LF casual raiding group

Hiya folks. I’m an older player looking for a mature, laid back, casual group to kill some bosses with. I got burn out for most of the expansion but now i’m back and looking to get back into raiding. I have this druid tank (which I spent the last 3 expansions doing) or monk heals. Both, for the moment, are sitting around 400-405ish. If the guild or group is a good fit, I have no problems transferring. Feel free to add me Crashzx9#1502 to discuss some details. Thanks

1 Like

Hi there! If you havw ever considered going Horde i think youd be a great fit for our guild.

Epitaph of Draka/Suramar is a group of friends who have played together for over 10 years. Raids are Friday/Saturday nights at 9pm est. We are looking to build a team of players who enjoy the game, having fun and also seeing content. There is also a community we are building to help get more mythics ran. My battlenet is Alikona#11551 if youd like to chat!

Hope to hear from you soon! <3

Guild: Dauntless
Faction: Horde
Raid times: tues weds thurs 9pm-12cst
About us: We raid normal and heroic until we transition into heroic only which is rapidly approaching. Currently in need of dps and possible a dps with offspec of heals. We are a very helpful guild that provides materials and services free to members such as enchants gems etc. Primary spec gear come first and we often trade even boes to other raiders as long as its an upgrade. We use discord. We only ask that raiders are prepared with food buffs and flasks although often times a cauldron is dropped for raid at the start. Add me in game to chat please twisted#1245

Right Coast

8/8N

Raid Times- 7:00PM - 10:00PM Saturday & Sunday

We are a fresh group looking to keep things simple and fun here. Looking for AOTC each tier and lightly touching on mythic while still keeping a calm and fun atmosphere.

Currently looking for:
Tank- (any spec)
Heals- (sham, druid, monk)
DPS (preferred Ranged but all classes will be considered and allowed)

If having fun while still enjoying the benefits of linking AOTC to those stupid pugs groups sounds like a fit for you, contact an office or GM to Right Coast

ghettoskippy#1896

Heathen#12917

seemly#1529

Hello Omg, we could really use a MW and you sound like a good fit for our crew :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

7/8N 3/8H 2/2H 9/9H 1/9M (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 11pm EST)

What we are looking for:

Heals. Core spots available. In need of dependable DPS and Heals.

M+ Players, priority on healers.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

I would love to speak with each of you. This week I’m very busy at work so it may be later in the evening 7-8ish before I can respond. Thanks for showing interest and I look forward to speaking with everyone.

Hi OMG,

Born to be Looney is a very casual , easy going, and mature guild. Most of us have been playing wow for over 10 years. So although we are Looneys and like to have fun, we do take our roles and responsibilities seriously. We are looking into expanding our progression group as we are going into Heroic, and I would love to speak to you.

When you are ready to speak, feel free to add me (Btag: Mirentha#1880) to further discuss.

1 Like

Hello hello! We could use both in our casual raiding team!
Check us out and let us know if we can be a good fit for you!

Order of Azeroth is a brand new alliance guild aspiring to create a community with a focus on PVE.

US- Kel-Thuzad

We are a small band of players that have played since launch. We are looking to expand into more competitive content and as such are looking for raiders. However, we welcome all players in this community so long as they follow our expectations.

Update: We are finalizing our teams for the semi-hardcore raiding team:

1. A progressive 2-3 day dedicated semi-hardcore raiding team. We are looking for dps (prefer ranged), 1 tank, and healers (non-restoration druids).
  2. A casual raiding team. We are recruiting all roles currently.

Why join OA?
Being a brand new guild means the new members dictate the future of the guild. A sense of closer camaraderie exists in small scale guilds that doesn’t exist in large-scale guilds that new members essentially feel alienated from. We are not looking to get ‘large’ but are looking for enough members to maintain and create a growing community.

Raid Times:
There are no current raid times listed. Schedule is open for new members. We will follow a dedicated ‘2-day’ raiding schedule.

Preferred Requirements:
There are no current gear requirements. The only requirement is having the capacity to learn. We will help gear prominent prospects.

