Shadow/Holy Priest LF Home

closed

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around.

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Sat. Your rotating schedule would be fine, we would just ask for you to post in our Discord absent section when you would have to miss for work so the raid leaders knew.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hey,

Would be open to discussing a filler spot for you. Lets talk and see.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

Hi there!

My guild, Great Moments in History, is looking for solid RDPS (especially back-up heals) to join us.

We’re currently 4/9 H Dazar’alor with solid attempts on Conclave. We run M+ 10 (or higher) every week in several different groups, so your alternating schedule shouldn’t be an issue for raiding or M+.

We raid Fridays 6pm-9pm PST and Saturday mornings 9am-Noon PST. We also have optional Thursday Normal raids at 6pm-9pm PST.

We’re a semi-casual Heroic-only raiding guild that’s been around since 2008. Our goal each tier is to complete AotC swiftly and move to a 1-day raiding schedule.

If you’re interested, you can contact me at Rissy#1444 (bnet) or find more info at gmihguild .com. Good luck on the guild hunt!

Hello! is 4/9H on BoDa. We raid wed/thurs/Sunday 7-10C. Our guild is very well run with zero drama and a great guild/raid leader. Our goal is to start pushing mythic BODA in a few weeks time. We do M+’s (10’s and up) during the week regularly. If you’re interested you can hit me up on battle net Sparkledump#1727 or in game on my toon Charaid. Looking forward to hearing from you!