LF Guild Spriest

Hey I’m new to Proudmoore looking for a m+ /raiding guild. 426 ilvl shadow priest 5/8h ep, aotc bod. I’ve only really done heroic raiding but i want to learn and start to dip into some mythic raiding. However, i know what i’m asking for is a little unreasonable as i have a work schedule that may require me to work weird overtime hours some months of the year. A weekend raiding or a slightly later night raiding guild might be my ideal home. if nothing else i at least would love a home where i can meet some great people and at least run some m+ or join in alt or “casual” raiding runs
Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

About us:

• Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

8/8H 3/8M

Classes Needed:
We currently are seeking DPS/Heals

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

I know we aren’t on proudmoore, but our raid times may be good for u and we can use a spriest for mythic prog atm. If you’re interested plz reach out and lets talk

Stoic’s Death Viper Assassins (4/8 Mythic EP, 9/9 Mythic BDA) - This semi-hardcore raid team focuses on mythic progression, but is accommodating to those with busy lives outside of WoW. We expect players to maintain a solid knowledge of of their class, come prepared with appropriate consumables, and be on time to maximize our 9 hour, 3-day schedule. We value the culture of our raid team: a positive attitude, good listening skills, and a drive to improve and progress are all essential for success.

We raid Monday, Tuesday, Thursday at 7 pm - 10 pm PST (server time).

I know you mentioned you wanted to venture into mythic, which has a stronger difficulty curve. But if you are willing to put in the effort to move a little to the left and a little to the right i am sure you will be able to do well. If my copy paste on the top interested you please visit stoic.gg/recruitment to apply or contact pillow#1161 , Lexitar#1545 , or Drelochz#1384

Hey there, we’d be interested in adding another SP to our roster! We don’t mind helping you gear up. 4/8M team, with raid times of Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. We also have an optional heroic run on Wednesdays you could come to. If interested, feel free to give me a btag add - Conzeula#1172

“INCLUSION” (Proudmoore)

We recently transferred to Proudmoore from a low pop server due to lack of available players and recruitment. We are an all adult 8/8H & 3/8 M guild looking for more strong players to fill out our Mythic raid roster.

Some things you should know about our environment:

• We do not tolerate toxic or poor behavior towards each other.
  • We expect efficiency and performance.

Some other logistical information and points that elaborate on the above:

• We raid two nights a week: Monday and Thursday.
  • Raid times: 6 pm - 9 pm PST.
  • Player feedback is critical and fact-based; expect WCL analysis as we use logs.
  • All consumables are provided by the guild bank.
  • Racism, homophobia and sexism are unwelcome here.
  • While we are mature and friendly, we remain a progression guild; strong play is required.

Additionally, as a guild we also like to push M+ keystones.

We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do!

We are in need of…

DPS:
Willing to accept any raid ready dps.

Healers:
Disc Priest
Holy Pally

Seriously though, we need some people. Please hit me up if you’d like to become a part of our team.

We run Heroic on Tuesday’s if you’d like to join the run to see how we are as a guild and raid team!
Btag: Beeanna #1235
Discord: Riann #5746

Greetings,

I’m Zevix, from [A]<Depth> on U.S. Proudmoore. We are a small tight-knit guild looking for new players to join our ranks. Our primary goal is always mythic raiding but we also run alt runs, guild mythic plus, and transmog runs. We have a solid core group looking to expand with the addition of great players that want to progress and work towards a common goal of killing mythic bosses. We strive for a relaxed friendly environment, that focuses up when working on progression. We find this balance to promote players to play their best, and actually enjoy the people they raid with. Please understand that we are looking for players that can make both of our raid nights consistently. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact us!

Raid days:
Tuesday / Thursday

Raid times:
8:00-11:00 Eastern (7:00-10:00 Central, 6:00-9:00 Mountain, 5:00-8:00 Pacific)

Our current progression: Eternal Palace: 4/8M EP 8/8h Daza’alor: 6/9M 9/9H CoS: 2/2H Uldir: 6/8M 8/8H

Our current needs are as follows:
Tank: Monk - Warrior - Paladin
Healers: Priest - Shaman - Monk - Paladin
Damage: Boomkin, Warlock, Rogue, Spriest, Hunter, Demon hunter
Excellent players are always welcome to apply regardless of our current needs.

