Blue Gobby disappearing after second split

Hi there,

My friend and I have encountered this bug twice now. When you get the gobby to split to the 4 tiny ones, they all disappear out of the world. No where to be found or anything. My friend is a Witch Doctor, Spirit Barrage and I am playing a Monk, Inna. This is the first true bug we’ve encountered this season. I hope this is helpful to fix the bug!

Read the sticky notes. This has been reported numerous times already.

4 Likes

From the stickied thread at the top of the forum…

That thread is now almost three years old, and this bug pre-dates the move to these new forums, so it’s been known about for 4-5 years. At this point I think it’s safe to say that Blizzard will never fix it.

He bugged out 3 times in a row in one session …

If you had read the sticky note, referenced above, it gives the solution - Slow down on your DPS and give it time to fully split. This is not a new issue, it is well known and has been addressed numerous times. Blizz apparently isn’t going to fix it.

1 Like

Thanks for showing me this. I’ve never encountered this bug until now, so I had no idea it was a well known issue. When I viewed the forum before posting, it did not show me this sticky. Thanks again.