383 Ret Pally Lf a new home

I’m looking for an Aotc guild, that may dabble in a bit of mythic, but mainly stays with the heroic content. I’ve not been actively raiding this Xpac yet due to irl things going on. I’m looking to get back in the game, and I have a lot of raiding experience going all the way back to BC. I’m currently on stormrage, and would prefer to stay there, but if the right home for me would be on a different server, I may be able to be coerced into it. I prefer week evenings for raid, possibly 1 weekend day if needed.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin~

Currently 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi Luther,

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday Nights 8pm ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We are a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful. We play on the Earthen Ring Server as Alliance.

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hello Lúther!

We are seeking mature gamers to join our established guild on US-Korgath. Having completed 8/8 Heroic + 1/8M Uldir and 9/9 Normal encounters in Battle of Dazar’alor (so far! :slight_smile:) , we are now in the process of recruiting for Heroic progression. We have achieved every AOTC since it was introduced!

We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30-11:30 PM (Central).

We have flexible attendance policies in place to accommodate your professional and personal obligations, but we do expect that raid members will make the majority of raid nights, and will be well-prepared for any boss encounters that they participate in.

< Grown Ups > was established late in The Burning Crusade expansion, and has been raiding end-game content for over a decade. We’re not just a flash in the pan! Our roster consists of skilled, adult players, who balance a passion for gaming with work and family.

I think you would make a good fit! Let me know if you are interested. You could also add me on BattleNet or Discord to chat further:

Ryecoke#1393

Hello Luther!

Not sure what times you are able to raid, but we raid on Tuesday and Thursday from 10:30PM until 1AM, Central Time. Our guild is mostly retired mythic raiders who now focus on AOTC raiding with a couple of mythic bosses thrown in if we have the attendance. We finished Uldir as 2/8M and 8/8H, with current progress in BoD as 4/9H so far (did normal to learn the fights and practice first).

We are okay with you staying on your realm since we are not concentrating on mythic raiding, but there are perks if you did want to transfer, haha. Like free enchants, gems, repairs, etc. We also enjoy doing islands, M+, and RBGs outside of raiding if any of that interested you.

Please add me at Neddy#1554 if this might be a team you would be willing to consider. Thanks!

^^^ Oops, not sure why forums didn’t log into my main, but you can look me up at Nedra-Galakrond. Again, my bnet is Neddy#1554.

Nexus on Turalyon [H] (7/9N, 2/9H BfA, AOTC Uldir) is looking for a few more good people.

We are a guild that’s biggest priority is having fun while killing monsters. We believe that raid progression is important and want to push, but not at the cost of toxicity. We have a good raid group that works well together, but are looking for a few more like minded players to kill the pixels with. We want our raiders to have the right attitude to push content, but the ability to have fun at the same time.

We are a mature guild, with average age ranging in the 30s-40s. (We have many families, and completely understand real life priorities.) We spend a good amount of time in discord, both text and chat, and have a lot of fun together.

We have static key groups so we don’t all have to be stuck pugging anymore, and plan to keep pushing.

We also spend a lot of time together doing things other than raiding, such as group farming, achievements, mount runs.

We are looking for someone who wants to have a good time in an adult environment and down content.

Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST

You can contact Btag: RavenLunatic#2799 or taransula#1161

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We have raid teams that’s main focus is AotC and heroic raiding. We enjoy raiding and having fun, but prefer a more casual atmosphere while doing so :smiley:

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hey Luther, would you be interested in a horde good looking to push AOTC

Horde | Thrall-US | Blood Forged
Tues/Thurs 9:30p - 12a EST

About Us:
[Blood Forged] was founded by two friends during the pre-patch event for Warlord’s of Draenor. We are a mature 18+ guild, consisting of friends and family, we are a close knit group. Our main goal is provide a fun and stress free environment for those who have had a long day from work, school, or for those that just want to whack on a boss collect it’s loot. We strive for achieving Ahead of the Curve each tier. We offer other activities such as: Mythic Plus, Arenas, PvP and WPvP, Achievement or mount runs, Transmog contests, and other various activies throughout the game.

What are we recruiting?
We are currently in the process of reforming our raid team and need new individuals with a team mindset to help us progress through this tier and beyond.

Healers: Mistweaver Monk, Disc/Holy Priest, Holy Paladin
Ranged: Mage, Warlock, Elemental Shaman, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest
Melee: Rogue, Demon Hunter, Windwalker Monk, Ret Paladin

Progression
4 of 9 Heroic

Point of Contact
Co-GM/Recruitment - Adrisenpai#9736 (Discord) | AdriAlmighty#1682 (Bnet)
Raid Leader - Icecreaam#1226 (Bnet)

Would You Kindly is 9/9N 3/9H and we are looking for more DPS to fill out our roster. Will consider all roles. We are laid back but do expect you to show up ready.
Requirements:
Be appropriately geared 380ish
Have a good understanding of your class and rotation
Have a good attitude. We laugh when we wipe while trying to figure out how we could do better.

We raid Friday-Saturday 5:00 pm PST to 8:00 pm PST.

RiotMaker#1662 if interested. Server transfer is not required.

Howdy,

Tainted Morals on Korgath is 4/9H and has open recruiting.

We are a small group of players that came back after a break to raid BoD. We are in need of a healer. We also run M+ as well.

Raid times: Tue/Thur 8-11ST

Add me on discord: Armageddon#5143 or Btag Armageddon#1581