370 Healer LF Raiding Guild

We’d love to have all of you for our raid group!

Enigmatic is a guild on Zul’jin formed by a group of friends who have been playing with each other for the better part of a decade, and we are raid led by a former US top 100 tank. We are also looking to clear all relevant mythic content by the end of the expansion on a two night a week schedule, Wednesday & Thursday, four hours a night 10:30 PM - 2:30 AM ST/EST (7:30 PM - 11:30 PM PST ; 9:30 PM - 1:30 AM CST), with a weekend alt run starting later once we have a solid roster. If you would like to know more please feel free to add one of us on battle tag. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!

Zenrock#11443 - Guild Master/Co-DPS Lead
Gormless#1140 - Recruitment Officer/Heal Lead

Hey Mahe!

We are a relatively casual heroic raiding guild and are very interested in progressing through Normal and Heroic Battle for Dazar’alor. If you are looking for a relaxed group of teammates, but still hungry for a challenge, our guild might be the right fit for you. We are looking for a Resto Shaman barely over a Resto Druid, so honestly you could play what you enjoy more!

Guild: Hang and Bang
Faction: Horde
Server: StormreaverUS
Raid Times: Wednesday 8pm-11pm CST and Sunday 3pm-6pm CST
Current Progression: 8/8H (AOTC) Heroic raiding guild. 2/8 Mythic.
Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: RaveMan#1287, Discord: Rave#5986

Please do reach out to me if you are interested!

Hi Mahe, I would love to tell you a little about our guild. I am the GM of <Chaos Manifesto> on Eredar it is a semi-casual/social raiding guild. We strive to create a fun, relaxed and drama free environment for all levels of players.

Our raid focuses on progressing while still having fun raiding. We raid two core nights with a set back up night each week. Tuesday and Monday’s core raids are ­­7:45pm till 11:00pm Central and our back up raid day is Wednesday from 7:45pm till 11:00pm Central as well. We use our back up raid day as an alt run when it is not being used as a core raid day. On off days we fill our time with Mythic +, PvP and Achievement runs. I know these times are outside of your preferred hours but if this brief description interests you I would love to tell you more and see if we might be a good fit for you and your friends. Current progression is 1/8M Uldir.

Feel free to contact myself or any of my family with any questions
Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784
Discord – Sinafay#3443

Hey!
Phase Three (Tichondrius) is a newly formed guild of friends with up to 8/8 Mythic Uldir and previous Cutting Edge experience looking to create an enjoyable raid environment on a relaxed schedule pushing for CE each tier.

Progression:
2/8M Uldir

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday
6 PM to 9 PM PST (9 PM to 12 AM EST)

Current Needs:
Holy/Disc Priest (HIGH)
Mistweaver (MEDIUM)
Shadow Priest (HIGH)
Mage (MEDIUM)
Any Exceptional RDPS

JvstOz#1237 (BTAG)
CrmsnShdw#11242 (BTAG)

if you can do 730-1030 est hit me up. morpheus#1478

Failed at Hogger is a 3/8M horde guild on Turalyon recruiting for our mythic roster! We raid Tues/Wed 8-11pm est

Times are a little early, but hopefully it will work out!

With Dazar’alor coming out we’re looking to expand our ranks! We’re not only looking for raiders but we’re also looking for m+ pushers (especially healers)
Immediate openings for Ele shams/spriests that meet these requirements and are ready to raid all ranged dps will be considered for this open spot though!

Requirements to be considered for the mythic bench/mythic team include: Good attendance, 60%+ parse, at least a 33 minimum on your neck pre Dazar’alor, doing your m+ weekly (whether it be a 10 or 15) good attitude and good raid awareness

Recruitment contacts: Amirah#3277 discord || Hotsauce#1407 battle.net

Hey there Mahe. If you’re looking to switch we definitely have some spots open for your heals and the dps. We’re a laid back bunch with great camaraderie. Jokes for days but we do get a little more serious when in the raid. A good sense of humor is a plus. Our raid times are almost exactly what you want. We run from 8est to 11est Wed and Thurs nights. If that would work for you check out the info bellow and feel free to add me and we can talk more.

