AotC, 2/8M Player looking for Unicorn guild

Good day!

We Prophets of Oblivion at Tichondrius are recruiting! We are a group of old mythic raiders that came together and started pushing content with ease. We are a older group that likes to have fun. Most in our 30s with actual jobs. We are now in need of you! We feel like you could be added to our core roster. We raid Thursday,Friday, Monday 8pm-11pm EST. We have guild repairs, discord, website, etc. We also do PVP, Mythic +10's, xmog, and achievement runs.

Raid Times
Thursday,Friday, Monday 8pm-11pm EST

Logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/394617/latest/

Website
https://www.ProphetsOfOblivion.com

Post here, Apply on the website, or Contact myself (Hollen), Thyne, Reapers, Nytsua, or Iwantshoes to discuss recruitment.
<Duplicity> is looking to recruit skilled players for weekend mid-day raiding on the Turalyon server. We are Horde. We intend to push CE on a six hour raid schedule and are looking for like-minded raiders who want to do the same. We have also started up a new weekday evening group for Heroic Uldir!

Mythic Weekend Group (3/8M, 8/8H):
==============================
Raid times:
- Sat/Sun 10:00am-1:00pm ET
Recruiting:
- Hunter
- Rogue
- Healers (any class)

All Mythic applicants should be familiar with all specs of their current class and be at least 365 ilvl w/ a level 21 neck.

Heroic Weekday Group (NEW):
==============================
Raid times:
- Tues-Thurs 7:00pm-10:00pm ET
Recruiting:
- All classes and specs

We will also be doing Mythic+, RBGs, and Arenas throughout the week.

If interested, please contact an officer:

Deadebear (bnet: sesso#1166, discord: Sesso#5965)
Jermaine (bnet: semi#1930, discord: Jermaine#6109)
Skaven (bnet: sludge#11479, discord: Sludge#6253)

You can also fill out an application here: https://goo.gl/forms/g9aRL1Q6clsf8Gba2
Stormchasers on lothar might be a fit for you. Aotc and 2/8m. Raid times are 8-11 est on Tues and thurs. I were a pretty chill group. Were not quite as "mature" as you :) I think we discovered in raid the other night that everyone is 32 lol. We have a few older and few young members as well.

We have a fair number of canadians so you know at the very least we can talk hockey.

Add me on bnet if interested Mute#1292
Hey Oldirty,

We have an immediate opening for a ranged DPS or healer in our mythic run. Check out our recruitment post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769698312

Feel free to add me on Battle.net: Zurikyu#1360 or Discord: Zurikyu#9331. I hope to hear from you soon!
Hey Oldirty, we're in need of some sort of ranged, so if you could provide that we'd be interested! We're a very friendly group that's been around for a couple years now, and are quite tight-knit. We love meeting new people and do things even outside of WoW, like DnD, CoD, or PUBG. We're mostly in our late 20's to late 30's. and tend to remain drama free. We are Horde though, but check us out and let me know!

Illidan's <Final> [H] (2/8M 8/8H Uldir; 5/N M Legion) is in need of some solid DPS. We're looking to advance to make strong progression in Mythic BfA and need a strong reliable core. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9pm CST to 12:30am CST. Please check out the below for more information.

Requirements
ilevel: 365+
traits: 23+

Server
Illidan, Horde.

About Us
Illidan's <Final> is an experienced Horde raiding guild. We formed in early Legion and managed to get 5 mythic kills per tier. We consider ourselves medium-core and we raid progression twice a week, with an optional farm night and regular M+ activity. We provide everything needed for raiding to our members, and expect 90% attendance and serious attention to mechanics and your class. We area always happy to help gear and teach players who show promise. We're looking to push further in BfA.

