2 players looking for raid team

We both play multiple classes. We are looking for a guild that pushes content but has fun.

He mains a blood dk but has a prot pally and havoc dh ready to go.

I main a resto druid and have a disc priest and havoc dh. I also have everything else at 110 that I could get ready.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/kelthuzad/Esmira

We can’t raid on a Tuesday or Wednesday night right now but everything else is open.

Feel free to contact me if you want more info on us.

Btag bootyfordays#1178
Discord Esmira#0480

Hello! Let me know if we’d be a good fit:
Just Freakin Started- Alliance-Garrosh (age 18+) is an active guild with a semi-hardcore raid team. We’re recruiting like-minded people who want to contribute to our community. We’re pleased to host weekly M+, open, and progression raids. JFS is home to both experienced veterans and new players alike. We flask, feed, enchant and gem our raid team. We offer lots of guild perks in a laid-back atmosphere that still gets stuff done. Currently building our progression raid roster; especially interested in robust players seeking less elitism & drama, while still getting raid results! Raid 8pm-12 EST F/Sa. Progression roster requires: 380, Discord, DBM/BossMods, and Angry Assignments. Guild AOTC Uldir, 2/8M Uldir. 9/9N 2/9H BoD. Check us out on gamerlaunch “justfreakinstarted” or message me on Discord kiyoshie#1993

Hey there to the both of you. I actually have a tank/healer spot open that I would love to discuss with the two of you if you had a chance. Here’s our guild post below. Please add me if we sound like a guild you would be interested in!

<Club House> is a Horde guild on the server Kil’Jaeden and has been together for 10 years! We have server firsts and other experienced players within our raid. *Currently we have downed 3/8m Mythic BoD and looking to solidify our roster going forward.

Progression!
3/8 M BoD
9/9 H BoD (AoTC Week 1)
8/8M Uldir CE
8/8 H Uldir (AoTC Week 1)
11/11 M Antorus CE

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-Midnight PST with the occasional Monday raid if needed for content pushes.

What we need from you:
We’re a mature guild so 18+ only please.
Please have a working headset. (Push to talk during raids)
We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! That means Fully gem’d and Properly enchanted, food, flasks, pots and runes.
be at the raid instance BEFORE the start time of 9pm.
Knowledge of your class and boss fights.
Be able to handle constructive criticism and the occasional trolling.
Past warcraft logs.
Have a good time.

Currently we’re looking for:
Boomie
Warrrior
Warlock
Shadow Priest
Demon Hunter

PLEASE APPLY AT
clubhouse enjin com/recruitment

or add Sosleepy#11248

Hope to hear from you soon!
Happy Hunting.

Hello! AoN, short for Addicts of Nightlife, is currently looking for more members to balance out our ranks for BoD. We’re a semi-casual/semi-hardcore bunch that raid on the weekends while working on progression and work on M+, farming and other activities during the week.

We are a Horde guild on the Area-52 server.

Our raid times are:
Saturday and Sunday, 8 pm-11:30 pm EST
We also have a completely optional Friday run for mains, alts & casuals at 9pm-11:30 EST

Currently we are seeking:

Any exceptional player in their respective roles.

At this point, we don’t have a strict i-lvl minimum as long as you’re willing to put in some work with us to get you caught up to current levels.

Please be willing to perform to the best of your ability and come to raids prepared. For voice communication, we use Discord-- it isn’t required that you have a functioning mic, but we do need you on there for strats and call outs during raid.

If you’re interested, respond here or contact one of our officers:
DaerĂĄ (Daera#1103)
Seffu (Seth#1948)
Brruceree (Astan#1116)

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do raid on Tuesdays, but if you couldn’t make that day, its completely ok!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hey Nerobelle -

Nevermore - [A] - Turalyon is currently looking to strengthen our core to progress through mythic Battle For Dazar’alor along with future raids this xpac and beyond.

We are a laid back group of formerly hardcore raiders that have taken a step back to be a bit more casual but still see endgame content. We have gotten cutting edge tiers completed in the past.

We are currently 6/9H in BfD, and finished Uldir at 4/8M on a pretty light progression push

Our raid times are as follows:
Thurs/Mon - 8:00-11:00pm est (main raid)
Sat - 8:00-11:00pm est (alt raid)

If you are interested, feel free to add me at Glade#1825

We are still looking for a home at this time.

We have a spot for you 2 ! :slight_smile:

The Flaw is a ATOC 1 day a week raiding guild looking for additional friends to add to your ranks.

The core of our guild has been raiding together for about 6-7 years in mostly high end mythic capacity. Our real lives have caught up to us with full time jobs, kids and families taking up most of our video game time. We’re all still nerds that have the desire to raid so we only raid one day a week and fit in M+ on other days as time allows.

We raid Wednesdays from 8pm-11 CST and focus on Heroic ATOC progression with M+ on off days (typically Monday/Tuesday/Thursday).

We recently had a few players step away from the game and our current needs are:

Melee DPS:
Death Knight
Havoc Demon Hunter

Range DPS:
Boomkin (Resto OS a plus)
Mage
Shadow Priest

Healer:
Holy Paladin
Shaman

Tank:
Anything not a bear, our current tanks are open to role swapping.

If interested post below or you can contact me via Bnet Xenocryst#1593

Hi Nero! We could definitely use another solid pair of raiders to help with our mythic BoD push. I will drop our info below, please add me if it sounds like somewhere you’d like to raid!

<Praetorian Guard> Draenor-US

Progression: 6/9 Heroic 1/9 Mythic (5/8M Uldir)

Raid Times: 5:00-9:00PM PST Sat/Sun

Needed: Dps/Tank

Come join Praetorian Guard and get your daily dose of mythics, memes, and gay! We are a laid-back group of mildly obnoxious friends that have been raiding on Draenor-US for a little over 8 years now, and believe that a casual schedule shouldn’t mean a lack of effort. We expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be reasonably familiar with log analysis. You can find our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/346/. We are a very diverse group, with many LGBT members, and tolerate no discrimination or personal attacks. We are also a very female-friendly environment, with a gender-balanced roster and plenty of female leadership.

We hang out a lot outside of WoW, including FFXIV, Overwatch, League, and many other games, as well as a fairly active Slack and Discord. We also gather at Blizzcon each year, with this year expected to see nearly 20 of us in Anaheim for the week!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up either here or in game at Ender#1733 or on discord at Pugnodeum#4346.

Still open to options. Hit me up on btag or discord!

Free bump!!!

Indolence - is a newly created guild on the server Stormrage. Our goal is to pursue CE in a competitive manner. We are few but looking for many who want to experience the hardest content the game has to offer.

Raid times - Tuesday, Wed, Thursday 7-11 EST PM

Recruitment Needs - Right now we are looking for a mixture of ranged and melee DPS and some healers.

Contact - Please get in touch with me in game for more info/questions at Dillon1330#1684. Thank you<><>.