401 Balance Druid LF Heroic Raiding Guild

Hi Snertante,

We’d love to talk to you.

We’re a heroic raiding guild with a focus on AoTC each tier. We’ve achieved it every tier since Wrath except for Crucible (because YUCK) but we did go 1/2 Heroic.

Radiant Dark is on Windrunner and we’ve been around and active since vanilla. We consider ourselves casual because we only raid 2 nights (a total of 5 hours) per week, but we put that time to good use.

Here is our recruitment thread:

If you like what you see there, add me on Bnet: Cyn#1738, and we can chat further.

Good luck in your search!

Hello there! I am the GM of Atrocity (on Stormrage) we are a AOTC guild with aims to get into some mythic. We are in major need of some ranged dps! If you are interested to learn some more add me on B net Neozippy#1950

1 Like

We are Horde on Trollbane, so if you’re open to transferring, I’d love to chat with you.

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 5/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

If you would consider horde and a x-fer change(that doesn’t have to be immediate):

<Annunaki> (H-US-Turalyon) is an AotC focused raid guild looking to add to the AotC raid roster for 8.2 for AEP.

Spots open are: DPS; DH, DK, Lock, Boomkin, Mage, Spriest, WW Monk(or rogue)

Progression: All BfA AotCs
Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM EST - 10PM EST.

Voice Chat: Discord

Requirements: 400+ ilvl, 45+ neck, good attendance, good attitude

Our main goal is to create a mature and relaxed yet competitive atmosphere seeking AotC kills where everyone can have fun playing the game.

If you would like more information please check out: https://guildsofwow.com/annunaki
Discord(preferred) at:Aureil#6653
Btag: eternainfer#1281
Thanks!

Okay, will start with not on Stormrage, BUT we are Alliance and you might just find a solid fit.
Ascendance is a progression guild without the “harcore.” Been around since Vanilla WoW and our core values have remained the same: kill pixels and have fun doing it. We raid two nights a week and keep our roster tight because the last thing we want is have someone sit a fight. What we need are solid players who will commit to raid, get AoTC then move on to Mythic fun. We’re good on healers, but need a few dependable dps.
If you would like to chat more, let me know.
Btag: Cailyth#1999

Cheers!

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

We are recruiting more dps and a 1-2 healers for 8.2 Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Monk, Paladin, Hunter, Druid, Death Knight, and Warrior. All classes will still be considered.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724
jj

If you would consider Horde we sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 9/9 H BoD 1/2 H Crucible

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

Just got back home after the 4th of July. Will be going over replies and responding to people today and tomorrow! Thank you for all the great replies!

Hope you had a great 4th!

If you are still looking for a home, I really like moonkin and have an open spot in my raid group!

Who we are:
Undying Resolution is a semi-hardcore guild on the Alliance US Elune server recruiting for our Heroic AOTC raiding. We strive to create a raid atmosphere that pushes progression in a reduced amount of time, striving to clear raid content while it is current. We understand that people have families, jobs, and lives outside of the raid. We are a long-running guild with strong leadership and maintained active raiding since WOTLK.

Raid Progress: 9/9H 1/9M BoD 2/2H CoS

Who you are:
You are over the age of 18 and are mature, team oriented, and well versed at your class. You show up to raids on time and communicate about potential scheduling conflicts. You study the fights ahead of time and exhibit patience for progression. You want to have fun and make new friends!

Raid Times:
Weds/Thurs 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST (required for all members)
Sunday 8 to 11 pm EST (Optional raids typically consisting of achievements, alt raids, M+ or farm content).

Recruitment Openings:
DPS: All
Tank: One opening for experienced tank
Healer: One opening for experienced healer

For More info:
If you are interested in joining us at Undying Resolution, please visit our website http://www.undyingresolution.com

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact:
Lissanna - (Lissanna#1777)
Ranico - (Ranico#1430)

1 Like

<Warmongers> Horde Tichondrius looking for more people, currently rebuilding our core raid team for the new content. Run 10+ keys daily, we raid 3 nights a week but casuals and semi raiders are always welcome. 3/9 Mythic.Tue/Wed/Sun 6:30pm to 9:30pm servertime. We also have off night raids of Normal/Heroic during week, Thurs/Sat same time. Message me Gambacha#1311 or on here if you have any questions.

Hey! Hope you are having a great day today!

Horde Against Humanity - Hyjal is recruiting for Eternal Palace! We are a community focused guild who strive to push the content as hard as we can without sacrificing that aspect. We also run M+ and have a night for alt raid, more keys, or some fun events to mix things up.

We raid Wed/Sat 7PM-10PM PST.

If we sound like a good fit for you, feel free to message me!

Bnet: Shöck#11888

Been offline for a few days dealing with some family stuff. Will look at all the replies and get back to you shortly!

Booooomkin! <3

I believe there is no such thing as too many druids, and we’re looking for dps. Bring shrubberies, discuss swallow velocity, make friends. Discuss how you never want to go into CoS again and make friends. 100% the reason I don’t have that one, too.