Current Progression
2/8M 8/8 H Uldir

Prior Progression
5/11 M ABT, 5/9 M ToS, 5/10 M NH

Raid Schedule (All Times in CST [Server])
Tues & Thurs: 9:00pm-12:30am CST
Wednesday (off night H): 9:00pm-12:30am CST

Contact Info
If you have any questions, please contact an officer:
  • hjc1710#1325 (GM)
  • ToastedKeg#1774
To apply, please visit our site: http://finalguild.com/recruitment.
“No Fun” 1/8M Uldir Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST US-Proudmoore
Pleasant low drama atmosphere
Semi Hardcore raid team.
Mythic + Daily
Members also involved in BG”S and Arenas
For more info contact
Armageddon#1703 or Decrapitator#11851
Or visit our page on wowprogress.com
Hey there,

Savage Factory is a raiding guild on the Turalyon Server. We raid Sun/Mon from 9pm-12 EST. We are aiming to push far in BfA while maintaining our casual atmosphere. We are a laid back guild of friendly players, both raiders and non-raiders. Our guildmates range in variety and we strive to make everyone feel welcome. Outside of raid, guild members are regularly forming groups to run high mythic keystones.

Raid Times: Sun/Mon 9pm-12 EST

Current Progression: 8/8H, 2/8M

What we're looking for: (Note that while these are preferred classes, we are open to all dps and healers.)

Healer: Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Shaman/DPS OS

Range DPS: Boomkin, Ele Shaman/Resto OS

Melee DPS: WW Monk, Enh shaman/Resto OS

Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen) Addons: DBM and Exorsus Raid Tools

Copy and pastes are lame, so lets talk! If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me:

Ooforia#1365 (bnet) , Ooforia#3794(discord)

or you can also contact

Lissi#11627 (Bnet) , Lissi#8501 (discord)
Hey, I think you'd be a great fit for our 2 night cutting edge guild. We have lots of people that like the same stuff you do. Lets chat :)

Server:Kel'Thuzad [A]

Raid Times
Sunday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server)
Monday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server)
*Off night carries/alt clears Tuesday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad Server)

Current Prog - 2/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N Zek'Voz 10%

Immediate Openings
- Tank
- Boomkin
- DH Havoc
- Arms Warrior
- Warlocks
- WW, MW, BM Monk
- All Cutting Edge Players

Not Recruiting
Frost/UH Dk, Rogues, Mages

About
Semi-hardcore guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. We run a roster of 23-26 to avoid attendance issues + stack classes for fight needs.

Activities
    Gambling
    PVP/RBGS
    Gold Carries
    M+ Key Pushing

Recruiting
Post in our recruitment thread on https://discord.gg/7ZtVTDN or add our Recruitment Officer Shnuglybagel Shramwow#1847 or me Robbilee#1782 so we can get in contact with you.

Hey bud, I run a Mythic team here on H illidan we are 3/8 and are mostly that, late 20’s early 30s guys having fun. Lots of M+ and other games all around. Add my btag and lets talk.

#thappel1576

Hey! Im looking to form a guild around those ideals if you are interested/still looking :smiley:

<Still Standing> was created (formed 11/19/18) under the idea of three friends all wanting to raid together and do things in the same guild and server. We three moved from Sargeras and Aerie Peak to Emerald Dream feeling it would be a good fit of a server for us as we could play both Alliance and Horde if we wished, staying mainly Alliance, but we found a problem. We were having a very hard time finding a guild that raided at our times, or they didn’t have any recruitment information on like Wowprogress. After about a week or so of looking the three of us decided to try and make our own guild in hope of all being able to raid and play together while also finding more friends and making a community. The name was chosen due to a amazing tale from back in the Emerald Nightmare raid myself and Vel, our healing lead, had in an old guild in which I tanked Elerethe Renferal alone. Vel kept taking the fall for the link mechanics and getting rebirthed, allowing me to solo tank to our first Heroic kill. It is one of our fondest memories. Making those memories is what we found this guild on.

Okay but what kind of guild is this?

We plan to primarily be a raiding guild, pushing as far as we can into mythic content once we have the roster but always getting AOTC. We don’t over care about CE nor do we want to burn out our raider by only farming heroic. Community and friendship is what the guild was founded on and that is how it will stay. M+ teams and a RBG team are things we would like to look at in the future if people are interested in. We plan to raid at 9:30 CST to 12:30 CST on Tues/Wed with a farm raid on Sat!

