Delete this post

delete this post

Fair Enough on [Area 52] is a 21+, three night, mythic raiding guild looking for more skilled players with great personalities for mythic progression. Our goal is always to obtain cutting edge with time to spare before the next raid is released.

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8:15-11:30pm EST

Progress: 6/8M

First and foremost, we want dedicated people looking for a long term guild home. This is an easy going environment where we want to have fun while killing bosses and progressing through mythic. We are interested in committed people with good attitudes in order to continue making this an enjoyable and productive atmosphere. We expect you to have a good knowledge of your class and of the raid bosses before we go into an encounter, show up on time, and be consistent. Survivability and mechanics are paramount, DPS is secondary.

Outside of raids we push keys, sell carries, have an alt night, and hang out in discord. While raiding is our primary focus, we welcome social members looking to become part of a like minded community.

If you feel we may be a good fit, fill out the application located in our discord, or add me with any questions.

Guild Application: https:// discord. gg/DaGsf5v (remove spaces)
Btag: Sheridan#11238
Discord: Ophiliah#2184

Hello! I am the GM of a recently formed guild on Emerald Dream and we are looking for members to fill our raid team to get at least AOTC and into mythic if we have the roster in 8.2 and Mythic 100% in 8.3. Our planned raid time are a bit longer then you would like, and i know newly formed guilds are not the most dependable but thank you for reading :smiley:

<Still Standing> was formed when 4 friends from difference servers came together on Emerald Dream to raid and have fun. Having trouble finding a guild that fit all of our needs with kids, work, and school, we decided to try our hand at creating a guild! We want to make a friend inviting place for everyone to enjoy and have fun while also pushing as far as we can into the content. We also enjoy M+ and PVP and hope to expand on it in the future!

Raid Times!
Tuesday/Wednesday (progression):
9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)
Saturday (Optional Farm/Alt nights)
9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)

Questions? Please contact:
GM/Raid Lead: KiwiTiger#11312
Co-GM/Healing Lead: Koios#1229
Co-GM/DPS Lead: Chopstx#1892

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 6/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)

Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 2/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir

Danger Zone Raid Team: 1/8M, 7/8 H Uldir

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Full

Fuzzy Unicorns: DK, DH, exceptional ranged (mage, moonkin).

Danger Zone: DPS: shadow/disc priest, DH

QQ Puffs: DPS of all classes, 1 healer, tank

How to Apply:
https://www.rallyguild.com

No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 8/8 heroic and 2/8 mythic. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years and most of which have raiding experience dating back to vanilla. We are looking for competent and reliable players who enjoy raiding and pushing keys to help build around our core mythic roster heading into 8.1 and beyond.

Raid Times:
Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 7:30-11:30pm server time.

Recruitment needs:
Havok Demon Hunter
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
MW Monk
Dps Warrior
WW Monk
All classes and specs will be considered.

Requirements:
Revered with Champions of Azeroth
22 necklace traits

If you are interested in joining either post on here or add one our battle tags:
AFusco#1382
Ash#11430

Name:
Server: Thrall
Progression: 5/8M
Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8-12EST
History: Former Alliance top US-100 in Mop, been together since Cata.

Recruiting:
Arms Warrior
Rogue
Moonkin
MW Monk
Shadow Priest
Hunter(BM/MM)

Contact me at iamawesome#1439 on bnet OR Awe#6997 on discord

Stormreaver [H] — <We Brought Snacks> raid team in Karma Horde

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday 730pm-1030pm CST
Current Progression: 2/8M 8/8H
Recruitment Contacts: Zaeron#8109 (Discord) or Zaeron#1967 (Battle Tag)

About us: <We Brought Snacks> was founded this tier (in fact, founded just a few days before this raid went live). The core of the raid consists of ex-Mythic players, but there’s a wide variety of experience levels currently in the raid.

Our goal is to do steady progress on a 2 day/week schedule. We enjoy the steady progression that comes from raiding, and we aren’t in a huge rush. We don’t expect to get CE every single tier (especially the shorter tiers), but we do want to have a solid mythic raid where everyone is contributing equally and nobody feels left out/second class.

If you’re looking for progression without constantly fighting for your slot or getting benched for a single bad raid night/difficulty learning one fight, this is the kind of raid you’d like.

Mythic+ Stuff: I’m extremely active in M+, and really love adding members to the raid who feel the same way. If you need a consistent M+ group, there are people here of a variety of skill levels, interested in either farming or pushing keys.