What you can expect from Depth:

1. Guild leadership that cares and works hard to make the raid the best we can.
  2. An adult environment that wants to be there and is friendly.
  3. A strong core group, some of which have spent time in hardcore guilds (U.S. top 50) and have a wealth of experience to draw from.
  4. Dedicated players that want to always better themselves.
  5. Guild feats and cauldron for core raiders.

What we expect from you:

1. Complete knowledge and mastery of your class.
  2. Come prepared for raid: have plenty of the best consumables and knowledge of strats.
  3. Consistent performance and attendance.
  4. Positive attitude, and a willingness to go the extra mile when fights get hard.

Contact us at:
Kwontify#1281
Fourleaf#1599

(7/8) (A) Proper Villains is recruiting!

We aim to get progression raiding done, while having fun, all in 9 hours a week.

We’re currently 7/8M in the Eternal Palace. Last tier, we were 9/9M in Battle of Dazar’alor.

Current Recruiting Needs:

Tanks: Could Consider an amazing tank.

Melee DPS: Recruitment is closed.

Range DPS: Open

Healers: Shaman, Monk, or Paly

Raid Times

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday

8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Optional Alt Raid on Friday

8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Key Guild Differentiators:

Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to learn about the boss mechanics and push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions, and mistakes without fear of being attacked in some form.

We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. We do have an alt raid on Friday nights, but it is purely optional for those who like to play alts.

Stability and Historical Progression

Proper Villains’ raid team has been raiding together in some shape or form for 4+ years now. We’ve always met our goal of clearing mythic content when it was current.

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters, and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

Icewing (Discord: Icewing#1761, Bnet: NSalling#1212)

Buts lets be honest, if you read this far, you should just put an App in at www proper-villains.enjin “dot” com

You got a lot of replies, we’re flexible and run 2 nights a week. Pretty casual guild, just hit me up if you want to know more about us or our raid times.

Hello there fellow gamer

Are you interested in joining a multi gaming community that plays more then World of Warcraft? Offers much more then just come on and PvE or PvP types of gaming? Looking for lots of different members over lots of different games?

Well come and check out Evolved

In the World of Warcraft Alliance side of things on proudmoore we can offer

Leveling, Questing and Dungeons
Lots of members are always making new toons and leveling through questing and dungeons. Some times thats all they do and thats perfect. We want Evolved to be a place where you come and play with lots of different types of WoW players.

Mythic Plus
Looking to challenge your self with some higher end Dungeons through the mythic plus system. We have lots of great people that do this all the time… Getting plus 10 keys for our members through out the week. Also always willing to help out and teach you the ins and outs of a dungeons. All you have to do is ask

Raiding
Tuesday, Friday and Saturday from 6pm - 8pm PST with an optional extra hour on Fridays and Saturdays. We also have 2 different raid groups that progress through Normal and Heroic content getting AOTC before the next raid tier.

Always looking for Tanks and Healers with Offspec. As well as any DPS class!!

We also have an Open raid for all members of Evolved. This is where we take a small step back and give back to our community to the members that don’t like to do progression style raiding. This all happens on Sundays around 5pm pst.

Need More Info
Feel free and message our recruitment officer if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer.

You can also check out evolvedgaming .org for more information!

We also have a Horde sister guild on Area 52, Elder Scrolls Online, FFXIV, and various other games such as Wow Classic Horde (Whitemane), Apex Legends, Anthem, Overwatch, Boarder lands 3, Division 2, and more! If you enjoy playing different games and staying with the same community, Evolved might be the perfect home for you!!!

Howdi,

We have a great team, we constantly PVP/push high end keys on off raid nights. We usually try to get people geared up a little more via the keys if they are lacking a little bit on Item Level.

Banner Below:
Team Valiant (8/8H EP 3/8 Mythic, 3/9M BoD AOTCx2) in Eternal Kingdom is currently recruiting for EP. Raiding: Fri Sat 6-9 PM PST. Team Info: Eternal Kingdom Team - Valiant. Currently looking for rDPS. Off-specs are a big plus!

If you’re interested hit me up Siegmund#11801.