Immortal mobs that can ruin our game

Almost died after finishing Icecave chest bounty and relaxed, I’ve pressed “M” to warp to next one. battle noises made me return ftom map to see my life bowl under half and templar furiously battling.
At I first thought they came from outside screen and tried to whirlwind them into oblivion. No way !!! So all I could do was to run out from the cavern, under continous mortar shells, barelly excaping alive.
I have a link to Filebin, there is a short movie (streched from the Fraps I made) made after, venturing back in the cave and 2 snapshots showing Lacunis and mortar explosion.
BUT HOW THE HECK CAN ONE SHOW A LINK (which is presented as a tool above) on this forum
… some time later:
While looking for a way to present the files, have lost connection so, restarted the bounty chain, got Icefall Caves 2 to clear this time.
After cleared, after mission acccomplished notice, who is attacking me ?!?.
Of course the Immortal Great Lacuni eltie group leader !!! Run outside the cave again !
Really Blizzard ?

1. Copy the URL to the clipboard
  2. Paste the URL into your forum post
  3. Highlight the URL in your post
  4. Click the </> button in the editor
  5. This will turn your URL into pre-formatted text
  6. Whilst not clickable, the URL will be properly formatted so others can copy / paste it like this… http://www.ThisIsAnExample.com/HowToMakeLinks.htm

Having said that…

1 Like