386 Resto Shaman or 388 Resto Druid LF Guild

Hey there! Guess Iā€™ll throw my hat in with all these fine folks

I have a smaller progressing guild that is looking for more raiders. Aim to clear heroic for AoTC and eventually start mythic. We also do Mythic+ as well as pvp for people who are interested. Outside of that, we are planning on doing events together and other fun game modes. Our focus is on the community and family aspect of the guild. We have a large group of people who used to play back in the day!

Current raid times are late nights during the week and 7PM Fri/Sat.

My discord is Rozn02#6693

Feel free to contact me to join our raid tomorrow night :slight_smile:

Greetings Archwizard!

Here is our guild information:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, adult Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria, and we are recruiting!

Current BoD progression: 1/9H, 7/9N

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional adult players to push progression and end game content.

All classes are welcome!
CORE SPOT available now for 1-2 healers! LF Priest/Pally.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8p-11p CST
Thursday 8p-11p CST
Friday 8p-11p CST

You are expected to be on time with enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

Guild repairs provided to raiders!

ā€œSpecial snowflakeā€ accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes ā€œtriggersā€ or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information btags:
Vaader-Khadgar (Guild Master) (Vaader#1854)
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)

Hey Arch :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting a healer to join our roster! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST! We were 5/8M Uldir and currently 9/9N, 7/9H and 1/9M.

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I donā€™t have a trust level of 100000 to post linksā€¦ just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Hello Archwizard

I would love a chance to talk to you further about our Alliance guild on the Stormrage server and hear about your search for a home.

Here is some info about us in the meantime. If you think we would be a good fit for us, let me know and we can chat further!

Drama Free Company was formed by long time players and experienced raiders looking to complete Heroic difficulty and further progress into Mythic success . We strive to maintain an outgoing community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our raid schedule and guild success.

Currently 4/9H and 9/9N in BoD and moving at a steady pace through heroic content.

We are recruiting raiders to move forward with us through BoD and progress through the heroic tier, then venture in Mythic content. With our collective Heroic/Mythic experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team with raiders having a teamwork attitude.

CURRENT NEEDS:

RANGED DPS (all classes considered)

HEALS (all classes considered - Prefer Pally/Druid)

RAID DAYS/TIMES:

Tuesday/Thursday 7:00-10:15pm EST (server)

Please reach out to us if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

Ladori#1555
Coldpaws#1965
GinKneeBear#1522

Hi there Archwizard,

Are you still looking for a guild family? If so, Iā€™d love to chat more.

Iā€™m part of a small and close-knit Alliance guild on Darkspear. We do progression raiding and M+ together, and weā€™re currently looking for talented rdps or heals.

We love pushing progression content, and we also love having fun while doing it. So we look for players that are not only skilled, but that are also a great team fit with a great attitude.

If youā€™d like to find out more about us, please feel free to add me on bnet or discord.

Bnet: Neph#11581 / Discord: Neph#9821

Cheers,
Neph

If you feel like looking over the other side of the fence where the grass is greener, Iā€™d be happy to talk to you!

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. Weā€™re looking to add to the roster with a few good people. Iā€™m not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 4/8 Mythic
Server: Sargeras - Alliance
Raid: T//T 7-11 Server (Central US) Wednesday 8-11 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO *2013 (so weā€™re not going anywhere)
Loot: weā€™re embracing personal loot and wont require you to change specs or give up loot you win.
Web: BC-Guild com or discord.gg/MY3Z2Cr
Me: Btag: Rowin#1764 Discord: Rowin#3099(most important)

In addition to main raid, we do Alt runs, sales runs where 90% of the gold goes to the carriers, M+ and other fun guild events. I hope youā€™ll check us out and feel like apping, weā€™re a pretty cool bunch of peopleā€¦although, Iā€™m pretty biased.

Can you dual box both your toons for me? Lol jk. Having troubke finding resto shamans after they got such am unfair wrap in uldir. Weā€™re a laid back but efficient heroic guild with a lot of highly skilled players, that just cant keep up the demands of hardcore raiding anymore. We raid fri/sat 11pm to 1am est . Add me on bnet so i can tell you how bad i want you to come trial with us.

Burdman06#1963

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin#

Currently 4/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we arenā€™t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If youā€™re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi, my guild raids Tues and Weds 930-12ish est and we are looking for one more healer (flex dps is a plus).

Link to info

Hi Archwizard!
Weā€™re a community of veteran WoW raiders who raid on a lighter schedule, and weā€™re looking for an experienced healer for our team! Iā€™ve attached our info below, please feel free to contact me if you see a fit! TY!

