404 Havoc DH LF Guild

404 Havoc DH LF guild 8/8 EP N 8/3 EP H NL50

Guild: Dauntless
Faction: Horde
Raid times: tues weds thurs 9pm-12cst
About us: We raid normal and heroic until we transition into heroic only which is rapidly approaching. Currently in need of dps and possible a dps with offspec of heals. We are a very helpful guild that provides materials and services free to members such as enchants gems etc. Primary spec gear come first and we often trade even boes to other raiders as long as its an upgrade. We use discord. We only ask that raiders are prepared with food buffs and flasks although often times a cauldron is dropped for raid at the start. Add me in game to chat please twisted#1245

Hey Wtbglaives!

I’d like to chat more if you’d be interested. We have a lot of content we are pursuing and can use more people interested in having fun! Add me.

Pep Talk is a newly formed guild on (H) Illidan with the purpose of enjoying content as a community. Currently pursuing end game content in pve/pvp and eventually moving into mythic raiding.

We are looking for anyone interested in joining our community. Previous raiding experience is not needed and we are willing to help complete mythic + to help gear.

We raid on Saturdays and Sundays 9:15-11:45 eastern. Groups will start forming around 9:00 eastern to be as efficient as possible. Flasks and food will be provided.

Transmog runs and pvp groups will be set up periodically throughout the week as we gain more members.

Arc#9996 Discord

Raid times : Saturday/Sunday 9:15-11:45 eastern

Hello,
I saw that you posted from a horde character. If you’re not opposed to an alliance guild, check us out sometime. We’d love to have you in one of our raiding teams.
Order of Azeroth is a brand new alliance guild aspiring to create a community with a focus on PVE.
US- Kel-Thuzad

We are finalizing our teams for a semi-hardcore raiding team as well as a casual team:

1. A progressive 2-3 day dedicated semi-hardcore raiding team. We are looking for dps (prefer ranged), 1 tank, and healers (non-restoration druids).
  2. A casual raiding team. We are recruiting all roles currently.

Check out our discord if you’d like to chat sometime:
__https://discord.gg/fK7d88a

If you’re willing to factions change…

PUGLife is a heroic Alliance guild looking to build its raid team and community!

Here are the details:
We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 10pm-12am EST.
We aim for our heroic AOTC every raid tier and have gotten our achieve every time! We are currently 8/8N 3/8H Eternal Palace.

What we’re looking for: A few solid dps! All classes and good players will be considered. That being said, we would love a boomkin, mage or DH. Those with viable offspecs for healing or tanking will be highly considered.

We are also looking for a new tank! We have two full time tanks at the moment with one interested in swapping to dps. So, we are keeping our eyes open for a solid tank as well to raid alongside our Brewmaster.

How do you join? PUGLife requires a one-week trialing process. This will give not only us but, you, the opportunity to make sure we’re a good fit for one another.

What are we about? We are a guild group that focuses on the aspect of having fun while you raid. While we love to have fun, we can buckle down and kill bosses. Elitist attitudes are not what PUGLife is about. We’re good players but we also don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’ll take players willing to learn and grow into their class. If you’re coachable, we’ll help you as much as we can!

We’re a group made up of 20-40 year old players with jobs, families, and commitments outside of raid. We understand scheduling conflicts can and will happen.

Outside of raid, we run mythic plus, farm old raids for transmog, gather a group for achievement runs, and even play other games together on our ‘Free to Play Fridays!’ Some games we’ve played outside of WoW are Cards Against Humanity, Stardew Valley, Overwatch, Deceit, HoTs and Battlerite!

If PUGLife seems like it might be a good fit for you, add me on battlenet!
GM: Godeo#1447

Hello! I am not sure if you are willing to change factions or not but if so my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. WE do also have a sister Horde guild on Area 52 if you would prefer to stay Horde :slight_smile:

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 6/8H 8/8N. We are currently looking for members of all calibers to fill our ranks; in need of an off-healer and few dps to fill out the raid team for Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498