Mage LF Guild Home

Hello! I’m recently returning to WoW; I took a break after my guild fell apart (just stopped raiding after Uldir) and now I’m trying to start a new life on the Alliance side of Proudmoore. I rolled a mage as it was one of my original chars (Mage and Rogue) back in vanilla and I’ve been enjoying it, but I recently hit 120 and I’m ready for more.

I am looking for a guild recruiting ranged DPS for M+ and possibly raiding if it’s mostly on the weekends (my weeks are too busy with work and school). I’m an experienced WoW player and I’ve raided almost every single tier, on different characters. I can pay attention as well as learn/know my class. I’m not expecting a starting spot on any raid roster but as I’ve tried to move into mythic dungeons I’ve realized that queuing in group finder is pretty much a terrible idea as people are…well, lets say that they won’t consider what a person does or doesn’t know and they expect people to outgear the content by 10-20 ilvls.

At any rate, please let me know if you’re the kind of guild I’m looking for.

Thanks!

Hi Frawstynips,

Sounds like we can be a good fit for you. We also will be doing alt/recruitment run next Tuesday that you are welcome to join if you would like to get a feel of our raiding environment.

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first guild” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. :slight_smile: We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

BfA Progression: BoD 6/9H & 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

• Expect fellow members to earn their way and not be carried. We do expect you to reasonably maintain your raid toon.

• DRAMA will not be tolerated. Keep it chill or get /gkicked.

Raiding Rules

Must be in voice chat. (at least to listen, we use discord)

Guild works hard to provide consumables, but we expect you to be prepared with your OWN consumables.

If you are not on time you may lose your spot for the night.

Loot system - Personal loot. Clean, simple, drama free.

If you repeatedly die to a mechanic holding back progression (for whatever reason, including tech issues), you might be asked to temporarily step out for that boss.

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events

WoW

• T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

• Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Our raid schedule is in the middle of the week, but always looking for people that don’t want to pug and play with a guild group for keys and what not. Lets talk and see if we’re a good fit for you.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey fraw I’d love to talk to you We have core spot for a mage in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6pm to 10pm EST Saturday night optional normal / heroic alt raid we are 9/9 Normal and 8/9 heroic with jaina at 2% so def kill this week and hoping to grab a few mythic kills going forward we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 and higher keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you about joining us

Hey Frawstynips, our weekend crew is looking for a mage!

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Weekend Group

• Resto Shaman w/ Ele Offspec (preferred)
  • Resto Druid
  • Ranged DPS (Boomkin, Ele Sham, Mage, Hunter)
  • Melee Dps (Windwalker Monk, Ret Paladin)

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
:arrow_right: Weekend Group
Saturday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 9/9
Mythic BoD: 2/9

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957
Discord: Tony#1337
In game characters: Mf, Dev,
Alternative Contacts Pixie#1588 (Discord: Pixie#0216)

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin#

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do raid on Tuesdays, but if you can’t make that day due to being busy with work/school, it really is completely ok!

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hey Frawstynips,

I have an Ally guild that raids on Tues and Fri at 8 PM est. We are AOTC focused and do M+ to help gear up and have fun.

I also have a Community group that you could join without server transfer so that we can hang out and help you get to where you want to in m+ even of raiding times don’t work.

Hit me up if you are interested in either option, Anaranae#1516 on bnet.

I hope to talk to you soon.

hey mate; if you don’t mind thinking about giving the horde a chance we may be the guild for you. we are currently looking for more dps and 1 healer to finish rounding out our small raid team. i’m going to post our info below, so please feel free to contact us if you have any questions

about
Ruined Immersion is a one day a week, casual horde raiding guild located on Zul’jin [EST]. We take pride in being a very laid back guild that enjoys playing the game together and having fun with our friends. Our raiding goal every tier is to achieve AOTC, with possible casual mythic progression, depending on what the raid team agrees upon. If you are a college student, second shift worker, or just someone looking to raid on a light schedule and still progress, we are the guild for you. In addition to raiding, we also offer mythic+, old raid farming, and just a good time in discord.

progression : 6/9H BoD 9/9N , 2/8M Uldir 8/8H
Mekka 6% Pull after 4 pulls

times and days : Saturday 11:30am - 3:30pm EST
we raid only one afternoon a week. in order to achieve aotc we extend lockouts on some raid weeks to progress as much as possible on such a short schedule.

recruiting : tanks FILLED , healers OPEN , melee OPEN , ranged OPEN
we currently have an open recruitment for all healers and dps no matter the class.

contact
tyledrahn#1703 - GM and Raid Leader
if you are on Zul’jin feel free to whisper Tyledrahn, Burchenal, Kymao, Tugz, Xorthine, Macc

Hi Frawstynips,
We’re a 2 night raiding guild - Fridays and Saturdays- 8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time)… so that’s 10pm to 1am Eastern I believe?

We’re a chill group… here’s a sample raid from last tier… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHM4F6r0oY
Last night we 19 personed the raid and could really use a good dps =)

I provide food flasks and discord entertainment so you can come chill with the EDFC… We try to make sure everyone does their +10 every week…
For the right person we’d consider helping out with server transfers.

Cheers,
Treesus - Wolfiee#11929

Hey we’re not alliance or on proudmoore but if you find yourself looking for a horde home somewhere you sound like you might be a good fit for our community. You could casually raid on the alt run fun friday optional night.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and just recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and looking to push into Mythic raids. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

I’m sorry that your experience coming back has been unpleasant. I do believe we’d be a good fit for you…but we’re Horde. Is that a dealbreaker? If not…

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 3/9M in BoD.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hello there!
I’m Mori, recruiter for Mistakes Remade Area 52 US Horde guild. If you were interested in coming back to the better faction, consider us! Here is our basic info if you have any questions, feel free to add me and we can chat!

Mistakes Remade Is a casual raiding guild meaning we realize this is just a game; our goal is to have fun, while also pushing content. Our goal will be to achieve AOTC for each raid tier and progress on mythic until the next tier comes out. Being respectful of others yet comfortable with witty banter and having an adult sense of humor is important (i.e. light jeers, obscene humor, mixed in with dad jokes).
We are recruiting raiders and people who want to run keys during the evenings and on the weekends.
The guild provides Flasks and Food when appropriate.

9/9H 1/9M BoD
Ended Uldir 8/8H 2/8M

Raid Times:
Saturday, Sunday
10pm-1am EST

Current Goals:
Progress on M Grong and then Jadefire
AoTC in Crucible of Storms

Expectations:
Previous raiding experience
Commitment to attending raids reliably
Ability to follow instruction and stay out of fire
Working mic for discord
395+ ilvl
Neck level 40+

Bnet: Mori#11143
Discord: Mori#5860

Hey frawsty! We will fit your schedule nicely in Hubris! You can join our Friday team for your raiding needs, and you can run keys with us nightly! Hit me up if interested, take care :slight_smile:

<Hubris> [H] Semi Casual Heroic/Mythic PST