Gelatinous Sire sometimes does not split into smaller goblins [PS4]nto

When I kill a Gelatinous Sire it splits into 2 smaller goblins as expected. But when I kill these 2 smaller goblins, sometimes they don’t split into 3 smaller goblins.

It has happened repeatedly that only one of the second generation goblins wouldn’t split into 3, but earlier today, both of the second generation goblins didn’t split.

I am playing a Wizard using the full Vyr set and the Chantodo set.

This has never happened to me before in previous seasons.

Taken from the sticky over on the Bug Report forum…

It is known issue, the solution = wait for them to fix it.

Don’t hold your breath though, it’s been outstanding for at least a couple of years at this point I think.

Yeah, someone already told me it’s a known problem on another forum. It just happens that I never realized it before.

You weren’t using a grunty WoL Monk or Multishot DH perchance? They seem to be the more common culprits I have found. I once killed the first one and it plain disappeared and never split into two.

• what Meteorblade said.

Vyr Wizard, which at the lower torments that I’m currently playing in is enough to do a lot of damage to them I guess.

yes, that will do it. If you are playing lower torments and you have intelligence gems in your gear (other than wand or weapon), replace them with diamonds if you have not already done so. You still should have plenty of damage, or if you are using squirts, ,make a hellfire amulet and save squirts for higher levels. You have bulk armory saves (10) so you won’t have to reinvent the wheel :slight_smile:
If you have done all this, then maybe play a higher torment level. If HC, maybe go up one.

Intelligence based heroes naturally have lots of All Resist as they gain INT/10 as All Resist so if you’re not going to use Topazes for Intelligence (and hence damage) it’s more beneficial to use Rubies or Emeralds than Diamonds, as they’ll grant the hero increased Armour (which they don’t naturally have lots of).

You are correct - but I think got you where I was going :slight_smile: