Looking for a good home

Greetings! I am currently looking for a home for my main character. I am seeking a friendly and welcoming guild with a family atmosphere. My progress is not as far along as many others as I had to be away for the opening of the raid. I am 8/8N and 3/8H at the moment.

I am willing to transfer servers and perhaps factions so long as I can find a place that is planning to continue playing. The guild that I started the expansion with has disintegrated and so I have been looking for a place that needs a DPS or off-tank and like I said is friendly and fun. I would also like to do mythic plus with a group of fun guild members. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to see you in-game.

1 Like

Hello there Felwidow!

My name is Danielle and I am the GM of Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow (horde)

:dragon:A little about the guild::dragon:

Guild was founded back during legion and had about 20+ members strong within the first month of formation. Throughout the next few months, numbers continued to grow and guild made it 5/11 before members started to fall out because content was becoming dull. Raid group disbanded before completion.

Start of BFA we started back up with recruitment and got a handful of people, but wasn’t able to get enough for FULL RAID GROUPS.

Most have been pugs or raiding with other guilds. Back in March of this year, the rest of the raiders and myself ended up xfering to another server to be apart of another raiding guild as I had to much RL stuff going on.

I recently xfered my mains back to my guild to try and rebuild the guild…

my goal is to build up an ENGAGING FUN FRIENDLY community. Looking to have a more laid back casual guild that engages in everything from end game content that focuses on raiding/mythic progression as well as mog/mount runs, leveling, pvp, expeditions, etc. I am looking for fun friendly people to join the guild.
Might also be interested in running some classic

:fire:Raid Information::fire:
Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST
Need Healers (ALL CLASSES) DPS ( ALL CLASSES) and FILL IN TANKS(MAIN DPS SPEC)

Currently the guild is lacking players that are consistently online, so please if you are interested be patient while I recruit more players.

If you would like to hear more information, please feel free to add me on bnet or discord.

Bnet-Glidergirl90#1793
Discord- Glidergirl90#7366

I look forward to speaking to you soon :smiley:

Hello,
My guild would love to have you as part of our team! We are 8/8H EP[Raid days Tues/Thurs 8-11est] and are in need of a DH with a tank spec! We wouldnt mind showing you the ropes of the raid if needed, also we run tons of keys in our off time. We are a smaller tight guild that takes pride on the group we have.
Contact me on discord with any questions, Discord: Krampus#3330

Execute Order Sixty-Six is recruiting DPS and a nonpally healer. We are currently 6/8H and raid Tuesday/Thursday at 10 PM Eastern standard on Area 52. Please feel free to add me on bnet Arianial#1371.

Hello Felwidow!

Finding a home should always be a carefully thought over plan, and as such, we of Final Stand always encourage people to run with us first before making any huge decision like moving servers. To that end, allow me to introduce us via our copy/paste:

The Quick and Dirty:
Guild & Server: Final Stand, Duskwood (Connected Bloodhoof)
Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday 9:00 PM - 12:00 PM EST (2100-2400)
Current Progression: The Eternal Palace 6/8H
Recruitment Contacts: Primary: Kalsam (Discord @KalsamRetritro#5867 /Bnet Kalsam#1794)
Optional: Dobby (Dobby#1806), Lollie (Lollie#1170), or any officer in-game
Wowprogress: /www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/duskwood/Final+Stand
Raiderio: /raider.io/guilds/us/duskwood/Final%20Stand
Requirements: Be Fun, Open and Diverse. Understand your role, and be willing to take constructive criticism.
Needs: One to Two Healers - Pref; Priest, Shaman or Paladin, and Ranged DPS; Our WoWProgress is always up to date on what is needed.

Expanded Introduction:
Final Stand is one of the oldest raiding guilds on Duskwood. We are a raiding guild with a relaxed approach to raiding and are looking for players interested in working on progression, can play well with others, and are always willing to learn with a good attitude. Our focus each raid tier is at least AotC, with Mythic as determined based on the groups desires.

Raid times are Friday and Saturday 9:00-12:00 PM EST. With a five minute break roughly every hour.
Flasks and Food are provided for progression, and many in the guild are willing to make potions for reduced costs to guildmates. Enchants and gems are available for raiders.

We like to do more than just play WoW. Our discord is often filled with people playing a wide variety of games and we encourage all who join to jump in.

Anyone interested in finding a home more than just a guild is encouraged to PST online (or bnet) to Dobby (Dobby#1806), Lollie (Lollie#1170), Kalsam (Kalsam#1794), Tirnotham, or Nahmbra.

=====================
Classic Side Note:
We are planning to play and raid in Classic! We will be Horde Side for this. There will be no restrictions on class or spec, aside from showing you can play the one you choose.
Should you wish to know more, or join us for Classic, please contact any of the aforementioned people.

