What a divorce?

I regularly encounter a mistake in the game, namely, meeting a goblin jelly (and this is one of the most valuable mobs), I kill him and DO NOT GET LUT, from the word, AT ALL! Specifically, now (11/08/2019 at 22.10 Moscow time), having met two in a row, from both I got NEVER! Is this generally normal?

Please Check the stickies for known issues.

So I kill them slowly, hitting three four, and barking them to run.

Somewhat, yes.
Try to find a balance and you’ll be OK.
I know I used to have this issue with boulder toss on Raekor.

But the catch is that the loot does not drop out only from the jelly. of the rest of the goblins, everything is fine.

If I understand you correctly, no loot drops from any of the blue Goblins until you kill the last wave (the 4 tiny Goblin Sires). This is intended.

The bug is that: If you kill the small Goblins too fast (before they completely spawn into the game) then they will not drop any loot at all.

So:

1. You kill the main Gelatinous Goblin (Sire). No loot, but 2 smaller Goblins spawn. Make sure they fully spawn before you attack them.

1. You kill the 2 smaller Goblins. No loot, but each one spawns 2 tiny Goblins (4 total). Make sure they fully spawn before you attack them. If you kill them too fast, they will not spawn the 4 tiny Goblins.

1. You kill the 4 tiny Goblins = lots of loot. If you kill them too fast, they will not drop any loot.

Good luck! :four_leaf_clover: