This is a Player generated list of known issues from the older version of the forums. Posting here so we don’t lose track. Note: MVPs are just other players, not Blizzard staff! This is not an official Blizzard post.
If you have an error code please proceed to the Tech Support forum. Those are not usually game bugs and should be first reviewed with TS to get clarification. They are hardware/software errors you can usually remedy.
1. Season Journey vanishes in interface. Work around Season Journey and Achievement Bug [Solution]
2. Recent Players list missing from friends interface. Reported Dec 2018. Confirmed as a bug. No ETA yet for a fix. Requires Battlenet team as well as D3 team to fix.
3. MAC issue with mouse cursor going missing. See Mac TS forum for work around. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20770536965#post-5
4. Blue Goblins give no loot. The goblin does not properly split and drop loot if killed too fast. Work around is to slow down DPS and let them split all the way.
5. Can’t enter portal on a greater rift level Random bug that has happened for a long time. No work around.
6. Can’t revive in a rift. Happens in both Normal and GRs. This is very random and the only work around is to make a new game.
7. Unkillable monsters. This is also random and long standing. No work around.
8. Armory weapon/ring swap issue. Armory fails to change gear properly when switching build (a ring is on left hand in one build, but on right hand in another build. Same for weapon.) Credit Maskraider
- September 2019. Game Language defaulting to English instead of chosen language. Work around is to set the launch parameters to your language.
Sept 10, 2019
After Battlenet Maintenance there has been an issue with group and community communications, leaving party, etc. Blizzard is aware and investigating. Issue lies with the major changes to the battlenet communications framework from Maint. Thread with Blizzard replies List of Bugs After Maintenance 9/10 and 9/18
Sept 2019. Website Armory Profiles not available. RESOLVED
Oct 2019. Silenced players can not create games. This is acknowledged as a bug. There is no work around or ETA on a fix right now.
Crusader: Fist of the Heavens - Divine Well (rune) - Holy bolts do not zap enemies while traveling, resulting in no extra damage. Reported by @Zeromancer