BM Hunter looking for Uldir Raid Group

BM Hunter looking for a Heroic/Mythic Uldir raiding guild. Just came back from an extended personal break! I’d like to main this Hunter after playing healers as mains for the last ten years. To check my raid progression on my healer her name/realm is Pink - Moon Guard. (No accents in Pink). I’ve encountered all fights on normal and heroic! I research boss fights prior to raiding so I’m fully aware of what’s going on with mechanics. I Would really like to stay horde on my Hunter. Hope to hear from YOU soon!

B-Net: Pink#1108

1 Like

Would you be able to make an (optional) Sunday / Monday 11pm - 2:30am CST schedule?

Add me on Btag and we can discuss logs/ experience. Eye#1621

Hey Fayori! :slight_smile:

Elite is a 2 night a week, semi-hardcore, mythic progression raiding guild founded by real life family and friends in 2016. We are a 4/8M Horde guild on Illidan and are looking for more solid Ranged DPS! We raid Tues/Wed 9PM-Midnight Server with Sunday as an optional heroic day.

Please read the raid team expectations and fill out a raid application here:
https:// elite-kt.gamerlaunch. com/recruiting/signup.php?destination=%2Frecruiting%2Fapp_application.php%3Fgid%3D574111&gid=574111&mode=apply_next

On that website you can also see a glimpse of our Zek’Voz kill which shows the environment during raid.

Once you filled out a raid application and/or if you have any further questions you can reach me at either of these:
Discord - Deceptions#1474
Bnet - Deceptions#1114

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 7/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)

Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 2/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir

Danger Zone Raid Team: 1/8M, 7/8 H Uldir

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:
FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Full

Fuzzy Unicorns: DK, DH, exceptional ranged (mage, moonkin).

Danger Zone: DPS: shadow/disc priest, DH

QQ Puffs: DPS of all classes, 1 healer, tank

How to Apply:
https://www.rallyguild.com

Hey there Fayori

We are a group of returning high level raiders, who are taking a more casual approach this time around by raiding on a 2 day schedule. We are looking for like minded players who want to down mythic content, in a quick less stressful manner. Our raid times are Fri-Sat 9-12 EST.

Progress: 8/8H 3/8M

Recruitment Needs:

Tank: Closed

DPS:

Melee: Open excluding Demon Hunters

Ranged: Open

Healers:
Open

If your role is not listed above feel free to contact us anyway.

What you’ll be signing up for:
You will be part of a guild who values the fun the game offers, over everything else. We value our friendships, and the fun we have while raiding. Do not let our laid back attitude dissuade you, as we still value progressing, and moving forward in raid tiers.

You will also have the opportunity to be a part of a community that extends outside of raid times, including arena, bgs, mythic+ and other games (such as Overwatch and League of Legends).

If you would like to be a part of our community contact us on our thread or hit up one of us below!

Drunkndonut: Recruitment Officer
Lonewolfmcq#1468

Bullstizz: GM
Stizz#1886

Myostatin: Officer
phobia#1704

Hello!

We’re definitely looking to add another hunter to the core group.

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team and prepare for patch 8.1 raiding. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further. :slight_smile:
<Estratovus> is an Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that runs in a more semi-hardcore/casual environment with a focus on obtaining AOTC every tier. Even though we play on the more “casual” basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)

• First Official Run: October 27, 2018 - Though we lack official progress in Uldir we are working on finalizing our raid team with the intent of hitting 8.1 raids for a solid AOTC clear.
• Uldir - Normal: 8/8
• Uldir - Heroic: 4/8 - First run November 24, 2018
• Uldir - Mythic: 0/8
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in 8.1!
As a newer guild we are currently in the process of finalizing our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running once the patch 8.1 raids hit live. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (H) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

TANK: Closed - our second tank is willing to go DPS for the right tank replacement (i.e. near 100% attendance, raid leading able, and raid ready)

OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

HEALERS: Closed

OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

RANGE DPS: Druid(H), Hunter, Mage(H), Priest(H), Shaman(H), Warlock(H)

MELEE DPS: Closed

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you’re interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: estratovus.enjin.com

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Guild & Server: <Heroes and Legends> [A] Stormrage
Raid Times/Days: Sunday/Monday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00 am EST
Current Progression: 8/8H, 2/8M
Recruitment Contacts: Bnet = TheBlob#1740, theBandit42o#1225

Our guild was formed launch week by a core of former hardcore raiders that have decided to once again smoke the crack that is Mythic Raiding. We started the tier quickly for a newly formed guild and had cleared Heroic by Oct 15th, and killed Mythic Mother by Oct 22nd. We have a solid core of about 15 players and are looking to get another small group into our roster to help us push Mythic content. Our goal this tier is 4/8M and then to push hard into next tier and get Cutting Edge. We’re currently close on Zek’Voz (3%) and are experienced at Mythic Vectis as well (over 40 attempts on both fights). Unfortunately due to a variety of random circumstances, our recent progress that has been stifled by attendance issues. Because of this we are looking to absorb or raid cross server with a small group of players (right now we need exceptional DPS and possibly a tank and healer).