Guild: <Entropi> -Durotan
Faction: ALLIANCE, 1/9M, 6/9H

Raid Schedule:
Friday 10pm-1am EST / 7pm-10pm PST
Sunday 10pm-1am EST / 7pm-10pm PST
(We do not raid extra days, even on the first week of a raid)

Recruitment Needs: Experienced, team-oriented raiders, especially a Holy Pally, Resto Shaman, MW monk, SP with healing OS, and exceptional ranged DPS.

About <Entropi>:
ā€œIf you are interested in what you do, that keeps you going!ā€ ā€“ Stan Lee

For a lot of us, weā€™ve been interested in WoW since Vanilla. And while weā€™ve grown older, had families, built professions and obtained degrees, we are still passionate about WoW (yes, even with BFA lol). Entropi was previously ranked US 86th (T16) on Zulā€™jin, and obtained All-Star Team US 3rd (Warcraftlogs Execution Ranking). Our old WoWprogress page:
www. wowprogress. com/guild/us/zul-jin/Entropi/rating.tier16_25

Weā€™ve returned to raiding with some friends for BoD to build new friendships and slay WoW bosses on a short-but-efficient schedule. Our members are mature (21+), working professionals and parents with diverse professional backgrounds in areas including Video game development, Comic Books, IT, Software and more. Success through teamwork, communication, analysis, and execution are our primary objectives.

Weā€™re looking for exceptional, reliable, team-oriented players to grow our community and strengthen our raid team. We love our alts, and have an optional Alt raid on Mondays for those interested.

Like-minded M+ players also welcome!

For more information, pls contact:

Bnet: Kaotica#1271
Discord: Kaotica (Render)#5784

You didnā€™t mention your availability, but if youā€™re interested in a morning team please feel free to check us out!

Constant Insanity is a morning raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side looking to clear mythic content every tier. We are a relatively chill group of adults and most of our raiders either work alpha shift or live overseas. We spend a lot of time pushing M+ keys together on off days and after raids and have a decent amount of people with high io scores.

We only raid six hours per week and expect people to take raid time seriously, but we also put an emphasis on having fun while also clearing the toughest content. We provide food, flasks, and repairs to all raiders and expect our raiders to provide their own pots and runes.

Current BoD progression:
9/9N
9/9H
1/9M

Raid days:
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST
Fri 8-11am CST (optional/ALT raid)

Current Needs
1 tank (would love a pally, but open to anything)
1-2 exceptional DPS (will consider any class)
1 healer (disc priest or holy pally preferred)

A good player with a positive attitude is worth more than a specific class. If you are interested, feel free to look us up on discord or add to BNET!

Discord: Kallanis#7282 or Kalanii#9911
Bnet: Kalanii#1116

Rivrine#1552, raid times: t/w/th 11-1:30am CST (2/9M 9/9H)
Weā€™re in need of a rSham especially. I might be able to work with druid but definitely pref sham. Add me if youā€™re able to make our times and have the time/effort to catch up in ilvl with great performance.

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

Evolved community is honestly what keeps me playing WoW. It really has become my online home and I couldnā€™t imagine not having the people in Evolved to talk to on a daily basis :slight_smile:

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hey there Archwizard!

We think Guildy as Charged (Ravencrest - Alliance) might be a good fit for you! We are a casual guild that focuses more on an enjoyable raid than hard-core progress. We are comprised mostly of close friends met both online and in real life and weā€™re a close team because of it. We normally raid heroic on Friday at 5pm CST and we raid normal or do mythic dungeons on Saturday at 2pm CST. We were U8/8 normal and U6/8 heroic, and are currently BoD7/9 N. Itā€™s our goal to slowly work through heroic in time, but we donā€™t plan to push it too much past a stage that is enjoyable. When we arenā€™t raiding we do a lot of mythics, low character levelling and legacy/mount runs as a team. We spend a lot of time with each other in discord outside of raids and we are looking for people who would really love to get involved in that too. We are currently looking primarily for some good DPS to fill our team, but we might be able to fit you in as a healer. Our guild is mostly run through discord as we have people from lots of different servers so I ask that if you were to join youā€™d join our discord too. We would love to have you to trial with us and while we do accept people from different servers we would much rather you eventually transfer or at the very least have a high-level alt with us.

Feel free to message either of our GMs at Reyene#1683 or ArtyWolf#1209.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Guildy <3

Hello Archwizard, you can get in contact with me via my btag Charlie#13641 or Discord Jhin#6504.

