LF Friendly Raiding Guild

Hello! I’m Galvest, a 120 Arcane Mage Gnome with a current ilvl of 427. I’m looking for a friendly guild that does raiding and mythic+. I’m not super great but learning. currently on a raiding group I’m in I’ve done 7/8 normal eternal palace (just can’t get those shielded adds down during phase 4 on Azshara) I live in Boston so would like a guild that runs off east coast time, or at least if its during the week, would end around midnight EST on weeknights. Thanks for reading!

Hey! <Illicit> of Proudmoore would love to have you! We raid Tues/Thurs 6-9 server time (PST). WE are 7/8 Heroic. We have a PVP night, we run keys regularly, and are just a great group of close knit players looking to expand. WE have a boosted Discord, and a no-wait Raidbots sim. My name is Quick and I am a raider and Guild Officer, please hit me up with any questions! Again, we’d love to have you join. Starlord#13835 is my battle tag. We have mostly east coast people so you should be just at home!!!

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Not sure if our raid times are what you are looking for, but I wanted to throw our guild info out for you to look over! :slight_smile:

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

We could use a mage, and we don’t mind teaching you the ropes, and we have EST friendly raiding times. 4/8M team, that raids from Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. If that sounds interesting, feel free to give me a btag add - Conzeula#1172

Hey man,

We have a very friendly team, we don’t mind helping out and we always hit up M+'s on off raid nights.

We raid 8-11 CST Friday and Saturday. Here is our banner down here. Hit us up on my Btag or our recruiters.

siegmund#11801

Banner Below:

Team Valiant (8/8H EP 1/8 Mythic, 3/9M BoD AOTCx2) in Eternal Kingdom is currently recruiting for EP. Raiding: Fri Sat 6-9 PM PST. Team Info: Eternal Kingdom, Valiant or /w for more info. Looking for Heals/rDPS.

“INCLUSION” (Proudmoore)

We recently transferred to Proudmoore from a low pop server due to lack of available players and recruitment. We are an all adult 8/8H & 3/8 M guild looking for more strong players to fill out our Mythic raid roster.

Some things you should know about our environment:

• We do not tolerate toxic or poor behavior towards each other.
  • We expect efficiency and performance.

Some other logistical information and points that elaborate on the above:

• We raid two nights a week: Monday and Thursday.
  • Raid times: 6 pm - 9 pm PST.
  • Player feedback is critical and fact-based; expect WCL analysis as we use logs.
  • All consumables are provided by the guild bank.
  • Racism, homophobia and sexism are unwelcome here.
  • While we are mature and friendly, we remain a progression guild; strong play is required.

Additionally, as a guild we also like to push M+ keystones.

We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do!

We are in need of…

DPS:
Willing to accept any raid ready dps.

Healers:
Disc Priest
Holy Pally

Seriously though, we need some people. Please hit me up if you’d like to become a part of our team.

We run Heroic on Tuesday’s! If you want to join the Tuesday run to see how we are as a guild and team let me know!
Btag: Beeanna #1235
Discord: Riann #5746

Ahoy Galvest, < Eat What You Kill > is a group of friends who like to slay bosses in raids as well as M+ dungeons. We raid T / TH 9-12 EST and we’re pretty relaxed. I’d love to parley with you if you are still looking for a guild, bnet: Ronarn#1869