441 MW Monk lfg

Hiya. Looking for a 2 day raiding guild; something clearing Heroic and maybe working on early Mythic bosses? I have some raiding xp but have mostly geared up through keys. Either faction is ok.

Hey there,
Quantum (Illidan H) is looking for a skilled MW to help finish rounding out our mythic roster. We have gotten AotC each tier since BfA launch and are looking to begin mythic progression in 8.3. We raid Tues/Thurs nights 930-1230EST and also do mythic plus.

If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to add me on bnet Val#12876

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do raid 3 days a week, but if you can only make 2, that is completely ok!

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also contact our Recruitment Assistant Office at BNet Cream#12352 or Discord (Crm) Seph/Naataria#1025 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Fireside is a small Heroic Raid Team on Proudmoore (US) that always achieves Ahead of the Curve together. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join our team. We periodically set goals for our raid team members to meet such as gear ilvl and Heart of Azeroth level. Towards the end of heroic raid progression, we keep it interesting by working on easy mythic raid bosses, getting raid achievements together, and sometimes reducing raiding to one day per week until new content is released. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not have plans for Mythic Raiding in the near future. (We will dabble in mythic, if heroic content becomes farmable, but not to a big extent, maybe the first couple bosses)

Schedule: Friday &; Saturday 7:30pm-10:00pm PST (10:30PM-1:00AM EST)

• Optional Normal Night: Wed 7:30pm-9:30pm Normal Raid
  • Monthly Off-Week: We take one week off from raiding per month. Though our Off Weeks slow our progression, we feel that it is a nice trade-off to have a free weekend for other things every month and also to preserve enthusiasm for the game.

Contact Us

• Nimi (Guild Leader) - nim#11149
  • Website - firesideguild .com
  • Check out the website for more information about the guild as well as how to apply!

Thank you for your time reading this, and hope to see you joining us soon!
-Alex :slight_smile:

If you are still looking for a Guild!

Hello, My guild is currently recruiting and you sound like a good fit!! We are an adult group that wants to progress through the raid tiers without sacrificing the fun in it. We currently are planing on doing heroics in 8.3, but moving to mythic in shadowlands. I’ve lead a lot of raid groups and recently came to the conclusion, that I would rather have fun than alienate people for the sake of progression. Our Raid times are Thurs and Sat 6pm pst - 10pm. Feel free to reach out if you are interested NeonFox#11353.

hello, would you be intereted in joining us?

looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi there! My guild sounds like what you are looking for!

Absurd Association is a casual and social guild looking for raiders for progression on heroic difficulty with a goal of AoTC for 8.3 content. We aim to have a fun, friendly, and helpful environment for both newer and returning raiders/players.

We like to hang out in discord and run m+ in our downtime and expect raiders to show up on time and prepared (general knowledge of fights, personal pots, etc.). We are currently looking to fill both healer and DPS roles.

Raid Times:

Tues/Thurs 9pm EST

If you are interested, please feel free to add me on bnet at myth#12611 or DM me on discord at Syntaktic#2654

Hi Cosmos,

We are a group of retired progression raiders that have come back to the game after our own personal hiatuses. We are mostly working professionals (adults) who log into WoW to unwind and have some fun. At some point in all our WoW careers, we have pushed progression content prior to taking a break. Now, we are back and reforming with a good core & would like to raid casually. We enjoy doing guild runs (raids, mythic +, islands, etc).

What we are looking for:
We are looking for players that want a casual, 2 night a week raiding experience. This guild would be a good choice for you if you are new to raiding, coming back to raiding after a hiatus, or have suddenly found yourself in the midst of being an adult and have less time to dedicate to the game than you used to.

We are looking for a healer with a DPS o/s but will consider all . Although some of us have pushed Mythic progression, we will likely stay a heroic team at this point (at least for this expansion).

Raid nights:
Fridays & Saturdays, 930-12 midnight EST . First raid will be 1/19 @ 930pm EST starting with Ny’alotha (normal).

Battletag: Bizzles#1576 for questions, concerns, or to join us!