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles; Raid times are 8:30-11pm EST Tueday/Friday

Healer Priest ( Any Spec)
Shadow priest
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/ Resto Shaman
Any Mage specs
Hunter
Demon Hunter

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. MOE guild members treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. Starting from the raid leader down to casual members, you can expect a respectful, fun, and collected demeanor environment at all times. If you are the type of person to link meters and rage at your team members during progression, M+, or any other then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite team member, then we want YOU. We are very lenient with attendance, if you can show up to raid great if you canā€™t, thatā€™s fine. At the end of the day this is just a game and we just want to have fun. If you decide you want to raid, we expect you to come prepare with consumables, boss encounter knowledge, etc. We are very competitive during raid nights, if we feel members are under performing including officers, they will be replaced.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/8/19, currently have 1/9M 4/9H 7/9N, will start Heroic runs on 2/12. All of us have at least cleared 4/9H with some having cleared all bosses on Heroic. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic and aim to down some bosses in Mythic difficulty before next tier release.

During none raiding nights, we do M+ keys, islands, alt runs.

If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of shoot us a message.

Hello! Resounding Maybe on US-Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for more members for our raid team! We raid Fri (9-12PST) and Sat (8-11PST), with a Wednesday off night (currently normal BoD, 8-11PST). Always open to trials before transfers as well! If interested let me know! McAlison#1894

Hi there,

Iā€™d be interested in talking with you about your shaman.

Iā€™m recruiting for < Ebon Flow > of Wyrmrest Accord. Weā€™re a two-night heroic focused guild that dabbles in mythic raiding. We are currently 6/9H working on our final push to AotC. In both Uldir and ABT, we reached AotC with a smattering of mythic kills as the opportunity arose. We raid weekly on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 8:00 EST to 11:00 EST. We have a great raid environment and an active M+ scene as well.

Weā€™re currently looking for a Resto Shaman to round out our healing team. Please contact me if youā€™re interested! You can reach me on BattleNet (Luca#1187) or Discord (Hrolnir#8191). I hope to talk to you soon!

We are an old guild always seeking friendly active people. We are a raid guild that focuses on having fun while killing bosses. We also do pvp and mythics. Oriel#1933

Tues, Wed, Thurs from 9:25pm-midnight CST.

Meme Regime was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath with a few core members being US top 50 - 100 in our prime. We like to think of ourselves as good people. However, we are self admit-tingly trollish at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|.

Current Progression:
5/8M Uldir
8/9H BoD
1/9M BoD

Current Needs:

BM/MM Hunter (HIGH)

Shadow/Disc/Holy Priest (Highest)

Warlock (HIGH)

Ele Shaman (HIGH)

Boomkin (HIGH)

Resto shaman (HIGH)

All exceptional players will be considered! We donā€™t have a problem replacing someone if you can out-perform them.

Looking for the following;

Any exceptional/experienced player will be given a trial for the progression group.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*

*Invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid start time, it is expected that we are in the raid ready to pull by 9EST.

If this sounds like a good fit for you feel free to add Fonze#1379 or Hotsauce#1407 on bnet :slight_smile:

Hey Archwizard. Skunkworks might be the place for you, as this guild is an active community and, as you mentioned, a good home in wow. Hit me up on discord/bnet if you have any questions! Star#1760 . (same tag on both)

========

[US] Stormreaver ā€” Skunkworks
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (pst) || 9:00 - 1:00 (cst) || 10:00 - 2:00 (est)

Progression
8/8M Uldir

Website

About Us
Skunkworks is a guild for players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional ā€œhardcoreā€ guilds. However, we still maintain a high caliber player environment and make an efficient use of our raiding time. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, just 8 hours a week and never more.

We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. We are looking for solid players mechanically as well as intellectually. We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well? Skunkworks has been around for multiple expansions and has historically always been at the top of the 2-night raiding guild scene.

Past Raiding Achievements

#US 228 Argus
#US 199 Mythic KJ
#US 186 Mythic Archimonde
#US 131 Heroic Garrosh
#US 68 Heroic Ra-den
#US 77 Heroic Lei Shen
#US 86 Heroic Sha of Fear
#US 106 Heroic Madness of Deathwing
#US 99 Heroic Ragnaros
#US 147 Sinestra
#US 91 Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion)
#US 71 Heroic Fall of the Lich King
#US 247 Tribute to Insanity
#US 160 Alone in the Darkness

Current Guild Needs

• Amazing DPS Melee and Range
  • Looking for 1 Healer
    Exceptional Candidates always considered regardless of recruiting needs.

How to Apply
Website:skunkworksguild.com click on apply button for google doc.

Contact Information

Shadak (GM)
Real ID: Shadak#1881
Discord: Shadak#7699

Brister
Real ID: Brister#1299