Looking for a raiding Guild

Long time player been on and off this last year. Life has been not dope… BUT!!! it has gotten better I was a regular raider From Vanilla-Wrath as a secondary tank. Assuming the main tank role when necessary. I also have a warlock that I raided with intermittently. Quick learner, Fun to play with, and positive.
Help me find my new people. Yes realm changes are definitely ok

2 Likes

< After Work >

@ [H] US - Mal’ganis

ABOUT US:
We are a dual raid team guild, led by CE raiders with previous leadership experience. One team is AOTC+/casual and the other is CE/semi-hardcore. Both raid atmospheres are laid back, but focused and goal oriented. We plan to fully launch our CE team by Patch 8.3.

We do not cater to the easily offended, nor do we want players who think it’s interesting or cool to act like a high schooler.

Weekday CE Team Information
Semi-Hardcore
Tuesday: 5 - 9pm Central
Thursday: 5 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve CE every tier and sell heroic runs on our off days.
Needs: All - We are building exclusively for 8.3

Also willing to absorb a group and lead it to victory!

Weekend AOTC+ Team
Casual
Saturday: 7 - 9pm Central
Sunday: 7 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve AOTC every tier and dabble in Mythic for fun.
Needs: DPS, Heals, OFF-spec tanks

Interested?? Apply now! It’s super fast and easy. :heart:

bit.ly/ApplyAW
Friendly gamers can contact discord: Tigger#0772

Hello Kroow

I have a guild called The Killer Bunnies that is Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof. We run dungeons (mythic plusses), do holiday content, time walkers, alt raids, fun runs, we plan to get that Deathwing anniversary mount together, etc.

We are also a heroic raiding guild that is in need of DPS (preference for ranged). We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings @ 9 to 11 pm est - Tuesdays and Fridays. We are AOTC every raid and are currently 7/8 EP.

I also have a discord and an in-game cross server community group where you can meet us (before transferring, if you choose to) and even come along on raid/m+/fun run nights.

We have many folks just getting geared up to help us with Azshara and we are running several groups to make that happen for them in the next week or two - so now is a great time to join up and get back in the swing.

We are also a smaller guild where people genuinely care about each other, we don’t have cliques or elite groups and we make a point to include everyone, who wants to go, when we start something.

If you think we may be a good fit here is my contact info for you Kroow,
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and looking for another dps. Also do an optional alt /community raid Saturday night, lots of fun!

Currently 8/8H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

we are worth a change to the dark side. check us out

Hey Kroo, you may be interested in one of our raid teams. Check us out below and visit our site to apply!

Rally (Alliance)

Progression:

ChooChoo Raid Team: 7/8M 8/8H; 9/9M (Cuttingedge)

Break Time Homocide Raid Team: 4/8M 8/8H; 6/9M (BoD)

FART Raid Team: 3/8M 8/8H; 3/9M (BoD)

NACHO Raid Team: 8/8H 8/8N; 9/9H (Heroic Only)

Raid Times:

ChooChoo: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

BTH: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

FART: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

NACHO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

Choo Choo: Exceptional Ranged DPS

BTH: DPS, potential tank

FART: Any DPS, healer

NACHO: Closed

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Agents Of Change

We are currently 4/8M and looking to fill some mythic spots.

Right now we’re really looking for a ret pally, a warlock, a balance druid, and a couple other dps. That said, we’re always willing to chat if you’re playing something else! Bonus points if you know how to right click a summoning portal!

Agents of Change is a stable, no drama, adult guild that’s been raiding since 2008. We are always looking for solid, talented players who wish to be part of a friendship based raiding group with a serious progression oriented attitude.

We are serious players with a casual yet committed attitude. Agents members are an eclectic mix of ages, pasts, futures, educations, careers, philosophies, and locations. The greater majority of our members have been with us for years. We are not a high turnover guild, in leadership or in membership. Our leadership core has been consistent since the guild began raiding and our members leave the guild very rarely, mostly due to life changes.

Agents of Change raids on average 50 weeks out of the year. The main progression group runs Tue/Wed/Thu from 7:00-9:30 server (CST). On a rare occasion an off night raid will be thrown in if a major new boss kill is imminent. Our alt group runs Sundays.

If you are looking for a group that values friendship, but also has the skills to down bosses. Please check out our website.

agents-of-change.enjin.com/recruitment

AND talk to Lacei (Lace#1242), Aerox (Aerox#11917), NOS (Nos#1911) or any other officer!

Our Discord link is: discordapp.com/invite/svppxwm

If you have any questions, please reply here or hit one of us up!

