New player

Looking for a sociable guild to level and enjoy the content that solo is quiet boring

[A]<No Fun> AOTC 2/9M BOD US-Proudmoore recruiting members

Guild would be considered an adult guild with members ranging from 20’s to 40’s

Guild has a friendly, low drama atmosphere

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

Mythic + groups running daily

Members also involved in BG’s and Arenas

Socials Always welcome :slight_smile:
For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Decrapitator#11851

Or visit us at Https:// Nofun.enjin .com or on Wowprogress .com

if i was to go the realm yall are on is there anybody leveling characters that can group or naw

Hello, me and my wife recently started playing after a 7 year break. Her account data was hacked and lost at some point and I am kind of lost as it is a completely different game than it was last time I played. Long story short we are both rolling with some new characters plus we have some fresh transfers from other servers.

Hi Miraylla,

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality.

More details - Retaliation Recruiting

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

We have no problem with helping newer players if they have questions and there are plenty of people to talk to while you are enjoying your time in WoW!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

If you’re willing to switch servers, we accept everyone long as they follow simple rules.

Oriel#1933

Add me on battlenet mantwawn#11102 . Our guild is very old and very laid back and helpful.