Goblins didn't drop Loot

Hey, so I saw at least two time two kinds of goblins didn’t drop loot. I was on Demon Hunter testing new Natalya’s, hatred spender was Strafe, no generator, my pet was the little bloody golem guy, my rites were unlocked up to the level needing the Ancient Puzzle Ring.

The first time it happened I have more specifics, the Goblin was a Gelatinous Lord, it split the first time and then the spawns died without making the tiniest spawns. This was in the Vault, the Lord spawn out of the first gold pile that makes a Goblin. Chat box said I killed the first one and the two little ones but then nothing, no notifications the tiniest spawns got away, no notifications they died, just the lord, the two little ones and done. I’ve killed other goblins and I’m pretty sure most of drop their loot correctly but the lord that spawn in the vault seemed to hiccup after the first split, possibly something in the Spike Trap Kit I was running bypassed that initial invulnerability the spawns get right before they start running around. I didn’t get a screen cap and that’s my bad, I haven’t done a PTR in a long time.

The second time it happened way just a goblin during a regular Rift, it might have been Malevolent Tormentor but I didn’t see an initial port in that they do, given I was using Strafe to move around it might have blown the thing up similarly to how it killed the two Gelatinous Spawns in my previous instance, it was on the Tile set like CHa3 Arreat Crater on our way to Azmodan.

Since I was testing updated gear and weapons I figured I let you guys know just in case. All in all great update folks, this is going to be a great season.

This bug has been around for YEARS, now.

2 Likes