Contact KiwiTiger#11312 for any questions, comments and concerns :smiley:

We are a group of returning high level raiders, who are taking a more casual approach this time around by raiding on a 2 day schedule. We are looking for like minded players who want to down mythic content, in a quick less stressful manner. Our raid times are Fri-Sat 9-12 EST.

Progress: 8/8H 3/8M

Recruitment Needs:

Tank: Closed

DPS:

Melee: Open excluding Demon Hunters

Ranged: Open

Healers:
Open

If your role is not listed above feel free to contact us anyway.

What you’ll be signing up for:
You will be part of a guild who values the fun the game offers, over everything else. We value our friendships, and the fun we have while raiding. Do not let our laid back attitude dissuade you, as we still value progressing, and moving forward in raid tiers.

You will also have the opportunity to be a part of a community that extends outside of raid times, including arena, bgs, mythic+ and other games (such as Overwatch and League of Legends).

If you would like to be a part of our community contact us on our thread or hit up one of us below!

Lillidar: Recruitment Officer
Jekkle#1328

Drunkndonut: Recruitment Officer
Lonewolfmcq#1468

Bullstizz: GM
Stizz#1886

Myostatin: Officer
phobia#1704

add me tommyc06#1524

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ Alliance community on the Proudmoore server. Most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around.

We in Evolved focus on building and maintaining a strong community. We aren’t just about playing World of Warcraft and raiding, but about making friendships and an online family . Honestly, I personally feel everything you are looking for in a guild is what we are. I would love to talk to you more about it if you have any questions!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and with a few reliable additions we’ll be in mythic and looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. If you’d like to chat and see if we could be right for you feel free to message us in game. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing things outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can. We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. We help each other in and out of game. We’d love to add you to the family.
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
Lateralus#1148
GiGi#1168

If you wanna read the full guild “spam” you can find it here to get a more full sense of who we are.

Hi Oldirty!

If you haven’t found a guild home, I’d definitely like to chat with you :slight_smile:

Arm of Hades has been around for 12 years, with our focus on a strong community while clearing AotC (every tier since BC) with a handful of Mythic kills on a 5hr/week raiding schedule.

We raid Tues/Thurs - 7:00-9:30 CST

Outside of raiding we have a consistent M+ community, fun Casual members, and play other games together. We also have annual reunions (10th coming in 2019) where 15-25 guildies drive/fly in to a central location for a week of fun and games.

Most of our core is 30-45 and we are definitely chill but focused on killing bosses during our 5 hour window.

I would definitely like to chat more on Discord. My Discord ID is Shtanky#4568 and my Btag is Shtanky#1492

Looking forward to chatting!

Hi Oldirty,

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday Nights 8pm ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7pm ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We are a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful. We play on the Earthen Ring Server as Alliance.

More details - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752347004

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin and 1 disc+holy priest healer , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey Oldirty,

Allow me to surprise you by telling you that the guild you are looking for is not as mythical as a unicorn :slight_smile: Catalyst of Sargeras matches the description you are looking for pretty well actually, and I say that as another late 30’s gamer who spent a great deal of time looking for what we have here. I’ll leave my spam here but you can also contact me directly at Rawrawbear#1450.

Faction: Alliance
Server: US - Sargeras
Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 10PM EST – 1AM EST
Current Progression: 8/8N, 8/8H, 2/8M Uldir

We are a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders have been playing together and successfully leading guilds across multiple MMO’s. We raid end-game content at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). Our current raid nights of Tuesday and Thursday are for progression, and we also have a second raid night for Alts and other members on Wednesday nights. If you just need a home, we can certainly fit that need as well.

Needs

Our biggest needs at this time are Off Tank, Healer who would also DPS as needed and Ranged DPS, however we’re always looking for exceptional players.

Member Expectations

• Raid Attendance, We expect raid members to be there regularly. If something comes up let us know you aren’t coming.
  • Team-player, Ability to follow direction. Willingness to assist guild members.
  • Active player, dedication to the guild and game. Staying up to date with current info.
  • Skill, Remain focused on objectives without getting tunnel vision. Don’t stand in bad.
  • Desire to be the best. We are looking for members who will actively try to improve in their class and role (Min/Max). Be willing to learn.
  • Preparation. We want members who will be prepared by optimizing gear choice and rotations, being fully repaired, bringing any consumables to aid in the raids success, as well as doing thorough research on each raid encounter.

