Returning Player - LF Casual A or H Social Guild

Hello!

The world first race has gotten me excited to play WoW again. I plan to level a new character as I get used to my new way of playing mmos (Orbweaver+Mouse) in WoW [which I only used KB/m in BC and Legion]. As I get used to it - I’d be willing to just transfer my characters, but I’m not in a race to the end. I just want to make some friends.

I only raided in BC. Was it called TK and SSC? I don’t even think my RL friend guild completed it. Not that I am applying for a raid spot or anything, want a place I can call home in Azeroth <3. Oh, guess I can say I did all of Savage for the last expansion of another MMO, but again - I’m looking for a community and not rushing to raid.

Thanks if this is well received. I’ll wait a bit before creating my character in case someone wants a well mannered person in their guild.

1 Like

Something about this ‘well mannered’ makes me twitch, but we can drink beer and still have manners! We are old… and small… with no goals other than to get to know you and help you along the way. At some point I should make a ‘spam’ to paste, but, it’s a downfall to being casual :slight_smile: We like shenanagans, we like to help. We like to level, and we like our alone time. We just want someone we can trust in ‘our home’ and not someone who’s interested on climbing up and never looking back down. You can ping one of us online, or talk with Kirrin - * Kiriin1940 :four_leaf_clover: :beers: :facepunch: good luck with your search, and welcome back!

Hihi :slight_smile: I’ll be in contact. My desktop PC is installing the client, I’m just on my laptop watching the race.

I’m excited - it is a Chicago Data Center one (which I preferred) and y’all are alliance (which I’ve wanted to try forever, but the RL friends I played with originally were always horde). No pressure! I’ll be in contact!

that is very exciting. Kirrin gets home a little after 5, but might have the client up on his phone (Most online should be able to invite.). We have tried SO many times to play horde alts for friends of ours. AND on other servers. It’s never stuck. Take your time, we’re not going anywhere!

Yes, I’m never too far away! Happy to have you stop by to give our guild a shot!

Hello! I am not sure if you are interested in going Alliance or not, but if so my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do also have a sister Horde guild on Area 52 if you would prefer to stay Horde! I would happily get you in touch with their recruitment officer.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference!

We just started a guild based on social atmosphere just like you describe. We help each other out, take the game seriously but do not freak out because someone forgot to soak a swirly. A guild built differently where everyone is equal. We vote on everything from, as examples, moving into heroic early or how to use the guild bank funds.

Paintrain United (Area 52) - We raid up to Heroic, casual guild currently 7/8 normal Eternal Palace, prob finishing that up this week. We use a community for cross realmers from low pop servers to raid, currently have 5-6 people cross realming but are going to stop that next raid tier.

Guild info:
We only take 50 individuals, mains, no alts. This is so everyone always has a spot and no cliques are really made. Currently around 30 members towards that goal.

Raid times; Wed/Thu 8-10 EST
M+; Monday nights or whenever we have a willing group
Friday night bloodbath; Friday night PvP for fun.

We are all adults so understand RL concerns. We normally dual spec so we can fill multiple roles in the raid. We think of raid nights as our bowling nights.

Currently seeking Melee DPS with Tank OS and a Resto Druid Healer (full time). Our guild is not for everyone so I highly recommend raiding with us on trial basis on a Wednesday night.

Kendrickious#1349; ForTheHorde#119416; Kaahleesee#1339