Returning Hpally LF casual raiding guild

Hi,

On and off again healer main since Cata. Pretty rusty player as my last progression was 2/8M in Uldir. (Happy to post on toons for anyone doing the armory stalking thing. Peachsnàpple was my MW at the time. Did M mother on the shaman though for spirit link cheese)

I was 12/13M in HFC during WOD. Killed Mythic Mistress Sassz’ine in tomb during Legion. My raiding experience is there it’s just scattered across various healers and during different expansions.

I’m looking for a casual 1-2 night a week guild with AOTC as their goal. Life is busy for me so i can’t commit to more than 2 nights a week of raiding. I’m currently at 400 ilvl and getting into the M+ grind before i start pugging normal/heroic Palace. If you armory my MW you can see i completed a few 11’s during Uldir. I’m a pretty good healer i’d like to think… just rusty.

Please drop a btag below and i’d love to chat with you. I’m honestly pretty flexible with healers. If you have a specific healer need i can likely fill the slot given some help grinding m+ to catch up on gear.

Hey there. Great Moments in History is looking to add another healer to the roster. We’re an AotC guild that focuses on dropping from 2 raids/week to 1 raid on farm quickly. We raid Fridays 6pm-9pm Server and Saturdays 9am-Noon Server (we drop Saturdays on farm). If you’re interested, get in touch with me at Rissy#1444 or check out our website: gmihguild.​com

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. We do raid 3 nights a week, but we completely understand that real life comes first and some people can only make 1 or 2 nights :slight_smile:

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hey Peachrings! Hit me up on Discord or Btag, Bloodtriton#1786, Blood#1681. We raid Tues & Weds, 7pm-10pm Pacific, currently 5/8 heroic. See more info here: