DIablo 3 ROS Imac

htt ps://im gu r.c o m/ mBeSENQ
I don’t know what happened but I couldn’t come to life, this is happening to me second time, ruin good game :frowning:

https://imgur.com/mBeSENQ

Need more info

they killed me halfway and I couldn’t come to life again,what you need more?

HC or SC? Season or NS?
Did you get a timer window?
What difficulty?
What is your character level?

What would a tech need to do to reproduce
e the bug (so she can tell when it is fxed)?
Class?

You can see everything but ok, Season 21, didn’t get a timer windows, difficulty is GR 110, Witch Doctor 70 level (959 paragon), team meet tried to revive me but nothing happened, battle net version 1.23.3.12294
blizzard agent 2.21.1.7117, do you need more?

Bugs are covered on the Bug Report forum. That is a known issue that is rare.

2 Likes

so it’s normal and it rarely happens he he he :smiley:

What I said, was that it is a KNOWN issue. I don’t recall anyone saying it is normal. It is a Bug. A bug that rarely happens, but can.

The word “normal” is used to refer to Normal Rifts as opposed to Greater Rifts.

Thanks MissCheetah !!

As far as I saw it was revealed in 2018 but ok, I understand everything but when something like this happens to you in a good game you are not very happy.

It has happened multiple times with me and my clan mates specially during the AD lag times on big mobs.

My arcane torrent will end up animated shooting across the screen the rest of the GR and many of us have had to quit the game and rejoin then run back to the action because someone died during the lag and they couldn’t resurrect.

yea same :frowning: it just annoys you and it lasts from 2018 :frowning: not to mention if you lost some item :frowning: