2 bugs in Diablo 3

1.Sometime hero not reviving…it played on normal mode not Hardcore
2.And sometime a random minions,especially Elite, become a ghost and invulnerable target…it never dies

https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnKFopO7Wqg

1. Stickied at the top of the bug forums.
  1. Stickied at the top of the bug forums.
6 Likes

Please educate yourself about known issues (and non-issues as well) by reading the stickied threads before posting an unnecessary thread.

6 Likes

Kirottu…Please educate yourself about your behaviour in general and begone. If u don’t like this topic u can go somewhere else.
This topic is not adressed to YOU, and people like you !I speak with Blizzard,not with kids like you
From now try to avoid me,and my topics…

p.s And to answer to you…For me is A REAL ISSUE to encounter stucked ELITE on greater rift paragon level,when every seconds timer count…and i think is a real issue for many people…
For me is not a KNOW ISSUE…i don’t play this game 24/7 like you probably,i am a casual player…

Well, if it’s addressed to Blizzard, perhaps Blizzard’s own stickied thread, with Blizzard’s own advice about how to report bugs, would be relevant…

Searching would include reading the stickied threads at the top of the forum which include both of the things you’re reporting, and have been stickied there for years at this point.

9 Likes

Educate yourself what a “known issue” is first.

Then educate yourself to first search the forum for similar bugs/issues that you are going to report, before creating a new thread.

Then educate yourself, that writing to a public forum means anyone can reply. If you want only Blizzard to reply, send them private message.

5 Likes

Some people just seem to know very well how to frighten / annoy everyone away from the forum. Can you honestly not spot any tone difference between first quite neutral and the second, more attacking message?

Who’d like to receive such responses after one quite slight mistake? … of posting a duplicate message to report area which has massive spams of 2msg / day. Oh that totally ruins the forums and people need some disciplining! Surely no regular poster ever make any mistakes, so probably all welcome such critics.

But how should less regular posters know Blizzard doesn’t answer anything in the official forums and instead here are some nice or less nice posters handling the support instead, without any contract with Blizzard? I’m just imagining some of these people working at local store support and answering “Please educate yourself” to customers :grin:. Customers probably would totally agree and buy even more as there’s such wise and nice people helping them.

Imagine that in said support department, staffed entirely by unpaid volunteers, there’s a massive neon sign that everyone can see as they’re queueing up to ask for support. That sign has the answer to the question the customer is intending to ask. Now imagine how frustrating it would be for the support staff when that customer asks the question which the sign answers and they have to point at the big flashing sign with the answer on it and read it out to the customer.

I’d say I disagree with this counter example being a good one.

Signs and instructions here are not as clear as you indicate. Here you can also see it’s silent forum and 2 messages / day doesn’t look like queue. I’ve made very similar error myself at the forum, but I wouldn’t make such error in your example situation. Maybe I’m blind and stupid for doing it but it’s quite to rude to point it out when I’m not stupid enough to repeat the mistake constantly.

Part of my point was that bug report forum user cannot know the staff doesn’t get paid. Point was - in real life there are no such (physical) stores where you can submit complaints to nice looking place but random guys from street will jump up and answer you with insults. And if there were, feeling would be quite equal to what you will get here when people tell one is stupid with some clever words. It’s not ok for users to be rude just because Blizzard doesn’t read it’s own official forums.

Btw to be clear, my original comment wasn’t mainly referring to your post. I appreciate the actual help you often provide in many areas at this forum.