LF Raiding guild, 375 outlaw rogue

Hello yall, I’m currently looking at options for new guild as my current guild doesn’t feel like a home(It is still a home but unable to do + or raid with them which is why I play the game).

I do have bit of experience with raid, did mythic ToS/ABT in Legion, got AoTC in this tier. I have been raiding since Vanilla but took time off during MoP/WoD dues to lack of raiding spot and I didn’t want to leave my guild for a bit but returned in Legion with a new guild during NH for mythic raiding.

I’m looking for 2-3 days max and I’m looking for something on Fri/Sat evening at around 7-10pm(Can be flexible) and optional raid night would be great if it was after 9pm dues to my work.

Just a main thing that I want to the new guild to be aware that I’m deaf however I do wear hearing aids so if I don’t hear discord, it is not intended and I usually have sound up so I can hear.

I’m really looking for a new welcoming friendly home that have a raiding spot open and does bit of mythic plus run.

Willing to xfer to different server or horde.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 holy priest , 1 ranged dps. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi Voidbutt, I would like to talk to you about our team and community. Please add me skinsaw#1430. Thanks!

Hey Voidbro,

We’re looking for a couple melee DPS to fill out our roster for mythic progression. We raid late night on Fridays and Saturdays. Gonna leave some more info below. My BTag will be at bottom of post. Hope to hear from you!

More info:
TKx is a long time guild that recently moved to WoW (almost 2 months ago), because the game we have played the past 5 years has become neglected and stale. We have been one of the top guilds for years and just didn’t have much competition anymore…so we decided to try WoW since many of us have prior experience but haven’t played it together as a guild before. We have quickly geared and progressed, currently working on heroic and aiming toward mythic progression ASAP.

Our goal is to progress mythic raid content, and next tier our goal is to achieve CE. We are a very determined group of individuals. We like to have fun, but expect to get progression done efficiently. Real life comes first here and that is why we have chosen a 2-day raid schedule. Our mindset for improvement and learning is definitely hardcore; we expect our members to constantly strive to do something better: all the time, everytime.

Raid times are Fri, Sat @ 9:30pm - 1am. US-PST timezone.

Server: US-Lightbringer

Requirements:

• age 18+
  • a good attitude
  • being open to individual constructive criticism
  • a working microphone (that you will be required to use)
  • good communication skills
  • always looking for ways to improve your gameplay
  • consistent attendance

TKx requires a vocal interview over Discord before we invite anyone to join us. This is something we do with every potential recruit before we extend an invite. This is to ensure our membership expectations are clearly communicated, and understood, before we invite you.

If you are interested or have questions, please contact BTag: mitsuru#1890

Best of luck in your search!

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you about joining us

Greetings! I’m the GM for Subject to Change, a horde guild on Turalyon.

We’re a social-everything guild that puts the community first. Every member of the guild is valued. We do Normal and Heroic raiding, and we run LOTS of keystones.

We have another member with hearing aids so that’s something that we’re used to.

I’ve included my guild ad below, so you can get a feel for what we’re about.

Have a great day :slight_smile:

Tired of the mythic grind? Mythic Vectis got you down? One too many fatal strains have you considering canceling your subscription? Still want to raid and run keys successfully but have it be enjoyable?

We are Subject to Change , and we prefer WoW to be our island getaway rather than the cause of a major heart attack. Our roster contains everyone from retired mythic raiders to keystone junkies, from returning veterans to complete newbies, and we’re looking for more! If you’re looking to decompress and dial down the intensity, get back in the fold or simply need a place to grow, we’d love to have you.

Remember, everything in life is subject to change, but WoW should always be fun.

Heroic Raids – Wed/Sun 8-10 EST
Normal run for fun and alts - Saturday 8-10 EST
Keystones – All day, every day

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together :smiley:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. I am not sure what time zones you listed for your raiding preference are, but wanted to toss our info out just in case! If you can’t make 1 of our raid nights due to work, that’s ok!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hello everyone, just an update and to be clear that I’m on West coast so preference with raid time on Friday Saturday and Sunday. Otherwise I can consider weeknights after 930pst.

Will be a bit to reply, just recently got in a car accident.

Nine North Wall 5/8H is a semi-hardcore guild made by close friends who are looking to expand our community to enjoy all that WoW has to offer. If youre looking for a place to truly call home, look no farther! We pride ourselves in staying close knit with people who actually enjoy talking to each other and having fun together in group based content.

Raids:
We are planning to push into mythic content but the gradual climb to 20 consistent raiders can take a bit of time. Our aim is to have a solid group of about 13-15 players and slowly build our community to a mythic raid team.

Requirements:
-360ilvl
-working mic
-enchants/gems
-all consumables
-know your role in every fight prior to Raid times

Raid Times:
Friday and Saturday 9p-12a(PST, Pacific)

Needs:
-Holy Paladin or MW Monk
-Lock(high), Hunter, Mage, or SPriest
-Rogue, Havoc DH, Warrior, DK, or Monk

**We currently run OPEN TRIALS for anyone who meets our requirements and is interested in joining our raid team EVERY FRIDAY. **

PVP:
We are also seeking to have an active group of players to form competent and viable arena comps with a future goal of growing to have a RBG team!

I currently run as a Frost or Unholy DK in arenas/RBGs.

Social:
We are planning to keep an open and active Discord with lots of communication between raids, pvp, and dungeon events. We plan to also have groups run mount/pet farming events. I am personally not very knowledgeable in this category so we are open to finding someone who can organize these groups!

Contacts:
CO-GM- Jon @Sugarbearjon#1635
CO-GM- Jordan @Greenbear#1833
Lead Recruiting Officer- Jonathan @Boomstenlaka#1785

Hello Voidbutt,

We would love to have you join our team! We’re looking for DPS and healers especially for next raid tier! We’re a pretty laid back group that plays other games outside of WoW. We pride ourselves in a community that likes to have fun, but take ourselves seriously during raid.

Our guild information is located at the link below!

[A] <Mechanically Challenged> 3/8M LF RDPS/HEALS

If you are interested contact us at:
Battletag: Yuneel#11582, Kalivar#1575, or Unicornz#1860
Discord: Yuneel#3181, Kalivar#5603, or Unicornz20#3047

Sincerely,
Yuneel

<Mechanically Challenged>
Progression: 8/8H 3/8M Vectis 16%
Times: Tuesdays and Friday 9pm-12am

Not a guild recruitment post, so sorry for off topic but I hope the car accident wasn’t too serious and you’re ok!

I hope you are ok man :frowning: I had an accident in the past couple of years, it’s not fun.

Hakuna Matata H-Zul’jin is an adult semi-hardcore guild that raids Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST. We also do a variety of other things as well: mythic+, transmog, achievements, pvp, leveling alts, and more. If interested you can find me at Syronosin#1536.

Hey Voldbutt. I have raided with and even tanked with hearing impaired folks in the past, so I am aware of the communication challenges. Here is our info.

Armageddon Industries

Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Adult Heroic Raiding / M+ guild. Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

[b]BfA Progression: Uldir 8/8H (AotC), 8/8N

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events
WoW

• T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team
  • Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

Destiny 2 Clan = Junkyard Dawgs

• Wed - Raid 11:30pm-3am EST
  • Friday - Gambit / Cruicible / Strikes (we may occasionally raid on Fridays too)

See our recruitment forum post for lots more details.

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)
Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974
Discord ID - Skybolt#2791