Relevant info:
Knights who say Ni, Alliance on Icecrown/Malygos.
Raids are Mon/Tues, 8-11pm CST (6-9 PST, 9-midnight EST). We are primarily heroic-focused but will dabble in mythic as numbers and interest allow.
You’ll often see m+ groups going in non-raid days and times.
We’re looking for DPS. Seriously. Specifically seeking DPS that pulls their weight and wants to be part of the community. Bonus points for a warlock, but really, good player is a good player regardless of class.
We are the original Knights who say Ni, dating back from before Classic. This is a well-established guild and one that reliably gets AOTC every tier. (Please ignore my lack of CoS kill; I managed to miss it. It did die for the guild.) No need to worry that the guild will collapse two months in or at the first progression roadblock.

If you think this might be a fit, let’s chat - Cazenovia#1274 on Battlenet or Cazenovia#4987 on Discord.

Hello Snertante : ) well, we’re alliance, and on stormrage, and looking for a boomie! lets talk!

<The Veil> is a raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We aim to push progression within a competitive 2-day (6 hour) schedule while still maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere. We treat each other with respect, seek high performance, excellent game-play and a positive attitude. Drama and toxic behavior are not tolerated here.

Raiding only 2 nights a week means we want our players to be the best they can be. Our members have families, careers, and studies, so we need to take the 6 hours we spend together seriously.

We also run Mythic + most days of the week. For some of us pushing high level keys is our primary WoW focus, but we also strive to make sure our raiders are getting their capped weekly rewards.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)
Thursday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)

Optional: Monday: 5pm – 8pm “Alt”/fun run on re-clears & lower difficulty (pending participation)

You must be able to reliably make the core raid nights with near 100% attendance. Real life does occasionally hit even the most reliable raider, all we ask is for as much notice as possible.

Current Needs:

We strive for an environment that takes the challenges of mythic raiding seriously while giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

We want someone that is going to put forth their best effort. This means knowing your class inside and out, coming to raid prepared with food, flask, runes, re-roll tokens, knowledge of upcoming encounters and your role within them. We are looking for someone who can think on their own and follow a strategy without being constantly reminded throughout the encounter.

Heals – all (preference for monk, priest)

Ranged DPS – all (preference for boomkin, spriest)

Melee DPS – all (preference for shaman, ww monk, warrior, demon hunter)

Tanks – all (preference for paladin, warrior)

Exceptional players of any class should always feel free to apply. Our roster is somewhat flexible so we will never turn away a great player. We just want the best 20+ people in our raid so we can progress.

What we expect from you:

** Discord and a working mic is a requirement **

• Be punctual, reliable, and competent
  • Have a good attitude towards raiding. While we do our best to have fun, our goal is to use our time efficiently and effectively.
  • Have the ability to take constructive criticism. We all make mistakes but repeating mistakes is the bane of progression. Understand your mistakes, learn from them and fix them.
  • Bring consumables: We expect raiders to bring flasks, potions, and some food in case we don’t provide feasts. While we may not pre-pot or food buff on initial pulls, it is expected that during serious attempts, all raiders are maximizing their output.

Our trial period is 2-3 weeks and in that time we consider a several factors - Performance, Situational Awareness, and Fit/Attitude/Attendance. Performance is your output (DPS/healing/threat). Situational Awareness is your ability to not take unnecessary damage and correctly execute fight mechanics. Fit/Attitude/Attendance is how well you fit in with the guild, your outlook on raiding, and your reliability in raids.

Please contact an officer for further information.

In-game: Cattiari | Btag: quirk#1650 | Discord: tipsqueak#6606

In-game: Deathtoany | Btag: cloud82#11941 | Discord: cloud82#5884

Thanks for reading, and we look forward to meeting some great new recruits!

Hi Snertante,

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression.

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :smiley:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :slight_smile:

Hey Snertante,
If you haven’t found the right guild and are still open to a horde guild we might be a good fit for you.

Quick Details:
Guild: Secret Door
Realm: Illidan
Faction: Horde
Raid Days: Tues/Thurs
Raid Times: 9pm-12 ET
Progression: 8/8 H, 2/8M Uldir, 9/9H BoD, 2/2H CoS (All AotC of course)
Progression First week of new Raid: 6/8N, 1/8H (We had a few key people on vacation)

Guild started in the middle-end of WoD with a wide range of skill levels (Mythic level players and brand new people). We worked to get AotC in every raid in Legion and we kept up the trend this xpac also.

Most raid nights we have 15-17 people. We’d be down to step into mythic if we have the numbers and people are interested, we have in the past, but that’s not our main deal. We’re an AotC Heroic guild and we all have lives outside of game that preclude any serious Mythic progression at this time.

Hope to hear from you.
Discord: Anda#0691
Bnet: Anda#1503

Raid 3 of <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is comprised of a strong leadership core and friendly raiders who want to have fun killing bosses. We’re alt-friendly and often open our raids to the rest of the Seraph community.

We’re 1/9M BoD and plan to advance even further in Eternal Palace.
We raid 10:00pm - 1:00am CST on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact gorgeouss#1922 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  2. Blacklisted - 4/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798
  3. Raid 3 - 1/9M BoD (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  4. Raid 4 - 1/9M BoD (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 9/9M BoD (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid athttp://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild .

(Dauntless) is a normal/heroic raid guild LF more dps to join our raid team. Each patch and expansion we clear the most current content normal and heroic raids out. We are currently progressing through the eternal palace raid.
Raid nights are tues weds thurs at 10pm est.
We are a fun laid back raid group that is dedicated and talented. We acheive the “ahead of the curve” raid acheivement for each raid. Feel free to add me twisted#1245 or message me on my main ganjia on thorium brotherhood server.