No revive window upon death in Greater Rift. Had to restart client

Hi, there have been 2 separate times in the last week now where I died in a Greater Rift and did NOT get a window pop up to revive. It was my first death in the Rift both times, so it wasn’t a matter of running out of revives or running out of time, my game client simply did NOT display the pop up window that usually displays after a death in a Greater Rift in order to revive. The Greater Rift continued like normal, mobs were still active, timer was still ticking down, all while I lay there unable to do anything except exit the game. No window means I had to restart my client. Both times I lost tens of millions of gold, and greater rift keys. Please help?

Yep… old bug… listed on Player list of known issues pinned at the top of the forum.

1 Like

Soooo, a known issue for 8 years and they won’t do anything about it? Huh, sounds like a scam

Play Hardcore and you will never have this problem.:slight_smile:

4 Likes

They have to be able to reproduce it in order to fix it.

I’ve been playing D3 since its release. I’ve experienced this twice. And that was years ago.

3 Likes

And I’ve never experienced this, although I was in a group where it happened to another player once. And I’ve been playing regularly for 8 years.

So yeah, if you know how to reliably replicate this issue, by all means post it.

3 Likes

I think it has something to do with bringing up achievements/clan finder or displaying banner at the exact moment of dying. Usually I’m spamming my health potion and I tend to fat finger those hotkeys all at the same time

Perhaps for your case… but not for mine.

(1 Dec 2017)

We have Season 21 and the issue is still not fixed! Läuft bei euch^^

season 22 and still there

Season 23, still there. This bug is so old, and very annoying. FWIW, I’ve had it happen to me mostly on Wizards with some sort of cheat death. Pleaseeeeee fix this.