383 Disc/Holy Priest LF guild

Looking for a guild that raids early (I am EST) on Tues/Thurs or weekends. Would like to progress through N/H with maybe some M. Also want M+. Happy to help others, but I would prefer a guild with players who plan to show up and actually get through content. Willing to server hop. Add Btag if you want to pst. GenaAlt77#1725

Hi there! Im the GM of Syntax Error on Malganis.
We do AOTC raiding and some light Mythic (8/8H 2/8M)
We are currently looking for 1 Tank and 1 Healer. All DPS are welcome to apply and trial.
Im not sure how early is early. We raid Tuesday / Friday 9pm - 11pm CST.

We also have a very active M+ team that is putting together a group to try to qualify for the MDI.

Here is our website with more information about our guild: https://syntaxerrorguild.wixsite.com/guild

Let me know if youre interested!
My Discord is BlueIntimacy#1207

My guild Business Casual [A] Wymrest Accord is looking for raiders to add to our team. Our raid times are Friday and Saturday at 8pm est. We are a casual raiders but are serious about raiding and want to push as far as we can while also having fun. We went 7/8H for Uldir but we got a late start and I am confident we will get into Mythic for BoD. We have amazing members who are laid-back and chill. We also run M+, PvP and run old content together. We would love to add you to our team! Message me at Bnet Deletrix#1286 or Discord Xaveira#7609 to chat with me.

Hi Mye,

Looks like we may be a really good fit for your desired playstyle and nights – maybe times to? I’ve sent you a bnet invite. Here’s the spam in the meantime

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 3/9H BFD 3/8M Uldir | Core playerbase is 1200-1700 io in M+

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
DPS + 1 Healer

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

Hey there!

We are looking for a Priest!

We are a 8 year guild 8/8M Uldir, Previously 11/11M Antorus 9/9 M TOS 10/10M NH and EN/TOV. We raid 3 days Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30pm CST- 10:30pm CST

if those days and times sound good, we should chat!

Falux#1649

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

• One Tank (Any Class)
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Rogue
  • Havoc DH
  • Resto Druid, Holy Paladin, Mistweaver Monk, Resto Shaman, Priest Healer
  • If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Thursday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 3/9

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Actaea#11471
Discord: Actaea#0855
In game characters: Actaea
Alternative Contacts (Battle Tag): Tony#17957 (Discord: Tony#1337) / Pixie#1588 (Discord: Pixie#0216)

Hello! Not sure if you are interested in changing factions or not, but if so, my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together :smiley:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

Evolved puts a strong focus on our community. We want our members to feel like they are part of an online family and not just a random person in a game. Evolved has people playing many various games and we are all active through out the day on Discord because we enjoy keeping in touch with each other!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

My guild has a core healer spot available immediately. Duh Winning on Ner’zhul (horde). We finished Uldir at 6/8 mythic and are currently at 4/9H BoD. Our raid days are Wed and Thurs 9-12 est with an optional sunday farm at the same time.

Our team is a well established group with roots going back to Cata. We pride ourselves in being friendships first, while still successfully progressing. Attitudes are incredibly important here. We are an adult only guild with an abundance of terrible dad jokes and awful puns (my life has basically become a vicious cycle of facepalms lol)

I am available all day on discord DarthTantrum#4444

Would be happy to chat and get you into our Sunday run to see how you like the group

open to alliance?

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 6/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

If you’re ever interested in raiding a bit later, contact me!

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Guild: Bring Your Mains

Server: US-Dalaran

Faction: Alliance

Raid Schedule:
Fri 9PM-12AM EST
Sat 9PM-12AM EST

Uldir progression: 8/8N 8/8H 1/8M

Background: Guild of new old and veteran players trying to push the most out of current content that they can

Process: The guild does have a 3 week trial period once you join the guild. To become a fulltime raider you are judged on your attendance, attitude, character progression, and how you act during raid.

Guild Status- Semi-Hardcore Progression

Min Ilvl:
Normal: 370

Positions available:
1 Tank(on trial) 5 DPS - 3 Heals

Tank: Currently have 1 tank on trial may not work out if you are okay with an off-spec would love to have you.

DPS: Looking For a few DPS
Melee DPS:
Any Rogue / Unholy or Frost DK / Havoc DH
Ranged DPS:
Shadow Priest / Elemental Sham/ Any Mage / Any Lock / Balance Druid
Healer:
Holy Pally / Resto Druid / Mistweaver Monk / Holy or Disc priest

Outside of Raid: Guild Events/PVP/Rated PVP/Open World PVP/Legacy Raiding/Power leveling.

If interested or have anymore questions please contact me.

Discord:Delorik#1097
B-Net: Delorik#11523