The breaking of the blues (Goblin)

Most of us are aware of this issue, certain skills and damage types make blue goblins yeet out of existence without splitting.

Currently frost hydra and multishot are the two main offenders but it looks like any high amount of damage in short frequency can delyeet them and its really sad.

Simple fix would be to give the split goblins more health or give them a shield or something so they can exist long enough to not vanish

1 Like

I have never experienced such thing. I’m not saying it’s non existent, i just hear about it for the first time.

Yeah im posting since pach 2.7 came out. Dosen’t mean i haven’t played the game enough since 2012, and when new gobs were intoduced. So don’t asume i don’t know what i’m talking about. :wink: I personaly have never had any problems whit them.

Just use the search function :mag: before you comment in future (same goes for OP). No need to get so defensive, buddy. You always know when someone’s rattled when their spelling goes to pieces. :joy:

Hey bud, might want to edit your post before mods see it because Google translate suggests you’ve very much violated forum rules. :+1:

Happy?
Buppty dooooo

Lol you should see his post history, that’ll give you a clue of his worldliness…

Back to OP. Unfortunately this bug has been around for years. The only way to alleviate it is to slow down your attacks. Don’t spam your main damager as often as you normally do - especially if it’s a damager with ground damage-over-time.

The issue is when they die too fast, and the game fails to register that splitting point.

460 posts, maybe you should start playing.

3 Likes

At least Zurtle has 3600+ paragon in non-season. Only 650ish in current season though, so they seem to play a fair amount.

Don’t matter. Should not sit here trolling around and being condescending, like he is.

6 Likes

Yeah, I did the season journey just for the pets. Have other things to do in life, y’know. Like post on the forums. :wink:

1 Like

You do realise comments like these :

You are being condescending and a troll. Don’t matter how much a player have played, nor how much time you spend on a forum. You derail the subject and you are reported and hopefully gets deleted or banned for a while.

:eyes: :face_with_monocle: :pouting_cat:

Are you guys really that bored you have to quibble about tone and post count?

Yes, this is a very well known bug that has been around for years. Quite a few things can trigger it and the only solution is to slow down DPS.

I have it in my Known Issues thread.

There is nothing to argue about.

Have a beverage and chill out everyone.

9 Likes

Is it really a bug? If you kill the Jellies too fast they don’t have time to split. Seems to be more of an identifying the blue goblin and not killing it until it splits issue.

Sorry guys but some times i lose my temper. I know it shouldn’t get to me, because you don’t know me, and i don’t know you. I specificaly said i personaly have never encounterd the problem, and never said it is non existent. Yes i don’t have the luxury of time to play as much as i want, but i can write here from my phone. So how about we don’t judge each other.

Well considering that blue goblins are supposed to split upon death, and yet sometimes they don’t because they were killed too fast, then yes I would say that qualifies as a bug, espcially when it’s not intended for them to die without dropping any loot. Just because there’s a work around for it (like slowing the dps down), doesn’t make it any less of a bug imo.

3 Likes

I enjoyed “delyeet” way too much. Cheers.

1 Like

Why, i’d like a cup of coffee.

Also, to OP, yes this bug is unfortunate. I hate it when it happens.

rummages around, dusts off some cat hair

One cup of coffee for you! :coffee: I also found a cookie while looking. :cookie:

6 Likes

Waaait… A cookie as well? Well, better than the horadric hamburger at least!

2 Likes