415 resto druid LF Guild

Looking to find somewhere permanent to enjoy the game with friends and family. Looking to raid as-well. Mythic +'s and am very active. Have raided since vanilla and have lots of time on my hands to prep and help. Would love to talk with you! I am not a progression hound and wont leave if things get slow on a tough boss. I enjoy raiding. My battlenet is greathornowl#1419.

Hello!

YMaH is 8/8H, looking to start mythic soon. We raid Fri/Sat nights 7:30-10:30 PST (server time). We are a fun, close-knit group that enjoy raiding and being competitive with the mythic+ runs. We have social events and play other games like PUBG and Pummel Party. If this is a good fit for you, please reach out to me, Nïbbles (i is alt139), btag Nibbs#11996. If anything, run with us this weekend and see how it goes. We are doing a full heroic clear.

Look forward to hearing from you!!
Nibbs

Hey! <Illicit> of Proudmoore would love to have you! We raid Tues/Thurs 6-9 server time (PST). WE are 7/8 Heroic. We have a PVP night, we run keys regularly, and are just a great group of close knit players looking to expand. WE have a boosted Discord, and a no-wait Raidbots sim. My name is Quick and I am a raider and Guild Officer, please hit me up with any questions! Again, we’d love to have you join. Starlord#13835 is my battle tag.

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley: