365 Hunter seeks adult casual/social guild

Hello! I am a returning older player (50) looking for a casual/social guild. I adore this game and have been playing since launch and seek likeminded adults who enjoy all aspects of WoW and doing stuff together.

YOU: Are a tight-knit guild of adults who love to laugh and enjoy the content of this game together with no silly drama! Perhaps you have a casual night where folks like me can do a normal or heroic raid once a week. Personality matters more than a player’s class. People actually do stuff together besides raid and M+. Not that there is anything wrong with raids and M+, you all do other stuff too. You have a good sense of humor without the need to be unkind. The fact I am fifty is not going to freak you out. LOL

Me: I am a busy lady with a sarcastic sense of humor that loves to play WoW. I love to do old raids, hunt for transmogs and mounts, level alts and dip my toes into current raiding content when my time allows. I am always happy to help if someone needs it and have the mentality of no man left behind. When I do raid, I am on time, enchanted, flasked, gemmed and well fed. I’ll even bring stuff for you too if I can.

I am willing to transfer servers for the right guild, but I will not change faction. I am an Alliance girl for life! Here is my armory link since the forums have not updated my info yet.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/DhiĂ 

If you think your guild might be a place I could call home, feel free to reach out and we’ll chat. My Battletag is Lotus1968#1330.

Happy Hunting!

49 here. Enjoyed this post. I’m also looking for the same. Please let me know where you end up.

2 Likes

One Shot Hype - Horde - US - Zul’Jin
Raid times : Sun/Mon 9-12EST (6h total, 5 min break at 1030ish each night)
Current Progress : 3/8M Uldir
Recruiting : DPS. Recruitment will be open until we have cemented our 20 for mythic with at least 5 players to rotate in and out.
History : Guild is a guild formed as The Temple by a core group of friends on Blackrock in early WoD. We have consistently progressed further every tier with a stable core of 20-25 members at all times. We refer to ourselves as casual to semi hardcore, because we make no requirements for grinding or m+ although they are highly encouraged if you have the time to do so. However we do expect that you show up on time ready to kill bosses, and have learned the fights beforehand. We were a CE guild the until the end of last xpac due to players not being able to make raids because of changes in work/school/quitting the game.
Why Us : We will be pushing to be CE for 8.1 raiding. Discord is active with games other than WOW. Easy to get a M+ or PVP BG group together. Standard Raider Perks. We push CE without having to kill yourself during the week grinding like crazy and getting burnt out. Nor do we expect you to be pulling gold rankings or be sat. No requirements to supply the Gbank, however they are always appreciated. If you don’t want to raid and just want some people to play games with you are welcome too.
Contact : liljohnny#0789, Garjay#1436, or Azoth#4016 on discord for more info

Hey there Dhia

I think you might fit in really well with Guildy as Charged (Ravencrest - Alliance) and I’d love to have a chat with you! We’re a really casual guild that raids Friday (5pm CST) and Saturday (2pm CST). We tend to raid heroic on Friday and do normal or mythic + dungeons on Saturday. We also love legacy dungeons, transmog runs, mount runs and just anything that means we can spend time together. I personally have an obsession with mount runs myself! We also have members from all ages with us, our main tank is actually around your age. Nobody here will treat you any different <3 We really value having a good time over all else, I’m not interested in progress raiding at the sacrifice of peoples enjoyment.

I added you on bnet (ArtyWolf#1209) but you are also welcome to talk to my co GM Reyene#1683.

Thank you <3

Guildy

(I also totally posted on the wrong toon so I’m reposting, sorry! >_<)

2 Likes

Thank you so much for inviting me to your raid this evening. I had a great time hanging out with you guys.

1 Like

Hey there!
Newly transferred Horde guild to Illidan with a core that is 2/8M. Raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm server, with a fun day Thursday. We are very active in discord and game. Come push keys, and get ready for the next tier! Need DPS and Healers. Btag is Codex21#1416.

Hi Dhia,

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday Nights 8pm ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7pm ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We are a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful. We play on the Earthen Ring Server as Alliance.

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

We have normal and heroic raids for our more casual members

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 healer that is NOT a mistweaver, 1 ranged dps, 1 melee dps, and 1 dps with tank off spec. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Dhia, it looks like we have what you are looking for! Check out PremoGaming on Thrall :slight_smile: We also have a few 40+ and even a 50 yr old! We are not scared :wink: I am 47!

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley:

I honestly think you would be an amazing fit into our guild. We are all adult gamers looking for similar things as you mentioned! We want to have fun while we are exploring this game and its important to us that we are able to laugh and joke, this is a game after all and shouldn’t always be serious! :stuck_out_tongue: We do offer on Sunday’s a more casual open raid, its currently on break for the holidays but should be returning once the new raid opens in January. We are a raiding guild, but do stuff besides raid! We have dungeon runs, M+, arena, rbg, open world pvp and more. We also have a very active discord that we use to keep in touch when we are not logged into the game!

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hey there!

I am Ana, my husband and friends run a little guild called The Killer Bunnies on Duskwood/Bloodhoof and we are always looking for fun to be with people to hang out with. I will add you on Bnet and hopefully we can chat later.

Obligatory raid info:
Tues and Fri at 8. We get AOTC every raid. We also do alt runs and mythic plus.

Holidays have made the logins sparse but we chat a lot in our discord and play other games too. You may hang out with us before transferring to save your hard earned dollars and even continue if you find/found a different home.

I hope to talk to you later,
Ana.

Greetings Dhia!

FOR THE ALLIANCE!

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, adult Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria, and we are recruiting!

Current progression: 1/8 M, 8/8 H

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional adult players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8p-11p CST
Wednesday 8p-11p CST
Friday (Currently Fun night!) 8p-11p CST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

Guild repairs provided to raiders!

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information btags:
Vaader-Khadgar (Guild Master) (Vaader#1854)
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)