Unkillable Monster after completing a rift

A Lucani Huntress would show up and be unkillable whenever I complete a rift or greater rift.
I was running a Hardcore Seasonal Barbarian, and doing quite well, when the monster started showing up after I kill the Rift Guardian. I had to run away from the Huntress who was pretty powerful and refused to die. It happened several times before it finally caught me fleeing from it while I was trying to upgrade my Legendary gems with Ursah.
I feel and believe this completely unfair. I was playing a Female Hardcore Seasonal Barbarian. Her name was Sonya. And, unfortunately, I cannot play this character any longer. I do understand that Hardcore characters are not able to be respawned after death i.e. one life and done, however, I feel that I was robbed due to the UNKILLABLE monster. If at all possible, I would like the character restored or the equipment she had emailed back to me, please.
Thank you for time

Search before posting, please. This is already stickied at the top of the bug forums:

In order to upgrade your gems, you can lead the mob to the next floor in the GR, then teleport to town and walk back to Urshi from the start of the rift.

You were robbed by a game bug, but this is the bargain you made when you started playing HC. HC Heroes will not be restored for ANY reason.

This is not the only game bug that will kill you in HC. Accept that you will lose heroes due to game bugs, or play SC.

RIP Sonya. Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Thank you anyway
Its a good thing I was somewhat prepared. I made sure to have backup equipment in my treasure chest.

1 Like