Known Bugs Still In-Game

Hello, I wanted to put together a small recap of some of the bugs that are still in the game for the devs to have 1 post to go to when it comes to “bug fixes” some of these bugs include:

Can’t Leave Spire Map : When trying to leave a Spires map in both GR form and Neph form it takes multiple clicks (signaled by the beam of light animation) to try to leave the floor. In Season 19 this is a rather HUGE bug as it forces the player to lose their killstreaks

Who Killed Hamelin? : When this RG dies nobody is “credited” with the kill

Where is Vesalius? : When this RG spawns there is no RG Icon on the map for where he is located (this may be due to he is programmed as an elite mob and not a rift guardian)

No Elite with Nemesis Bracers : Sometimes when clicking on a pylon (usually occurs once every 3 or 4 “Blizzard 1%s” aka not very often) the elite is not spawned when wearing Nemesis Bracers and clicking on pylon/shrine

No Options Upon Death : Sometimes when you die you are just dead with no respawn options, this can happen in both solo and group gameplay. When this occurs in group gameplay someone from the group can “Try” to resurrect you but even that button does not show up. the only way to fix is by restarting game

Game Freezes When First Entering Town : This might be a matter of the game’s assets not fully loading properly, but there is a chance when you first launch the game that upon the very first load into town the game will completely lock up and need to be 100% End Task’d in Task Manager and game re-launched in order to fix.

Can’t Enter Rift : Sometimes upon opening a Neph Rift when you click on the portal it will put the player back in town and you will need to back out to Character Selection screen and remake the game to fix (this is an extremely rare bug)

There may be more bugs that I just can’t think of at the moment, but these are some of the pretty big ones that I hope can be addressed. Thank you for hearing me out, and continuing support on the game I love to sink all of my free time into.

Most of these are covered in the stickied thread…

1 Like