Hey felwidow, My name is Luny and we are currently on Alliance side of Sargeras. We are seeking some more DPS to round out our comp. We just had some DPS fall out due to IRL issues. But we are still going strong and should see Azshara die this week. Let me just leave the recruitment link, give it a look if you are interested, and i look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for your time!

Hello Felwidow,

I’m Nalatha, recruitment officer for my guild Luminance. We are a group of friends that met in a semi-hardcore raiding guild. After getting tired of the raid environment and negativity we decided to spread our wings and start our own thing. We currently raid casually 1 night a week, Fridays from 10 pm EST - 1 am EST and our progress for Eternal Palace is 7/8N 3/8H. Our server, Kirin Tor-connected, is a central time zone server, but we schedule events around eastern time zone. Our leadership has no desire to enforce parses or ridiculous ilvl/raider.io scores. I would love to talk more with you if you’re interested. My bnet id is Lostariel#1991.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Nocturnal Sun on Area52 has a newly forming team recruiting for AotC, we will do mythic once AotC is done. Looking for raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a fun team environment.

Raid times:

-Sat & Sun 8:00 – 11:00pm EST

Team Goals:

-AoTC & Mythic Progression at our pace. As we are not in any sort of race mythic progression will be done at a pace that feels comfortable to the team once we reach our goal of AotC.

Team Needs:
High priority to healers or dps with heal off spec, high need for melee classes though DPS of all kinds please contact Jess, exceptional dps will always be considered!

Requirements – Min ilvl of 400 and min neck level of 50 for normal clears, basic knowledge of fights.

About Nocturnal Sun:
-We are a new team; however, a number of the players have raided together before and were 6/8H before this change was made.
-We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bother you then we aren’t the guild for you!
-We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important then your parse!

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Angry Assignments, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.

To apply contact:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka

send me a messege

matt#19690

SERVER: Thrall - HORDE
Raid Days/Times: Tues-Thurs 9:00pm-11:30 EST
Current Raid Progression: 7/8H EP, 7/8N EP, 2/2 H CoS, 4/9 M BoD

Contact Info:
Rakharo#11725

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Warrior - HIGH
Shadow Priest - HIGH
Mage - HIGH
Warlock - HIGH
Shaman HIGH
DH - HIGH

We currently have do not have any healer or tank spots open.

If you class is not listed above, you can still contact me to discuss options.

ABOUT US:
Been around a long time, most of us hang out in discord all night BS’ing about whatever. We are an adult guild we understand real life comes before WoW. You wanna have a good time? Never have to look for another guild? Then Breathe is where you need to be.

—This is for a core spot, we are planing on pushing to mythic once we have heroic on farm.----

There will be a 2 week trial period at that point one of the officers or the RL will go over your spot on the raid team.

We run M+ on a daily basis there is no reason why you wouldn’t get a 10 or more done every week.

RAIDING INFO:
The atmosphere of our guild is casual and drama-free. We stick to a casual raid schedule of two nights a week. We hardly ever raid outside of he scheduled times. We expect people arrive ready to raid. Repairs and flasks are provided by the guild bank, but you should arrive with any other consumables appropriate to your class and role.

Thanks
Your friendly Monk friend.

Hello, if you are interested, feel free to contact me. You can find our recruitment post in
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-retrievers-of-light-weekend-9-9n-3-9h-looking-for-more/110451
looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi Felwidow

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{7/8 Heroic 8/8 NormaL Eternal Palace } Experienced Raiders 415+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

House of Zug: Tues/Thurs (8:30-12:00 am EST) Heroic Raiding Guild 9/9 Heroic BoD, 2/2 Heroic Crucible & 6/8 Heroic EP.

Who we are: We’re a two night progression guild that’s been raiding since 2011 on US-Area 52. Most are professionals of some sort, who appreciate everyone’s time but want to get things done. Have yet to miss an AOTC, and have numerous members willing/capable of handling 10+ Mythic dungeons.

Check us out by contacting us through Bnet: Atian#1526 or Discord: Direglaive#2356

HOUSE OF ZUG

Extraordinary Raiders. Real Progression. Casual Schedule.

House of Zug (est. May 24, 2011) is a progression-focused Warcraft raiding guild, operating within a two-night weekly schedule. We offer efficient, fun progression to professionals, students, and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability.

House of Zug has raided uninterrupted since establishment and maintains the highest standards of professionalism and transparency. Our officers are real-life managers and professionals who volunteer their exceptional leadership skills to deliver a fun, mature, and productive gameplay experience for our members.

Please visit our website to see the dedication and passion of our community.

Realm: US-Area 52 (PVE)

Faction: Horde

Timezone: US-East Coast

Raid Times: Tuesdays & Thursdays. 8:15 PM - 12:00 AM (Eastern)

Check out our recruitment video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqjCCTHGa6s&feature=youtu.be

WHAT MAKES HOUSE OF ZUG DIFFERENT?