Spots available:
All spots are currently available. Content that is desired: Raiding, Mythic Dungeons, Ranked PVP.

Expectations:
We expect our members to be mature but above all else remember that this is indeed a game. The ultimate goal is to have fun with each other. That being said, there is a time and a place for making jokes and sharing memes and another time for listening to the officers in a raid. The main expectation then is to know the difference. Have an open mind, respect each other, and have fun building a community.

How to apply?
Message Unasapres or join our discord channel to learn more about us.
We are looking for officers and recruiters as well. Please inform us if you wish to have one of these roles and we will set up a time to discuss the details.

Btag:
Unasapres#11629

Discord:
Unasapres#3341
___https://discord.gg/enfqVhf

1 Like

PUGLife is a heroic Alliance guild looking to build its raid team and community!

Here are the details:
We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 10pm-12am EST.
We aim for our heroic AOTC every raid tier and have gotten our achieve every time! We are currently 8/8N 3/8H Eternal Palace.

What we’re looking for: A few solid dps! All classes and good players will be considered. That being said, we would love a boomkin, mage or DH. Those with viable offspecs for healing or tanking will be highly considered.

We are also looking for a new tank! We have two full time tanks at the moment with one interested in swapping to dps. So, we are keeping our eyes open for a solid tank as well to raid alongside our Brewmaster.

How do you join? PUGLife requires a one-week trialing process. This will give not only us but, you, the opportunity to make sure we’re a good fit for one another.

What are we about? We are a guild group that focuses on the aspect of having fun while you raid. While we love to have fun, we can buckle down and kill bosses. Elitist attitudes are not what PUGLife is about. We’re good players but we also don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’ll take players willing to learn and grow into their class. If you’re coachable, we’ll help you as much as we can!

We’re a group made up of 20-40 year old players with jobs, families, and commitments outside of raid. We understand scheduling conflicts can and will happen.

Outside of raid, we run mythic plus, farm old raids for transmog, gather a group for achievement runs, and even play other games together on our ‘Free to Play Fridays!’ Some games we’ve played outside of WoW are Cards Against Humanity, Stardew Valley, Overwatch, Deceit, HoTs and Battlerite!

If PUGLife seems like it might be a good fit for you, add me on battlenet!
GM: Godeo#1447

Sanctus is a progression-oriented guild that has been on Stormreaver Horde and raiding together since September 2008. We are looking for all specs and roles to bolster our ranks for the current raid tier. M+ heroes, Tanks, and Healers please step to the front.

Our goal is always to progress and improve and have fun, while only raiding 2 days a week. Many of the members of Sanctus have known each other for years, both in and outside of WoW, so the raiding and guild environment is laid-back and enjoyable, as long as you aren’t standing in fire.

Our raiding schedule is Tuesday/Thursday, 8 pm-11 pm CST until the content is on farm.

EP 6/8H BoD 3/9M Uldir 2/8M

Please reach out to an officer in-game if you have questions.

gofsting#1280
hiraiyuki#1502
Eiku#1662

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Omgitsabear,
Great name btw! If you would consider Horde…

If you looking for a guild to call home, progress in content while in the company of a fun group of friends,
Miscreants Arygos-Llane is a small knit group building our ranks for EP. We understand that real-life comes before raid life,we come home to our WoW family to unwind, not a second job. As a guild, we enjoy M+ keys, Raiding, and a little PVP on the side. Our goal is to build a solid core team to push into Palace, while still maintaining an organized but fun atmosphere. All classes welcome.

Guild:
Progress: Eternal Palace 7/8N
Server: US-Arygos/Llane
Schedule: Fri & Sat 7-10pm Eastern (Server)

Recruiting:
Melee: ALL (could use: Monk, Warrior, Paladin)
Ranged: All
Healers: Backups (Hybrids and could use Pally)
Tanks: Backups (Hybrids and a Monk would be Most Welcome)

Community Key: qPjmwmmijy7
Discord ID: planeswalker94#8509
Server ID: discord.gg/t4jyynX