367 hunter LF long term home for tides!

(Ramqi) #1

367 hunter that has raided current content since vanilla looking for a home. I am loyal and show up to every raid. I am EST so prefer something that ends before midnight EST. Thank you and can play BM or Surv. Will give out batlenet name to replies.

(Microdeath) #2

Karma Gaming is looking for DPS for our 2nd team, Currently we are refreshing our roster for current content and Beyond… we are a tues/Thurs 730-1030pm Server… I know its alittle late for you but if interested.

Microdeath#11159

(Stariela) #3

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a great fit for you! We are an 18+ community and we understand the importance of real life needing to come first so we don’t demand 100% raid attendance. Our raid hours end before midnight EST so that should work for you! You can read more about it here:

(Tèren) #4

Hi Ramqi,

We have a spot for a hunter on our mythic progression team. Tag me and lets see if we are a good fit. shadowdancer#1115

(Unis) #5

Hey there Ramqi… Our guild is a lot of what you describe. Take a look at our post. I am going to add you to my friends list and try to get with you in game.