Hey there, my friends and I recently started a guild on Stormrage alliance. We have a small squad of high end gladiator players and hardcore orange parsing pvers. We formed this guild to have an exclusive community among ourselves to push high end raid content and M+. We are currently 3/8M as a guild with a lot of scrub pugs. Thus we are seeking out dedicated, high performing players to join the progression to eliminate mediocre pugs. Some of us are higher than 3/8 up to 7/8 experience.

Naturally a squad of friends like yourselves seems like a great fit. There is no need to xfer right away, come do a run with us for at least 5/8 and check it out. We are shooting for cutting edge this tier and top 100 in 8.1. Raid times are tues/wed 10PM eastern.

Add my btag if you’re interested: cherys#1345
I hope to hear back :slight_smile:

Good morning!

[H] 8/8 M - bit.ly/2qIxR4p

Schedule
Tuesday 6-9pst
Wednesday 6-9pst
Monday 6-9pst

History
T18 HFC - US 131
EN - US 141
ToV - US 88
T19 NH - US 51
T20 ToS - US 77
T21 Ant - US 81

Located on Kil’Jaeden Horde, Convergence is a mythic raiding guild driven by the idea that progression is a product of efficiency not volume. We are firm believers in the idea that a short raid schedule and success in mythic raiding are not mutually exclusive. Our schedule is a strict 9 hours per week and we will not add a day under any circumstance.

We are looking for skilled players who share the same ambition of clearing content in timely fashion but might not have the time to dedicate 4 or 5 nights to that goal. With such a short raid schedule, it is imperative that our team comes prepared to maximize our efficiency. In addition, our guild is very active outside of our scheduled raid hours with M+, alt runs and PvP.

Currently Recruiting
Exceptional applications will always be considered, but we are specifically looking for: All Classes If you are interested in joining Convergence, please submit a private application at bit.ly/2qIxR4p
For any inquiries please contact teacher#11106 (glenn#7064 on discord), PutTheBarn#1705 or keelem#1278.

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community on the Proudmoore server. Most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you and your friends. We also work really hard to make sure friends get to play together on the same raid teams :slight_smile: Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. We also have quite a few people who enjoy pvp and love doing arena’s!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hey there!

I am recruiting for my guild and think y’all would be a good potential fit.

<Elite>
Horde - Illidan (US)
Currently 4/8M with Fetid to 18% before the holidays.
We raid two nights a week for progression on Tuesday / Wednesday from 9-midnight CST.

We have an optional flex raid on Sunday at the same times.

Our goal is to build a very intimate feeling community full of players that are not okay with settling for average when it comes to self performance. We have a smaller sized community of around 80 active people that enjoy m+ / pvp / raiding / and more. We started on Kel'thuzad alliance in 2016 and have recently moved to horde on Illidan where we have been thriving. 80% of the raid team is the original roster from 2016.

Add me on Discord or BNET to chat!
Discord: Snow#8528
BNET: Snow#13647

(Discord is much quicker response time from me)

Guild Name: Almost Epic
Faction: Horde
Realm (US/EU): US
Server: Bleeding Hollow
Realm Timezone: EST
Progression: 8/8H, 2/8M,
Raid Schedule:

Tuesday - 9:30PM EST - 12:00AM EST
Sunday - 9:00PM EST - 12:30AM EST
Openings:
1 Healer - either a Mistweaver Monk or Holy Paladin
3 Ranged DPS - Mage, Boomkin, Shadow Priest preferred
1 Melee - DK preferred
1 Tank - DK or Brewmaster ONLY

Are you looking for casual progression but don’t have the time for slaying dargons like you used to? Almost Epic is recruiting for Heroic and Mythic Uldir. Currently 2/8M, 8/8H we raid 9:30 p.m.-12:00 Tue and 9pm-12:30 Sun. We are a laid back, but get sh*t done guild. Some of us have been raiding together since Naxrammas. We run M+ keys and PVP too.
Trials consist of raiding with us. We will review your logs and raider io prior.

Contact us in game, or through bnet or discord. Or Join our Community using this code: 5EqO4E0Hg7z

In game:
Commodore-Bleeding-Hollow
Vìlli-Bleeding-Hollow
Greenweener-Bleeding-Hollow

BNET:
Villiveodin#1104
Lionoh#1981
Thank You

Hello Certainbuds! We have core spots available for all three! I will add you on BNET to talk more.

Infinite Improbability - Mug’thol: 8/8 Heroic 1/8 Mythic - Tuesday / Wednesday 7-10 PM CST is looking for members for continued Mythic Progression and looking to the future of Patch 8.1. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on the server with core members raiding together since Vanilla. We are a semi hardcore guild with a mature and relaxed environment.

If interested I would love to talk more. Contact me at BNET Spyderbyte#1682 or Discord Spyderbyte#0637.

Thanks and Good Luck!