Game not giving option to resurrect

I have just opened a GR, level 34 (yes low I know but I am not high powered yet) and got stuck in the middle of some fire chain monsters that took me out before I got fully set up, and when they killed me there is no option at all to resurrect…it is basically the end of my game and a waste of a good key.

I intended to add links to a couple of pictures to show what I am talking about, which would allow you to take a look at the GR time, and still no resurrect option…but apparently proof of bugs is not needed giving you no chance to recreate and confirm…

If you do magically recreate the bug notice with absolutely no reference points how much time has passed and still no option to come back to life.

Bit stupid not allowing pictures or links to pictures or any kind of proof to the bugs so they can be ignored… You will just have to believe it happened and not ignore it. It is bloody frustrating also when you have to summon your simulacrum every damn time you go anywhere, fix it.

1. See #6 here: Player List of Known Issues

This is a well known issue and it is stickied at the top of the bug forums. It usually occurs when you die at the same time that you level up.

1. No idea what you are talking about here. There is no conspiracy here about keeping bugs away from the public eye, or hiding evidence. Please feel free to post ALL your links. However it really is unnecessary, since it is a very well known and well documented bug. No one doubts that this happened to you since it probably happens hundreds of times per day across the servers.

If you want to post your links anyway, paste your link in your post, then select the link and click the </> link button to format it.

• If they didn’t want to hear about bugs they would not have a dedicated forum for it.

• If they wanted to hide this bug, they would not have it stickied at the top of the forums for everyone to see.

• If they didn’t want you to post links, they would not have added a way for you to post them.

Learn how to use the tools in the forums before jumping to wild conclusions.

See this for a complete list of forum features and how to use them: New Forum Guide - Syntax & Features

2 Likes

The only thing “stupid” is not learning how to use these forums. As VitaKaninen explained:

How to Post Links

1. Upload your image or video to a free hosting website, like Imgur or YouTube.

2. Paste the "Direct Link" to your image and/or video in your post. (See image below).

1. Select the link you just pasted and click the ˂/˃ button on the Reply Editor toolbar. (See image below).

1. Click Reply. (See image below).

Your link will look similar to this: https://i.imgur.com/AQIKfWw.gif

1 Like

The stickied - How to Write a Good Bug Report - at the top of the forum says…

Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are posted. If you have a duplicate thread, we will lock it and point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed.

This issue is included in the Player List of Known Issues also at the top of the forum.

A quick search of the forum for the word “resurrect” would return 36 threads about this issue…
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/search?q=resurrect%20category%3A23%20order%3Alatest

The reason this bug is so long-outstanding is because it’s not reproduceable and therefore not fixable.

1 Like