Gelatinous Sire + Mystic Ally = no loot?

Currently running the renewed Inna-set on monk with the water rune of Mystic Ally. For the 5th consecutive time now, i’ve killed a Gelatinous Sire and received no loot.
When the Allies in wave-form kill the Sire itself, things are normal: 2 new smaller goblins spawn. However, when the Allies kill those 2 goblins, they just drop dead and nothing happens after. The new wave of even smaller Sire’s never spawns.

1 Like

From the stickied Player List of Known Issues thread at the top of the forum…

Thanks, but that’s kinda hard to do if the Allies are crashing around in wave-form. Not like i can stop them…

Yes you can.

They only “crash” when you use their active effect.

Unless Inna makes them do it automatically. Dunno. Don’t have that set yet.

I have came across the same problem, i was clearing bounties and came across a blue goblin, my pets engaged before i even know he was there and blamo no loot. Then again tonight i was running a vault and the pets were already in wave crashing form and broke one of the money piles that have a goblin in them, was a blue goblin and again no loot. I have no way of stopping them from dpsing and i have not noticed this happening when i had the fire pets going.

Same problem with me. It’s the third time i get no loot. It’s not player’s fault if mystic ally attacks by themselves.

Yeah, that’s exactly the point why i made a new bug-report about it. Due to the speed of clearing with the new Inna’s set (especially while using The Crudest Boots) the active form of the Allies is quite long. This means you actually have to go backwards as soon as you hear a golbin-sound to wait for the active form to time out and only then continue to see if it’s a blue goblin or not. There is no way to cancel their active “wave-form” once it’s up