Looking for friendly/social guild

I play tank, heals and dps. I have mostly been playing tank but working on my holy priest, i am looking for a decent size guild that is friendly, social, i mostly play at night PST.

Hey Chriss! Hubris is all those things! We are active and raid around pst timeframes :slight_smile: please hit me up, Iā€™d love to chat with you. Take care!

Helloooooo Crissanea!!

Apart from our Mythic raids, we also offer a casual friendly raid raid experience on Wed/Sun for alts or members that want to taking raiding at a slower pace. Weā€™d love for you to join us for BFA! Check us out, more info below:

is 9/9H, 3/9M recruiting for Dazarā€™alor

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 4 years now. Weā€™re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. Weā€™re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What weā€™re looking for: Players who want to raid in BFA of course!

Specifically, weā€™re looking for Heals and DPS. Weā€™d love for you to join us!

When weā€™re looking for it: Now!
Weā€™ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), weā€™re welcoming, weā€™re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but weā€™ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us weā€™ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

Thatā€™s awesome! We have some casual members and thereā€™s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you canā€™t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some ā€œintro to raidingā€ nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

Youā€™re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or Keitaroā€™s (Keitaro#1271). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

2 Likes

Alliance or Horde preference?

i just added your Btag

Hi Crissanea! Not sure if youā€™re a double agent or opposed to faction transferring if not but weā€™re a super active guild very friendly, active discord, very social! Might be what youā€™re looking for. Just red.

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 6/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

Weā€™re in need of
Ranged 2 (High priority Mage all others considered)
Melee 2 (All considered)

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Iā€™d be very interested in your guild. Just started playing again about a week ago and looking to reroll with a new guild. Mostly a weekend player with very little intention to raid due to time restraints. My BNet is Kharn#11466

Iā€™ll try to keep it simple and not bore you with the details. Our guild Demise on Hyjal is a horde guild that has a great group of people who like to kick back and have fun while making progression through current content. We are 1/9M, 4/9H, 9/9H and raid Wed, Thurs, and Sat from 7-9 p.m. PST. If you want to tank we have a spot for you, if you want to heal we also have a spot for you, and if you just want to dpsā€¦ yep have a spot for you. We are a small, but mighty guild with a majority of our members being female. That being said we do ask that members be respectful while they are having fun.

If you like to kick back and have fun, share some laughs, and get in progression then send us a message we would love to chat about you joining us. You can reach our GM Ophak at Oph#1768 or myself at Katums#1220. If we donā€™t hear from you I wish you luck on your next adventure and take care!

Hello, our guild is very old but membership has dwindled over the last few xpacs. Many of us have rolled new characters and started at the beginning but we still have some higher players helping. If you are looking for levelling, socializing , achievements, PvP, and 5 man content we have a good home. Feel free to add me at mantwawn#11102

We love our social players check us out

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we arenā€™t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If youā€™re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hello, we are recruiting, not sure if we fit your schedule:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Malā€™Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST (Friday/Saturday 11 pm - 1 am PST)

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Check out our recruitment link below:

Hello Crissanea!

Imperium is a friendly, active guild on Stormrage that is always looking for more players to join our ranks. We raid with two AOTC teams, run Mythic +s, older content, PVP and other general things both inside and outside the game. We spend a lot of time in Discord and are always willing to hang out and just talk. If you would like more information or would be interested in joining, you can message me on either:
Bnet - Aeriyael#11795
Discord - Aeriyael#8649

Thank you!

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley: