370 1/8 mythic resto shaman looking for guild On Area 52

I’m a 372 8/8 heroic 1/8 mythic resto shaman that looking for a guild that raid fri/sat nights on US-Area 53

1 Like

Hi there!

Hammerfist on Dragonblight/Fenris is recruiting.

We do mostly PvE content as a team (including impromptu Mythic+ runs), though there are a few members who occasionally queue for PvP and roam around in War Mode. Guildies often group up when leveling and sometimes form static leveling groups to make the experience more fun.

We plan on progressing thru raids with a solid team. It is expected that folks know their class and how to effectively play it. Other than that, it’s about having fun and enjoying ourselves.

For more information on joining Hammerfist, send a DM to:
BNET - Metalish#11606 or JamestheLass#1974
Discord – Metalish#2270 or JamestheLass#1974

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ casual community that is Alliance on the Proudmoore server. Most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. We do not require 100% raid attendance because of this. :slight_smile: We do raid Tues/Fri/Sat but if you weren’t able to make the Tuesday raid, it would be ok. We have a few members who can’t make certain days of the week.

You can find more info at:

I wish you luck in your guild hunt! Finding the right one makes a huge difference :smiley: