Hubby and wife LF Guild

Hello. My hubby and I are currently in the market for a different guild. We would like to find an active guild that possibly has a raiding spot for us (raiding isn’t a top priority, but would definitely help). I am a 398 resto druid (damn weapon) and he’s a 400 enhance shammy. We need an earlier time frame for raiding since my alarm goes off at 3:30 each morning (unless the raids are on Tuesday evening). Because we haven’t found the right guild, we haven’t raiding any of the raids this expansion or the previous expansion. But have raid experience in the past. If you have a spot for us, please let me know.

Just realized I was logged in on an alt when I posted this…my druid is Bluelle…his shammy is Dethbybeauty.

1 Like

Currently are recruiting on alliance on proudmoore. We transferred over from korgath and are looking to rebuild our raid roster and community. This is an adult guild with adult humor. We plan on raiding heroic and mythic come 8.2. Love to speak to u guys see if u would be interested in helping us rebuild. Khoneycutt#1439

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Not sure if our raid hours are too late for you but if you can’t make a raid or need to leave early because of work, we completely get it and understand :slight_smile:

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hey ! my hubby and I also play together! the guild I’m in (mischievous misfits) Looking for a couple dps for CoS heroic! if your undergeared or want AOTC we can definitely help with that. we are proudmoore server raid times are tue/thurs 8-11 cst but if your not interested in raiding no prob! we also do mythic+ dungeons weekly! 10-15+ … message me for more info! Thanks battletag sectess#1670

Add me and lets chat!, that is if moving to Horde isn’t off the table.

Located on Area-52, a highly populated Horde server, Moted is an AotC/early mythic focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. Add me if you’d like to discuss more or setup a trial.

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday. 1/9M, 9/9H, 2/2H

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960