Crazies Again is a Horde Heroic raiding guild on Wyrmrest Accord server. We are currently recruiting for our raid team for BoD. We’re an older group… 30’s to late 40’s. Drama free and plenty of jokes so a good sense of humor is a plus. We are currently 8/8H Uldir. Our goal is to achieve AOTC with current raid tiers and get as much into mythic as we can with a short raid schedule. We pride ourselves on clearing content in a relaxed, laid back environment and having a blast doing it. We also run mythic+ and some PvP.

We’re also interested in “good” people no matter what class, spec or level. New to WoW? Returning player? Higher end raider looking to take it easy in a more relaxed atmosphere? If you’re searching for a friendly and fun place to call home, then look no further.

Recruitment (Updated 1/10/18)
The following classes are currently in highest demand but any are welcome:

Tank:
Any
One tank wants to switch back to dps so we’re looking for a replacement.

Healer:
Monk
Druid
Shamman

Dps:
Any Class, Any Spec

Raid Schedule
• Wednesday and Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST (5:00PM-8:00PM Server)
• 2 days (6 hours a week)
• Our atmosphere is laid-back and fun with a lot of laughing, cringe and terrible puns.
• Our core still enjoys the game very much.

Contact Information

Orcnbeans (Guild Leader)
BattleTag: Coldhart#1619

Silexis (Officer)
BattleTag: Soluss#1870

Hey there Mahe!

Our raid times go a little later than you mention, but if you could make our schedule I would love to speak with you more about the type of guild you and your friends are looking for. We have an immediate opening for a core healer on our heroic only raid team. Our info is below, hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 8/8H Uldir | All Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Btag: Ophelea#1117, Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Officer: Inuyokai (Btag: Inuyokai#11219, Discord: Inuyokai#4918)
Spread the Madness!

Disasterpiece would love to add all three of you to their mythic roster!

Disasterpiece - 2/8M AOTC (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/Th)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Disasterpiece wants to have a progress-oriented raid schedule with a team of like-minded individuals who respect each other.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Oneg#11294 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 4/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Recruitment Administrator: Lucky (butts#1849) & Loxlie (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hey our guild is looking to get back into raiding in the next tier. We are a pretty laid back guild but are going to focus on clearing heroic tier. If you’re interested let me know and we can talk more about it (DrBathroom#1866). We are going to raid thursday/saturday 8:30-1130 PM CST. We are also looking to get more people for pushing keys next season, towards the end of this season we were clearing 14-15, but were always pugging 2-3 people.

Mahe,

We raid a little earlier than you do, but we raid on the weekend if that makes a difference. We are looking for hybrid healer classes right now for our raid team. We also have room for more dps so your friends would be welcome also. If you would like to talk more, please feel free to add me to battlenet if you wish to talk further. Here is some spam about us:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla. We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We are currently 4/8 Heroic Uldir. We are considering adding more raid time on Saturdays as well.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for active hybrid Heals/DPS and Tank/DPS classes to help with Mythic Plus and to fill in for raids when needed. We are also always looking for more talented DPS . (also a tank position for someone willing to spec duel tank/dps)

We may have raid leader openings available in the near future for the right players.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 370 ilevel or at least 10k dps before you sign up for raids. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a mature and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

<Hubris> of Malorne [H] is looking for members for our core mythic raiding group. We are looking for dedicated members willing to improve and grow. We like to have fun above else, join us.

Guild started towards the end of NH, and our prev progression is 9/9H ToS 1/11M ABT & currently 8/8H 2/8M Uldir (slowed progress due to previous OT reliability and a few main healers on indefinite vacation). Our goal every tier is to quickly get AOTC and then do casual mythic raiding.

Our founding members have mythic NH experience before forming the guild. Several of our raiders were hardcore raiders from top US guilds, but have now gone casual. However, aside from progression, we are just trying to create a great and fun core group.

Guild Philosophy: Create a fun & semi-casual but skilled raiding, in which criticisms are constructive and non-negative. Do not advocate nepotism and create a clean, fair, and drama free space.

Class Needs (to round out the team):

Healer: Holy Paladin & Flex healer/RDPS

RDPS: Warlock, Spriest, Boomkin, and/or Hunter.

*Exceptional candidates considered.

