[A] LF Home

Hey there guys. I’ll keep it short, but with feeling. I’m looking for a home for this character, preferably alliance so I can still get my heritage armor.

But the kind of guild I’m looking for is a guild that means toward casual and social. My realm is Malygos but I’ll transfer for the right people. I just need a place where I can fit, finish leveling, and maybe be an asset to the max level portion of the guild. Also I’m just coming back to this game after a few months so if you’d like a somewhat nubbish talker, I’m your man.

Feel free to leave a reply if I sound like a good fit or you’d like to get to know more. I really appreciate your time, thank you and have a good rest of whenever you catch this.

I do truly wish you were Horde! Especially if you play at these hours, you would be a great fit for our little group.

So if you’re potentially willing to switch over to the Blood Elf side of things we’d definitely like to chat with you. Our guild is mostly M+ focused but we do have two raid teams and are generally active sub 9p.m. EST.

Here’s our original post: M+ Community w/ Sunday AOTC Team LF DPS! - #31 by Cava-zuljin

If not, good luck in your search!

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We are a raiding guild, but we have a ton of players who are more casual and love the social side of Evolved. We have an active guild chat/Discord as well as do various games and events in Discord for fun outside of WoW!

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also contact our Recruitment Assistant Office at BNet Cream#12352 or Discord (Crm) Seph/Naataria#1025 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hello,
Still Alive alliance guild on durotan/ysera is interested in having you.

We are currently 3/8M 8/8H and 1st on the server.

Raid time
Tues / Wed from 8-10 pm EST
and core raider also run Thurs 8-10 pm EST

Our goal is to have fun and to get AotC and some mythic boss down on each tier.
We do m+/alt leveling the rest of the week and we organize archievment run on our free time.

We are a family like guild where we help and respect each other.

If you have any question you can contact me here or discord (leetah#3459) or online (leetah#1951

Hello sir,

I am the guild master of the guild FinalBoss on Proudmoore. I’ll drop a link to our forum post if you would like to check it out.

We are a friendly community that is always looking for more people to share our guild with!

Link [A] Proudmoore 3/8M <FinalBoss> recruiting for 8.3 Mythic

Hope to talk to you soon!

Good morning,

I run a fun raid time that still gets its AotC. A few of the guildies will also run with me into mythic for more loot and kills.
Gods of Death are looking for people in all aspects of WoW. We are a guild with people, not just a character. A family that knows and helps each other. You can find people for keys, bgs, arenas, and even achievement runs all through out the week. You will also find people in discord who just shoot the breeze and have fun.
Raid times are Friday and Saturday 8-10 pm Eastern and we run a relaxed alt run on Sunday at 5pm server.

As a guild, we combine the fun of the casual world with the success that comes from getting Aotc and other events done. Always up for meeting new people and making new friends. Drop me a message if you like to run a random raid with us to see what you think.

Deadlysin#1763

Hey there Gladiatorade :smiley:

Good morning! I have had a recent influx of people just coming back to the game that you would likely fit right in with. They are learning new content and new characters as they use their 120 boosts. We love helping and making new friends. We are a heroic raid guild so there’s not too much pressure but we run lots of dungeons and other things.

I have a cross realm group so you don’t even have to transfer before you meet us and can decide if we are a good fit.

I will leave my contact info and look forward to talking with you later, Gladiatoraide.
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

Hey there,

We are a casual raiding guild (alliance on the Sargeras server), we clear normal and heroic every tier and then mess around with some mythic bosses. We ended up 3/8M for Eternal Palace. We raid on Wednesdays and Fridays from 7:30pm until 10:00pm server time.

We are happy to work with new and returning players and enjoy nubbish talk :slight_smile:.

Feel free to add me if you think we might be a fit.

Anna#1862