Frost Hydras glitching mobs maybe?

I’m playing a wizard using the Typhon’s set. This has happened several times last night and today. Random boss mob gets down to 1 hp and then no longer takes damage and wont die. My follower and Frost Hydras will continue attacking. I even tried pulling the mob with black hole in case it was stuck somehow. I have not had this happen with any other character. I thought maybe it was the environment getting them stuck somehow with my hydras or black hole but this has happened in the middle of a flat floor, on some stairs, near a wall, next to a chest. Seems random.

Screenshot of glitch

Long time known bug.

I am aware of that. This however is only happening on my Wizard when I use the Typhon’s set and has happened 4 or 5 times since last night. I’ve been playing a different character most of the season and have not had this happen. I thought it may have something to do with the Wizard set or build I am using.

Try using some skill other than Black Hole. There have been reports that this skill seems to create unkillable monsters more frequently.

2 Likes

Thanks so much. I got rid of black hole and it hasn’t happened again.

1 Like