Our guild has multiple mythic + teams that are working on getting our scores higher (bit of a late start on that one as well). We regularly run Mythic + on off nights. Most of our core players have numerous purple/orange parses and are continuously striving to improve our performance. Most consumables are supplied by the guild (all consumables will be supplied in 8.1 when alchemy mats requirements are lowered) and up to 1000 gold nightly is offered for repairs.

Expectations
All raiders are expected to have researched Boss strategies prior to raid nights.

Addon requirements: Angry Assignments, Weak Auras, RCLootCouncil, DBM/Big Wigs.

80% attendance or better and notifying an officer if a raid will be missed

We run loot council on non needed loot (you keep your personal loot and decide if you want to put it up for the officers to give to someone else in the group) making RCLootCouncil as previously mentioned, a must have addon. Loot is distributed on a merit based system accounting for player performance, attendance, reliability etc. We often times will discuss awards with the guild during raid if there are differing opinions on the council.

Help with sales! We regularly run heroics/mythic 10+’s to make the guild and ourselves some coin.

Be social! Our guild loves to hang out in discord with each other beyond just playing WoW. A lot of us play other games together (League of Legends, Ring of Elysium, Battlefield etc). Most of our recruits that have done well put forth an effort to socialize with members. It’s always better to raid with friends than strangers :slight_smile:

My guild currently has immediate raid positions open for ranged dps. We can also potentially help with xfer costs. Thanks for reading my book!

Hello I am Killerpro main tank and GM to Pirate Chat we are currently looking for solid DPS. We will be raiding Tues/Thurs/Mon 10PM-1AM and Monday being a optional ALT/Heroic night! If you have any questions hit me up on battle net Nyteblayde69#1643.

Winginit is a newly formed alliance guild that was created in BFA with intentions of raiding Normal/Heroic and some Mythic. We are a core of players that have been together as far back as 2007 under a different name. We feel that creating our own guild again was the best option in hopes to find like minded individuals who would enjoy our raid setting.
Our goal is to Clear Normal/Heroic and some Mythic. We aren’t a hardcore guild nor have any ambition to become one. We would like to stay at a steady progression pace throughout the expansion with a tight knit/non BS toxic environment. All we ask for is good attendance and to pull your weight.

Our Raid schedule is Tuesdays and Thursday 7-10 CST.
Progression: 8/8 Normal & Heroic

We are Recruiting DPS and a healer.

Contact info is my RealID Geistreiter#1719 if you have any questions.

Hey Fayori,

No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 8/8 heroic and 2/8 mythic. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years and most of which have raiding experience dating back to vanilla. We are looking for competent and reliable players who enjoy raiding and pushing keys to help build around our core mythic roster heading into 8.1 and beyond.

Raid Times:
Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 7:30-11:30pm server time.

Recruitment needs:
Havok Demon Hunter
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
MW Monk
Dps Warrior
WW Monk
All classes and specs will be considered.

Requirements:
Revered with Champions of Azeroth
22 necklace traits

If you are interested in joining either post on here or add one our battle tags:
AFusco#1382
Ash#11430

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a great fit for you. We are an 18+ community that is Alliance on Proudmoore server. As most of our members have families, jobs, etc we understand the importance of real life coming first and do not require 100% raid attendance.

You can find out more info at:

Hi there!

If interested in moving over to Dragonblight or Fenris, check out Hammerfist. We are progressing thru Uldir Friday / Saturdays and are always interested in new players.

Send me a message in Bnet Metalish#11606

Well, we’re Horde, but just in case you’d be open to considering that…

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 8/8H (AoTC) and 3/8M Uldir.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hey there! We are always looking for more rDPS to add to our roster! We are 5/8M, raid times are Tue/Thur/Mon from 8 - 11 EST. If any of that jives with your schedule, feel free to give me message!
Conzeula#1172
wwwDOTscrawnygrabbersDOTcom
(the fact you can’t include links in the posts is dumb)

Sargeras[H] 4/8M REWIND

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 8/8H 4/8M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Friday (optional) : heroic/normal run

Saturday or Sunday (optional) : Yolo Rbg

Contacts

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

1 Like

Hi Fayori! Feel free to add me on bnet with any questions!
[A] <Avalon> - Arathor/Drenden Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST OR Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm EST Uldir: 8/8N 5/8H 1/8M Looking for: 1-2 healers, and several DPS Raid lead position is available Meetings: First Wednesday of every month at 9pm EST Environment: Friendly and helpful! If you are looking for a guild with a flexible environment but serious about the game, this is the place for you! We are understanding when people have real life obligations and cannot make it to raid, you won’t be kicked because you miss one night. However, we are very focused on progression. Raiders are required to be in Discord so they can listen to instructions (mic is not required). We are currently running heroic on Friday nights and mythic on Saturday nights. We also are pushing +10 and up mythic keys. Our guild is home to some of the top 10 players on raider IO for our realm. New and returning players are welcome, we are available to help players gear or learn dungeon mechanics. If you want like to be apart of our home or have any other questions, please feel free to message me on bnet! jenfinite#1935 Thanks for your interest and I hope to hear from you soon!