Raid times: Tue&Wed 10:30pm-1:30am Est (7:30pm-10:30pm Pst) and Sun (optional day 9:30pm Est start)

Raid Req: Min 80% attendance & mechanics savvy

Contact: If you are interested add and message Buvons#11444 (Thavage#0852), Earthwyrm#1108 (Abscynth#5749), or DaKoo#11831 (Enigmatix#2672).

Discord IDs in (parenthesis)

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 2 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together :smiley:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 8-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We are definitely in need of more healers so would love to have you join our community! We try to keep friends together so no reason you and the other 2 dps you mentioned couldn’t be on the same raid team. :smiley:

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hello Mahe,

My name is Kevin.
I will keep this short and sweet. My Guild No Thx Is currently recruiting a Healer and DPS for BFD. We are a laid back Heroic/Mythic Guild that Raids 7-10PST on Tuesday Thursday . Very Fun and relaxed atmosphere that likes to push content. We are always looking to get better from tier to tier in our ever growing community. If this is something that interests you. Apply to the link provided below.

Outside of raid We like to run Arenas and High level M+

Thanks and have a wonderful day. :blush:

Apply at the link below:

• https://goo.gl/forms/8qFf4FRcEKfhXlrm2

If you haven’t found something yet and you’d consider going red we might be something you’d be interested in…

Prestige WorldWide

We are an all adult 8/8N 8/8H Uldir guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push high keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more dps for the upcoming raid.

Tuesday/Wednesday
9:30pm-12:30am eastern time

Melee: (no more paladins pls)
Ranged: (no more hunters pls) higher need for ranged

If we interest you please reach out to us!

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

I Exiled I is a Horde guild on Shu’Halo. Very laid back. We raid two nights per week. Tuesday and Wednesday. 9:30 Central until 11:30-12 Central time. We are seeking a heal, and a few quality dps. Not going to barrage you with we are this and we are that, we just like to have fun.

If youre willing to stay up til 12 on fridays and saturdays we could be a good fit! We’re looking for a resto druid to finish up our heal team and we have space for all dps, especially ranged and demon hunters.

<Duplicitys Reach> on Horde side US-Thrall 8/8H 2/8 M Discord? Check. Wipes? Check. Memes? Check. We are a group of casual elitists that raid twice a week, Friday and Saturday 9pm-12am (ET/server). We are currently recruiting pure dps, dps with tank offspec, and a resto druid. We also are active in pushing mythic+ keys. Trials are welcome on so please reach out!

Please contact any of our officers at our Btags

• Hungler#1448 -GM
  • Disintary#1567 -Officer
  • Drinlok#1273 -Officer
  • Bamli#1877 -Officer
  • Snarfed#1335 -Recruiting Officer or Snarfing#4104 on Discord

We are currently 3/8M this first tier but we will progress further in this patch. We lost people going into this xpac and LF great players to fill those slots and come through for mythic progression. Feel free to check us out on WoWProgress to check our history.

Aes Sedai Guild - Whisperwind Server

We raid T-Th-M 7-10PM Cst

If you’re interested add me, Rhynno#1114

Hi! I come from the Guild Kingdom of Clouds on Stormrage. Our raid times are
9PM-12AM EST Tuesday/Thursday. (6-9PST)

We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild with the ultimate goal of getting AOTC and clearing Heroic with relative ease.

We strive to provide a fun and inclusive raid environment which focuses on progression while understanding that people have other responsibilities outside of WoW. Our philosophy is that if you bring what you love to play and are willing to learn and grow with us, then we will be able to get through the content at a sustainable pace.

We expect:

• That you are generally present at raid time.
  • You communicate when you will be absent ahead of time.
  • You bring an upbeat, learning attitude to the guild.
  • You have a desire to improve yourself and your ability to play your chosen class.

Required Add-ons:

• DBM, BigWigs, or equivalent

How To Apply:

• Join our recruitment discord at http://kingdomofclouds.rocks or http://discord.gg/zBqD8sm

Come have a chat with us!

Hi Mahe! My times are a little earlier than you posted but maybe there’s some wiggle room (fingers X!) and I have room for all 3 of you.

Mah Spamz:
Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US and Area52 US is a multi team raiding community. Team Omen (horde-area52) FRI/SAT 830-1130EST is LFM!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :slight_smile: