In-game achievement not popping despite completing criteria

I’ve had a Demon Hunter since I bought the game years back. She’s lvl 70 (plus Paragon 116) but I never got the in-game achievements for her. How do I go about having this fixed?

What achievements? What criteria? How is this a bug?

Depends on the achievement. Most are not retroactive. Like for some reason you didn’t get the 70 achievement, you wont be awarded it now. The firing part of the 70 acheivement is leveling to 70. If you don’t level to 70, it wont fire off. Just level a new character to 70 to get it.

1 Like

There is one for getting a character to 70, which never popped for me. I have two characters at lvl 70, a Demon Hunter and a Barbarian, and I believe there is an achievement for getting to lvl 70 with two characters of different classes.

I have Level 900 para Barb, and i can’t see or get any achievements, been playing 3 days for this season and the season achievements are blank, When i hit CTRL J, it’s blank and all my past achievements since season 10 are gone also, its like its all been erased. Please advise.

See #1 of Player List of Known Issues, which is pinned at the top of this forum.

1 Like