Bug enemie stay with 1HP and is invulnerable

Many times, when i do some greater rifts with my friends, some enemies stay alive with 1HP and are impossible to kill. Bug can happen on normal or elite enemies and is completly random.
I never encountered this bug on previous seasons.

5 Likes

Stickied thread at the top of the forum…

3 Likes

If there is a Wizard using Black Hole and a Witch Doctor present, unkillable monsters can appear very frequently. I reported this bug in detail here.

I too, am playing a Black Hole Wizard (doing Hydra build this season). The bug is getting super annoying and I’ve had to abandon a few bounties so far. It needs to be prioritized and fixed.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve had this too, quite a bummer when I am playing with my GF. It hasn’t been too game breaking, but when you push those GRs a few elites down the line does suck.

1 Like

Having the same issue here. The only way I managed to kill these bugged creatures was by using the enchantress’ mass control skill.

YES!! I finally get the best answer to my unsolved mystery.
Thank you, thank you, thank you…
During the season 19, I met “unkillable monsters” ( the known issue #7) many times. Apparently, it was a result of using a ring that will haunt enemies after opening chests. Once I took off (put away) the ring from my heroes/followers, the problem solved. Since then, I’ve never put that ring on my heroes/followers anymore.
Nowadays (since the day 1 of season 20), I’m facing the “armory weapon/ring swap issue” (the known issue #8). All my Barbarians could never pass level 60 without having such problem. Although it hit only my Barbarians, still, it successfully made me frustrated.
Could you please help me to solve the “armory weapon/ring swap issue” (the known issue #8)?
Or at least, please tell/show me what Maskraider did to solve this issue, so that I can save my Barbarians.

This is a different issue than is reported in this thread. You need to make a separate thread of your own. To avoid confusion, Blizzard’s QA Team prefers separate issues to be reported in separate threads.

This is the Bug Report Forum, not a help forum. If you need help with this you should post in the New Player Help Forum, General Discussion Forum or the Barbarian Forum.

Please read:

2 Likes

Oh, OK.
I’m so sorry… It’s my bad.

Not sure your problem is same as the #8 issue.
Please create a new topic on General Discussion or New Player Help forum.
Please describe your problem to ensure we understand each other.

2 Likes

Well, that possibly explains it. I’m a wizard using Black Hole and this keeps happening to me. Really irritating on chests with a timer.

Was thinking it may be a network bug here at home with my PC just not receiving the ACK about the kill but if it’s happening to everyone then its most likely not my network or my PC.

Praise me fellows, for i have found a way to save your bounties when you have this bug!

All you have to do is make a portal, go to town, and change your AI helper (for instance, i had a crusader, took the enchantress) then go back and the helper will 1 shot the bugged mob!

1 Like

This happens to me, daily. I have a suggestion on a temporary fix: when Urshi appears, she places shields around all players.
What do you other players think?

(BTW: I am a retired programmer with 25 years of coding COBOL. I know how hard it is to find a bug in all that code.)

Thanks! May Lilith kiss you.