Greymane, LFG, casual to mid player

Okay, I took a break of 7 years because of my wife nagging about me playing the game, wife is now ex and taking a break from her! I’m relearning the game as so much has changed, spells, abilities etc. Take a look at my profile for characters that I have. I’m a Travel ICU RN, so I’m out of town every other week Thursday through Tuesday night. Then I’m off for a week. I live alone, so anytime frame works for me.

Hello! I am not sure if you are willing to change servers or not, but if so, my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Thanks for the information. I’m getting ready to start my six nights in a row, so I won’t be on until 12/26 night. Your guild sounds like a place I would be able to have fun with etc. I’ll hit y’all up once I get back from work. Cheers and since I won’t talk to y’all till after…Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you too! Look forward to talking to you! :christmas_tree:

I just got back in to town. I’m eating, showering and sleeping. I will be on later tonight. I’ll post when I switch over etc. Talk to you later.

Sounds good! I just got back into town myself. I should be online tonight and definitely more starting tomorrow.

Best way to contact me is at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 :smiley:

I’m trying to find you on Discord, but it says I need an invite. I will try on Bnet. Not sure if it will work. I’m still setting up my mic etc

1 Like

Where you able to add me on Bnet? Not sure what your Bnet ID is so I can message you :slight_smile: And for Discord, you should just be able to go to add friend and type in my Discord ID. Hope to talk to you soon!