LF Raiding Guild after being away

Tanked mythic Uldir and BoD then took a break. Looking to get back into it for 8.3. My gear is a bit outdated, but could catch up before the raid. I have an Unholy DK, Havoc DH, and BM Monk. Looking for raids that start around 4-5 PST and end around 7-8 PST

We are currently looking for a few DPS to add to our Mythic raid team for 8.3.

Guild Information:

• Current progression is 4/8M ETP.
  • We raid three nights a week:
    Tuesday: Optional Farm/Heroic raid.
    Wednesday and Thursday: Mythic Progression
  • Raid times: 6 pm - 9 pm PST. (8-11 CST)
  • All consumables are provided by the guild bank.

Additionally, as a guild we also like to push M+ keystones. Most all of our guild is over 1k, with several of our members above the 2k io mark.

My contact details are below. Feel free to add me if you’d like to chat.

Btag: ArrowMan#1935
Discord: ArrowManXIV#8239

Hello there fellow gamer

Are you interested in joining a multi gaming community that plays more then World of Warcraft? Offers much more then just come on and PvE or PvP types of gaming? Looking for lots of different members over lots of different games?

Well come and check out Evolved

In the World of Warcraft Alliance side of things on proudmoore we can offer

Leveling, Questing and Dungeons
Lots of members are always making new toons and leveling through questing and dungeons. Some times thats all they do and thats perfect. We want Evolved to be a place where you come and play with lots of different types of WoW players.

Mythic Plus
Looking to challenge your self with some higher end Dungeons through the mythic plus system. We have lots of great people that do this all the time… Getting plus 10 keys for our members through out the week. Also always willing to help out and teach you the ins and outs of a dungeons. All you have to do is ask

Raiding
Tuesday, Friday and Saturday from 6pm - 8pm PST with an optional extra hour on Fridays and Saturdays. We also have 2 different raid groups that progress through Normal and Heroic content getting AOTC before the next raid tier.

Always looking for Tanks and Healers with Offspec. As well as any DPS class!!

We also have an Open raid for all members of Evolved. This is where we take a small step back and give back to our community to the members that don’t like to do progression style raiding. This all happens on Sundays around 5pm pst.

Need More Info
Feel free and message our recruitment officer if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer.

You can also check out evolvedgaming .org for more information!

We also have a Horde sister guild on Area 52, Elder Scrolls Online, FFXIV, and various other games such as Wow Classic Horde (Whitemane), Apex Legends, Anthem, Overwatch, Boarder lands 3, Division 2, and more! If you enjoy playing different games and staying with the same community, Evolved might be the perfect home for you!!!

1 Like

Hi , Seishi is looking for dps for raid team. We raid sun and mon 5pm to 730pm server. We dont have a havoc dh. We just came back to the game ourselves. If you’re interested or have questions feel free to contact me on bnet at LeOnArD#1970.