Contact

Discord: VU48cpQ

Battletags: Deresdod#1533, Zarathuztra#1786, Rystet#1989

Hey there Olddirty,
Our guild might be a good fit for you. We are on alliance Thunderlord.

The raiding bits:
We are 8/8H, 2/8M and raid Tues/Thurs nights 9pm-12EST. I like to describe us as a Heroic Guild with Mythic aspirations. We started at the end of WoD - and tbh we were pretty bad. We had some really great players (our RL is an example) and some brand new players. The guild started as a group of mostly RL friends. We worked hard and got AotC in every raid in Legion.

The more social (pertinent to you) bits:
We are a small guild. approximately 25 people. We like to have a smaller group - it makes sure that everyone is getting at least some play time every raid night. Our RL will swap people in and out as needed for classes/roles to make sure everyone gets to see every fights.

The negative of the smaller group is that on non-raid nights you won’t necessarily see the whole guild on - we are accepting/understanding that there is RL outside of the game. We use Discord, which is very active, to coordinate M+, Islands, Alts, etc. on non-raid nights. You can get a M+ going most nights of the week.

We aren’t into drama. The officers would sit someone for acting poorly.

We aren’t clique-y. A few people take some time to warm up, but the group is always happy to help each other out.

I’m not sure if we’re mature - everyone asks for that and tbh not sure what they want from a guild when they say that. That being said we’re about the same age or a little younger than you are. We have 1-2 in their mid-late 20’s, but I’d say that 90%+ of the group is in their 30’s. Several have kids/Spouses so we understand the obligation of RL. RL>game.

We are looking for a few specific classes/roles, but tbh it’s more important to our group that you’re playing a toon that you enjoy than that it fits perfectly into some predetermined space in the raid. If you only want to heal, then we might not be a good fit, otherwise we can probably take whatever you want to play!

If this sounds good or you just want to chat some more I’d love to hear from you.
discord (best way to reach me): Anda#0691
bnet: Anda#1503

Hey Ol’dirty,

Btw, that name is hilarious. We’re a unique situation as we just moved to Wow from another MMO a couple of months ago. We have a strong community and leaders. We’ve been together 5+ years and one of the top guilds for years in our previous MMO (gw2). We’re all mostly 25-40 in age. Age 18+ only guild. We like to have fun but we strive to be the best players we can be as well. We are looking for a couple more for our main raid roster, and we are also happy to provide a home for anyone who plays later in the evening. Gonna leave some more info below. Hope to hear from you!

More info:
TKx is a long time guild that recently moved to WoW (almost 2 months ago), because the game we have played the past 5 years has become neglected and stale. We have been one of the top guilds for years and just didn’t have much competition anymore…so we decided to try WoW since many of us have prior experience but haven’t played it together as a guild before. We have quickly geared and progressed, currently working on heroic and aiming toward mythic progression ASAP.

Our goal is to progress mythic raid content, and next tier our goal is to achieve CE and be one of the top 2-day progression guilds in the US. We are a very determined group of individuals. We like to have fun, but expect to get progression done efficiently. Real life comes first here and that is why we have chosen a 2-day raid schedule. Our mindset for improvement and learning is definitely hardcore; we expect our members to constantly strive to do something better: all the time, everytime.

Raid times are Fri, Sat @ 9:30pm - 1am. US-PST timezone.

Server: US-Lightbringer

Requirements:

• age 18+
  • a good attitude
  • being open to individual constructive criticism
  • a working microphone (that you will be required to use)
  • good communication skills
  • always looking for ways to improve your gameplay
  • consistent attendance

TKx requires a vocal interview over Discord before we invite anyone to join us. This is something we do with every potential recruit before we extend an invite. This is to ensure our membership expectations are clearly communicated and understood, before we invite you.

If you are interested or have questions, please contact BTag: mitsuru#1890

Best of luck in your search!