Hey Kroow!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Heya Kroow,

Think Pak Cafan might be just what you’re looking for. We’re a Dalaran server start guild that was originally established back in EQ1 which means there’s a core of us that are, ah … seasoned. Yeah let’s go with that. Our members live across the continental US, with a few abroad, and we run our heroic progression/AOTC team twice a week.

We are a very small guild at the moment. We’ve never been massive - like to keep the close knit family feel. The launch of Classic siphoned off a portion of our core raider population so we’ve got room for fresh new DPS and/or flex players who love to have fun whacking the heck out of boss mobs.

What we do:

• Heroic Progression Raiding (AOTC focus)
  • M+/Expeditions
  • Achievement Runs
  • Treat each other like family
  • Have a good time

While we do like to explore light mythic progression that’s a call leadership makes depending upon raid comp and numbers and is not our primary focus. We raid W/TH 9-11:30pm ET

Give me a poke via Bnet or Discord and let’s chat!
~Pere

Bnet: Peregryn#1292
Disc: Peregryn#6031

Hello Kroow :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers on Kel’Thuzad is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

We’re a casual Heroic Raiding guild and our goal for every raid tier is to reach AOTC and some Mythic boss progression while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

7/8H (Tuesday/Thurs 9pm to 12am EST)

What we are looking for:

Everything. Our primary focus is PvE. We have almost nightly key runs and six hours of raids a week. We are especially interested in a quality healer to step into a role as our healing captain.

Outstanding players are welcome. Mediocre players are welcome. Terrible players are also welcome. We want people who understand this is a video game and want to have a good time. We’re willing to coach under performing players and gear up fresh toons.

Transfer assistance may be available for well qualified players.

BTAG aminshall12#1819 yrreg4791#1858

We hope to hear from you

Hi Kroow,
Its Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team, getting ready for 8.3. While we are recently moved to Thrall, the guild has been around for about 5 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor.

To round out our group we are currently looking for WW monk, warlock or boomkin, and mage. Ranged dps of any kind is always welcome!

We are currently 8/8N ,8/8H EP, and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and islands and prefer to do that with guild groups. We are also willing to help gear up guildies. As we have a few members who want to switch mains for 8.3, we are on a break from formal raiding until December, when we will go back to our Friday night farm clear, and possibly another activity on Saturday. We are looking forward to new content!

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Greetings from on Lightbringer-US Alliance!
Right now we’re keeping our roster healthy with Slow Mythic Progress in mind, we’ve been toguether raiding for 6 years!

3/8 M Palace and doing smooth progress into mythic. Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team focusing on a good atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Pretty balanced composition, not currently looking for tanks. Allways looking for dps or healers (dps offspec required for the time being), that are reliable and can show up on time! experience and gear are not a factor but offspecs are appreciated!

We also have a some extra events during the week that you can take part of if you wish, mythic+, alt runs and random hiper incompetent pvp for the lols. We take the player over the gear and value consistency, If this sounds like something that’d interests you, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one.Contact me at Serathil#1871 in Bnet.

We run another event in the night time, Sunday/Monday at 11 PM Eastern Time, that is currently progressing thru heroic content, contact Tyrfang#1692 for more info on this event if you cannot make morning times! :slight_smile:

We are also now part of Classic WoW! We are located in Whitemane, a high pop pvp server, It’s an extension of the guild and is something we’re passionate about mantaining, leveling and doing dungeons currently, everybody is welcome to join regardless of if you’re part of our retail guild or not, PvE Events take place at Thursday 11 PM Eastern onwards and PvP Events take place Friday at 11.00 pm onwards.

Contact me at Serathil#1871 for more info.

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

[H] Relativity (Tichondrius) is looking for all roles!

[Normal progression] Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 PST
[New content] Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 8-11 PST

We’re a new guild looking for players who want to push current progression and future content C.E. while making a solid group of friends in the process. While we form, we don’t expect everyone to be perfect, but what we do expect is improvement. We are aiming to foster an environment of healthy competition in mythic raiding, and M+ keys in order to build a team of dedicated individuals who are interested in competitive advancement of current content. Our hopes are to build a Guild that is active, competitive, and tightly-knit, whether you’re directly involved in our Mythic team(s) or just casually playing with us.

Also recruiting officers to take charge of casual content and PvP.

Add me on discord ( Quorp#9829 )
-or-
Add one of us on Bnet

Quorp#1792 (Me)
Starshining#1307
Ninjadan#11404

Hope to hear from you!