaw#1430. I would love to talk to you!

well I can offer everything except the est realm, buuuuut I am est and the raid lead so I always give you time in both server and est :slight_smile: add me would love to chat about the guild with you moose#13708

Hi Hornhorn,

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday Nights 8pm ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We are a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful. We play on the Earthen Ring Server as Alliance.

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586