ATMOSPHERE

Even though we are progression focused, House of Zug is a relaxed and fun-loving community. We work together to improve and accept fair and respectful criticism when appropriate. We love to joke during farm content, but during progression, expect clear, calm, and direct communication. Member age is roughly 25 to 45—many of whom have families and full-time careers outside of the guild.

COLLABORATION

House of Zug believes in a shared approach to raiding. Our members actively participate in events and community discussions and work with the raid leaders both inside and outside of raiding to form and improve upon our tactics. Our guild forums are heavily utilized, and all members are encouraged to take up leadership roles within the community. ​

CONSISTENCY

House of Zug is a long-standing guild that has run uninterrupted since inception. We enjoy extremely low turnover, and our members rarely burnout due to our lightweight schedule. We respect your time by always starting and ending raids according to schedule. ​​

FLEXIBILITY

House of Zug fits a perfect niche in the raiding community. As a two-night guild, we attract many top-tier players who cannot commit to the unforgiving schedule of a server-first raid team. Moreover, as a flexible guild, our members do not have to feel like they are letting down their team by missing a raid night every once in awhile.

FOCUS

We treat Warcraft like a sport. Sports are games and should be fun. However, they also require discipline and teamwork. Although we only raid seven hours per week, we give 100% during that window. Raids are well-paced and efficient. Our raiders understand that their responsibility to the team stems beyond raid times.

GUIDANCE

Our website and forums are dedicated to providing raiders the resources necessary to take their game-play to the next level. When the officers give feedback, it is specific and factually-based. House of Zug prioritizes improvement and attitude above all else and promotes a culture that rewards mechanics over out-of-context meters.

INCLUSION

House of Zug never rejects members based on raid performance, gear, or skill–only attitude. Any applicant who shares our values and vision is a welcome member of House of Zug. If an applicant does not currently meet the requirements to raid with the Progression Team, our officers will work with him or her to outline the specific areas for improvement needed to participate in high-end raids. If you are willing to put in the work, you will eventually make the team!

PROFESSIONALISM

We respect the time, diversity, and integrity of every player and will not tolerate those who do not. Our officers combine over 25-years guild and raid leadership to bring you the best possible gaming experience which does NOT include yelling, name-calling, or other non constructive forms of communication. ​

TRANSPARENCY

House of Zug runs a transparent guild. Every policy, action, system, and event is clearly posted on the website. Upcoming and changing policies are discussed in our Guild News feed and posted to discord & our website.

Reach out to learn more

Atian#1526 for Bnet & Direglaive#2356 in discord

1 Like

Hello Felwidow!

I am a recruitment officer for our horde US guild over on Zul’jin. Our guild is called Found a Green Quest. We are a family-oriented, social and a welcoming guild. We have a chatty guild discord and guild chat. We have weekend events such as mythics, raiding, dungeons, achievement runs and more. As we are rounding out our raid roster, we are planning to raid Friday/Saturday evenings EST (server time). I would like to talk to you more, and have you meet some of our officers if you’re interested. My bnet id is Kiua#1912

Hello Felwidow :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

7/8N 4/8H 2/2H 9/9H 1/9M (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 11pm EST)

What we are looking for:

Heals. Core spots available. In need of dependable DPS and Heals.

M+ Players, priority on healers.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

Hey! Looks like you’d fit in well with us! We’re currently 8/8H EP and 1/8M EP, we’ll easily be 3/8M by the end of this week! We may be a bit unconventional, but we’re a fun, tight knit group of skilled players who have fun clearing content together! Let me know, we can talk more about it!

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights 10pm - 1am Eastern time with a potential 1-2 hour third raid night depending on the groups wishes.

Officer BTAG for additional inquiries:
SneakyBison#1869 - (Aessina in game) GM
Rand#12991 - (Rând in game) Founder

GM Discord:
Aessina#5033

Check us out!

Revive is a fun guild on Sargeras who is looking for a few DPS to add to our raid team/guild. Need people committed to making raid night. Since we only raid one night a week.

A little about us, we are a small tight-knit group. Been raiding together since Legion. We raid on Fridays from 9pm-12am realm time CST (sometimes longer). We value progression while having a good time. Each raid we get thru normal and push on heroic. We would like to get more into heroic and that is where you come in. We also run mythic plus, islands, and various other activities together. If you are looking for a friendly, slightly crazy group of seasoned players, this is the guild for you!

Update: 8/8 N 3/8 H

We are a little weird, a little inappropriate—but we promise we’ll make you laugh while helping get everyone geared! If interested, please message us at Athena#1198 or Teekon#11747. You can also respond here.

As a seed to plant, I will toss our name in the ring. We are very small, casual, and have nothing real regular going on. We hope to eventually have a large enough foundation of ‘established’ family, and all those good things. You can poke around my posts— or pst Kirrin at Kiriin #1940 for a chat.

We’d love to add another DPS player who can off tank. We’ve been around since the start of the expansion and have no plans of going anywhere!

Feel free to check us out and add me on discord or bnet to chat!

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley: