Looking for a guild that does both PVP and raids... DK/mage

Looking for a guild that does both PVP and raids

Hello,

Diminishing Returns is an alliance guild based on Dalaran. This guild was formed from a 12 year old raiding guild that was on a dead server making recruitment a nightmare. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. We may at time implement a third raid night of Thursday for progression reasons.

As with the rest I would prefer to speak with you, as a face to face discussion is better then a recruitment spam. As such you can reach me at Geo#1668.

I look forward to meeting you,

Geo

Hello! I am not sure if you are interested in faction changing or not, but if so, my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. We have quite a few member who are loving doing arena’s, we have an organized RBG group, and plenty of world pvp going on as well.

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hi Synnladore :sunglasses:

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9pm - 12am EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475